Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Et Pax

Versatile Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:59 am
What's your name? Sophie
What nation are you from? France/Germany
What are your hobbies? Going out, reading (slasshhhhhh), music, singing, art, theatre, and being very very sarcastic most of the time...you just gotta love it^^
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black Pink Purple and Magenta, Sushi Sushi Sushi, Sex and the city
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction etc? Whenever I get a chance, when im bored in the office or at home when I need a bed time story......hehehe.....or when I need inspiration for some fan art.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry Draco/Snape Hermione/Pansy and my fave is Draco/Snape/Hermione although I still think that JKR should invent a NEW and BETTER girl called emily....emily strange from slytherin^^..the girl that draco and snape fall madly in love with...and have a duel about and...and....a- *dream/drool/cry*

ps:if you want a picture of me I can PM it to you, its a bit....uhm...raunchy....but along the lines of femslash^^ so....just ask and you might get lucky^^

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:44 pm
What''s your name? Angela (crossgender avatar razz )
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? Karate, mostly
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Yellow, anything pasta-related, Veronica Mars (... smile ), I''m getting puppies tomorrow
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Whenever I think, "Wow, those two wizards would look really hot together." Uh... I don't know how often that would be.
What''s your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, Sirius/Remus (the two obvious pairings), and Snape/Lockhart, hehe. heart

And no picture for now. I don't like posting myself on Gaia. xp But maybe I'll post pictures of my new puppies, haha.  

Kubatan

Kanoue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:52 pm
What's your name? Kanoue ninja
What are your hobbies? Drawing! And reading.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? All the bloody time... xp
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snape/Lupin! heart or Draco/Harry...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:09 am
Alright! Intro!

What's your name? RegulusofSlytherin. Please, call me Reggy! Or Ros if you like that better.

What nation are you from? The US, though I'm going to move to the UK someday *sigh*

What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Studying, and Drawing mostly.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Favorite color: Blue Favorite TV Show: Yu-Gi-Oh. I own the whole series in Japanese. Go me!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I don't read it nearly as often as I write it, lol!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Hm...favorites? I really like Remus/Sirius, Remus/Regulus, Regulus/Sirius, James/Regulus, Regulus/Lucius pairings.  

ode[2]sokka

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:52 pm
surprised Welcome all of you! xd So many! I'm so proud. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:55 pm
LikaSeraphim
What's your name? Sophie
What nation are you from? France/Germany

Oh, wow, we have people from all over the world. It's pretty cool.

xd  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cereslyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:37 pm
What's your name? Fiona
My age? Currently 16, turning 17 on Feb. 3rd
What nation are you from? England
My ethnicity? French/Japanese
Hair and eye colour? Dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, performing arts.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Violet, pudding, CSI
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Weekly
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry xD;

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:46 am
Cereslyn
What's your name? Fiona
My age? Currently 16, turning 17 on Feb. 3rd
What nation are you from? England
My ethnicity? French/Japanese
Hair and eye colour? Dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, performing arts.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Violet, pudding, CSI
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Weekly
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry xD;

heart

Oh, wow, that's freaking awesome! You're French/Japanese and in England? That's so cool! xd And pudding is awesome, yes. 3nodding  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cereslyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:32 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Oh, wow, that's freaking awesome! You're French/Japanese and in England? That's so cool! xd And pudding is awesome, yes. 3nodding

Heh, I suppose it's pretty interesting being mixed. (French dad and Japanese mum) xD People can never guess what my background is. whee Yup, I especially like yorkshire pudding. 3nodding heart Oh, well.. England isn't that great .. I'm probably only saying this since I've lived there all my life. xd But I would much rather live in a more sunny tropical place. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:49 pm
I suppose I should have done this first before I started posting.Oops ^^;

Name? Kristin
Nation? US, but I want to move to Europe someday.
Ethnicity? Im a big 'ol mutt. Spainard, French, German, Irish, British, Dutch...Yeah, most of my backgroud was at war with eachother at some point xd
Hobbies? Reading, Drawing, Writing, watching movies/Anime
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? black & green,Sushi, South Park and Will & Grace, and anything else you want to know feel free to ask ^^
How often do I read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? All the time.Yukipons artwork is probably my favorite to look at, and Im always reading fanfics.
Favorite fem/menslash pairing? My two top favorites are Draco/Harry and Sirius/Remus.

^_______^ Im so boring. *grins*  

xStrawberryRainx

denied love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:15 pm
What's your name?Just call me 'Dark' (nuthing to DNangle please)
What nation are you from? TheUS of Ababy!
What are your hobbies? I collect. stories, pictures. i read, paint, drwa, etc.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? The darkest of blues, Black, Buffy the Vampier Slayer, and my fav food is what ever i'm craving at the moment!
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?I collect the stuff.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco.... sooo hot! Can i have one mommy, can i, can i?
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Sorriy, all i can tell you is that i'm femal, now i'm going to have to kill you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Cereslyn
.Prince Snivellus.

Heh, I suppose it's pretty interesting being mixed. (French dad and Japanese mum) xD People can never guess what my background is. whee Yup, I especially like yorkshire pudding. 3nodding heart Oh, well.. England isn't that great .. I'm probably only saying this since I've lived there all my life. xd But I would much rather live in a more sunny tropical place. biggrin

xd Oh, wow, I just think that's so cool! England is pretty dreary, I've heard, because of all the rain. I live in the Northwest of the USA, so it's got similar weather. I want to move back to California, it's nice and sunny there, I love it! xd  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:40 pm
@ Kristin: Nah, you're not boring at all! xd

@ Dark: Please don't kill me. ;_; I have so much to live for, like being able to finisht the soda I'm currently drinking.

Welcome you two! xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:57 pm
.Prince Snivellus.

xd Oh, wow, I just think that's so cool! England is pretty dreary, I've heard, because of all the rain. I live in the Northwest of the USA, so it's got similar weather. I want to move back to California, it's nice and sunny there, I love it! xd

Ah yes, rainy and dreary all the time. gonk
Ooo, California is very sunny! I'd love to go there one day. whee

Cereslyn

Faerlie

Tiny Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:10 pm
Joined Yesterday...didn't get a chance to post...

What's your name? Hannah (or Doodles. I prefer Doodles.)
What nation are you from? USA domokun
What are your hobbies? Drawing. Drawing. Origami. Reading. Poetry. Ogling over Draco. <3
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/Oreos with Ketchup/24/Movie: Harry Potter
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? All the time.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Femslash: Hermione/Cho Menslash: Draco/Ron (or Draco/Harry)

That's it...pretty ordinary...

...I want oreos...
...but i'm out of ketchup.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games