Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:43 am
"Where did it come from? It just like, well, came out of thin air." He looked up
"That was so...weird. I guess we should continue on. Right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:47 am
"Umm... yeah." Selene mumbled. She was disconcerted now, but never the less, they walked on. She tried to find some sort of pattern to the twists and turns, but the quick silent nature of the creature had thrown her logic off. She thought about doing the wall trick again, but reasoned it would lead them back to the outside walls.  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:54 pm
"Its strange its as though we were almost at the end, but then everthing became confusing again." he paused "Maybe there's something we missed."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:06 pm
"i ... i dont know..." still fazed by the attack, Selene felt, for the first time in ages, truly scared. She stood still, and turned to Kanji. "I think you should lead. Im not alltogether myself here. I need to give my mind a rest if thats all right. A little time to figure it out."  

Mad Madam Mimm

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:08 pm
"Yeah sure" he nodded and lead the way "Well we must be getting closer than before I mean at least we're not going around in circles anymore." He said trying to be possitive.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 am
(((Selene feels very little at the moment save for a general feeling of restlesness, and a slight distracting headache.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:52 am
Selene shook herself, and made a judgement. "Right." she said. "we carry on. Now we're off the outside walls, if we always take a left turn we should find the centre. From there there may be some sort of clue." She looked at her companion. "Well? lets go." and on she trotted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:22 pm
"All right" he agreed  

can o whoop ass

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 am
On they walked, the reflections staring back at them. She'd let her guard down, but now she was on high alert. Any sound... any shadow.. she was ready  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:25 am
(((As you continue to walk your headache gets worse and you find it harder to concentrate on any one thing for very long. You’re beginning to feel a tingle up and down your spine. For the briefest of moments you think you see a wall wiggle far down the corridor you are on but you cant be sure. Still it is strangely quiet.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:57 am
mikodono
After looking around for a few moments she saw someone move. Derelia wasn't quite sure who or what it was so she just stood there. Relizing it wasn't he nature to just sit and watch she approahed the being. "Are you alright?" she asked.
"Aye, A little stiff, but fine none the less." Baradier said and turned to see her. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:38 pm
Gyzvx
(((As you continue to walk your headache gets worse and you find it harder to concentrate on any one thing for very long. You’re beginning to feel a tingle up and down your spine. For the briefest of moments you think you see a wall wiggle far down the corridor you are on but you cant be sure. Still it is strangely quiet.)))

Selene bit her lip and shook her head. It was common for centaurs to be stubborn, and she was demonstrating this now. She wouldn't let on her weaknesses. The maze was playing with their minds... she shook her head again and carried on walking.  

Mad Madam Mimm

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Itacha-Kimoji
mikodono
After looking around for a few moments she saw someone move. Derelia wasn't quite sure who or what it was so she just stood there. Relizing it wasn't he nature to just sit and watch she approahed the being. "Are you alright?" she asked.
"Aye, A little stiff, but fine none the less." Baradier said and turned to see her. "What are you doing here?"
She obtained a look of fierce determination in her eyes. "I'm searching for my brother." Derelia always got that looking when talking about her quest. The fire in her eyes dimed. "But, I guess I got lost. I have no clue where I am."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:45 am
Selene bit her lip and shook her head. It was common for centaurs to be stubborn, and she was demonstrating this now. She wouldn't let on her weaknesses. The maze was playing with their minds... she shook her head again and carried on walking.

Kanji followed along silently and kept turning left "We must almost be very' he whispered" he whispered  

can o whoop ass

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:25 am
(((You find yourselves a turn in your path that only goes right. Selene's headache is now a full blown migraine and her eyes have red flashes in front of them a warm sensation is flowing from her spine outward across the rest of her body the warmth rather than being pleasant was slowly making her sensations go numb slowing her motor control.)))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff