Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:57 am
a bed, two cushions, a guitar and flute, and lots and lots of paper...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:28 pm
... two annoyed cats since I'm playing my didgeridoo whee  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:23 pm
... bags and bags and bags and bags and bags of Easter candy... most of which I have to hide tomorrow for our church's Easter Egg hunt... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:34 pm
bed/cat/poster of inuyasha/violet walls/blinds/unicorns/angel stuff/green carpet/pictues of best friends  

Spoon Chan

Syke_O

Invisible Hunter

13,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:37 pm
I share my room with my sister...her half is bright and cheery and mine is, well, filled with Ancient Egyptian collectables....gargoyle and soul collector fountains....skulls (some real), skull on a stick named Al, random posters...death's candlabre....I think you get the point  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:39 pm
... smelly shoes... WHEW! xp

*throws them in the dryer*  

JTN
Crew

Lonegunman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:29 am
Books books and oh no more books, two Samaria swords, two soft air guns one spring MK 23 and one KWC gas full auto Mac 11 A1. Two older laptops one DVD player one VCR and TV and some big dust bunnies and a s**t load of knifes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:27 am
... a brand new Aimpoint 2MOA red dot sight.

*JOY!* mrgreen  

JTN
Crew

.[UcH!Ha_SaSuKe].

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:43 am
A computer ,a TV, NGC, a bed, A Big SpongeBob Doll stressed , lots of Stuffed Animals I don't know... a lot of other things

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:49 pm
PSP ^^, PSP games, IPOD, Computer, bag of Salt&V chips, radio/cd/tape/and those things you put that big disc and it plays.. that old thing D:, a cat, bed, stuffed bunny, books, XBOX (Not a 360), an empty smarties bag, tons of chocolate from Easter, a whole ton of CDS.. a notebook, sketchbook, my school bag, a globe, t.v, dvd player, random dvd/vcr movies, piggy bank, and a hat. I think that covers most of it ninja  

snubsnub
Crew

DEmetal3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:00 pm
I have my b/f playing FF12, ps2, gc (game cube), puppy sleeping by my feet, computer, bunches of ps1, ps2, and gc games, dvds, and a few computer games lying around.... now i need to be trendy and add my razr lmao... >.>'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:07 pm
... a kitty going insane chasing a length of dental floss. blaugh  

JTN
Crew

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
a dragon poster, two AFI posters, a tv, a name tag, 3 angel pictures, clock, a pin board, 3 hot topic bags, a cd player,  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:34 pm
[SprongeBoBFor teh win!]

Lets seee...

A Stereo, My desk and my computer....

On my desk: A big fat eatable red jellyrat with the taste of Strawberry blaugh . My Cellphone, A bag of candy and LOTS of CD's and papers.

Under my bed I have 3 Drawers. 2 of them are empty and the last one contains my underwear, bra's, my 2 JoyToys and a Tube of Lube 3nodding

My walls contains of 2 shelves with LOTS of books and knickknack, A parfume, Oblivion, My scetchbooks, A magazine with reviews on Computer/TV games, My Scrapbook, 2 photos and colouringpencils 3nodding

My floor IS kinda clean. My bag, a Poster, One part from my old computer, My trashcan and some Coke bottles are decorating this fine piece of wood =3.

My bed contains of 4 pillows, 1 fluff and 3 not. A cover made out of 100% fluff and a dark blue fleece blanket. (And my Madress is kinda hard... I hate it! ><)  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:39 pm
... One typewriter and one cuddly orange cat =3  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games