Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:08 pm
Standing in the shower must have been one of the best things Inazuma had ever had the privilege to enjoy. Even though it was only a day and a half or so since she last showered, she was filthy beyond belief and this chance to clean herself was in simple terms: amazing!

She must have spent about an hour or so under the water before deciding to step out and dry herself off. The second that she stepped out of the shower she realized that she very much didn''''t want to put the clothes that had been fighting with back on.

It was then that she also realized that the one change of clothes she would have in this place was not in this room, but down the hall in a room that she had stayed at some time ago.

"Well this is kind of embarrassing..." She muttered under her breathe before securing a large towel tightly around her.

After a few moments she managed to gather up enough courage to venture out into the hallway and knock on the door to her old room, which was where Sephiroth was currently staying (but she didn''''t know that)

-----------------------------------

Reason would have given anything in order to join those that were relaxing, but something was nagging at him and he couldn''''t let it go. So instead of going to a place of rest, he was in hell, waiting patiently in the chambers outside of what could best be described as Hi''''s office.

He understood that the Satan needed time to recuperate, much like they all did, so he didn''''t make any forceful efforts tot talk to him right away. This, however, didn''''t stop the demons that were new to his presence from trying to bother him.

He couldn''''t help but be amused by the reactions of those that did try to bully him when they realized that they walked off and left him alone on their own volition. They would just stand there looking all confused as to why they did that.

After a while the demons stopped trying to bother him. He wasn''t messing with them, so why should they mess with him?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:21 pm
*Sephiroth answered after a few moments in pants that were still wet which he had just hand washed and had been waiting for them to dry. He half expected to see Rosemary again, or even just someone checking up on him. He did not expect to see what he saw and he stared long enough for it to be uncomfortable: A full-grown woman wearing nothing but a towel. His face flushed and surprisingly he managed to look at her in the face and not everywhere else. Voices from down the hall caught his attention and he glanced at where they came from. He was sure she didn't want anyone else to see her so he stepped aside and said;* You're welcome to come in if you want.

*When she came in, he shut the door and leaned on it, half looking at her, half not, obviously a little embarrassed.* What do you need?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:28 pm
Even though the color didn't show up on her face it was obvious by her body language that this was awkward as hell for her. She was however a bit thankfull that he let her inside instead of making her wait in the hallway.

When he asked the question she pointed towards the closet, "I think I left a dress in here a while back and I have nothing else to change into sooo..."

She scooted a little closer to the closet, but turned back before she opened it.

"Um, You don't have anything you don't want me to see in here do you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:42 pm
*He smiled at that as his redness was toning down.* I would do the same thing you did if I thought there was something of mine that I could change into here. Go ahead and look. If it's not there, search the whole room if you want to. I don't think I have any items to hide that you haven't already seen today.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:49 pm
She nodded and a slightly less embarassed smile appeard on her lips. She then turned to open the closet door and froze for a moment.

It wasn''t there. She knew that she had left it there, but it wasn''t to be found. What really got her was that it was logical for it to not be there, since this mansion was as GL had put it "more like a hotel" than anything else. That probably meant in the manner of the housekeeping as well.

She sighed and lowered her head in dissapointment and found heself starting at something wrapped in a white package on the floor. Duh... she never had the chance to take the thing out of the box.

Inazuma probably would have jumped for joy when she saw it if it were not for the fact that she was just wearing a towel. Instead she released the breath that she had unconciously been holding and carefully knelt down to pick it up. She then turned to Sephiroth.

"Mind if I borrow your bathroom?"

She wanted to get out of this awkward situation as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:02 pm
*Sephiroth was trying very hard to not check her out. He'd glance at her and still stare longer than he ment to. He hoped she would find what she was looking for. When she asked him about the use of the bathroom, he felt fortunate that he was looking away at the time...otherwise he'd be extremely embarrassed. He simply made a gesture with his hands that meant go on in, I don't mind, in response.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:11 pm
((Well, I can't alter or delete the post above for some reason... so I'm reposting it here, with edits... ignore the one above...))

Alzamus: I'm alright, dear. I was more worried about you and everyone else...

*Moments later, GL came out of his room, fully dressed*

GL: Hi Black... Good to see you're okay... *he seemed hesitant, or ashamed for some reason...*

Alzamus:... GL... ah, I just realized. Your friends did bring a change of clothes with them, right?

GL:.... Aw CRAP.

Alzamus: I see.. Well, just let them borrow some of your clothes. I'll see if there's anything in the attic rooms Minazi can wear...

GL: Right... I'll see what I can scrounge up, I guess. *At that moment, there was a knock at the front door*... Hey, can somebody get that please?

- - - - -

*Chewy just blinked at what Rosemary said as she walked off, then shook his head. He had a feeling that when he'd go to ask GL what happened in a bit, he'd hear things that could cause nightmares for weeks.*

- - - - -

*Reason eventually made his way to Hi's throne room... the fallen angel was slumped in his seat, red eyes glowing angrily from under a fresh hood. His claws dug deep cuts into the armrest of his seat as Reason approached, and his demons simply got out of his way*

Hi: I don't remember sending you an invitation, Reason. Why are you here? It's never a good time to bother me, and now especially is a WORSE time...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:58 pm
(Whoa cool dice stuff and random #'s for those type of roleplays! And look at this bubble! I know my character isn't thinking, but I still think it's neat. mrgreen )

*Before BlackMN could respond, GL came out of his room. He made a strange face at her, one she couldn't really read since she still hasn't perfected the art of reading reaper expressions...and this was a mixed one. So she ended up responding to Alzumus' comment about change of clothes.* I don't think the soldiers would have even allowed anyone to go home to get any.

*Rosemary could be seen coming down the hall with the plate for Black after dropping stuff off for Minazi and Githar, looking as dead as ever. She did nothing to look alive and not a vampire like she usually did. The skin lacked any color like most vampires, but she had an unusual feature: her cheeks and lips still had color to them. She handed the plate to the girl and rubbed her head a little. She didn't look away from Black as she said.* Veni haz three changez of clothez. I had zome in case he vaz ofer und ended up staying vithout originally planning on it. *She smiled a little.*

We'll get it! *Came the near singing voices of two children from downstairs as they ran to answer the door.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
GamingLord rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:49 pm
GL: Thanks! *That said, GL teleported up a flight of stairs and disappeared into a door. Alzamus looked after his soon for a moment with some concern*

Alzamus: Well, that's good to know, Rosemary... at least Veni will have some clean clothing... Hmm.. Black, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor? Maybe, you could try and talk to my son later? He seemed.. bothered, when he noticed you, like he did something wrong. I don't know what happened over there, I haven't had a chance to really talk with him yet. Maybe you could see if you can find out what's bothering him later? When you're up to it, I mean...

- - - - -

Delivery Guy 1: Yeesh, you're here too? How many places did this guy order from?!

Delivery Guy 2: I think at least four... make that five. Wait, I thought reapers lived here. Why would they order something from a blood bag place?

*At that point, the doors opened and the children were greeted by a number of delievery people, each carrying a rather large amount of various foods. They could easily smell the scent of living blood, coming from one of the people in the back*

Delivery Guy 1: Uh yeah, food delievery I guess.. It's already been paid for and stuff. You kids want us to put this stuff down somewhere, or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:51 pm
Like he did something wrong? *Black looked like she was thinking what it could be. She didn't know where he had teleported off to.* I ...don't know ...what he...could... *Suddenly her ears bent back and her expression became a bit sad when she realized what it could be.* No... I might know. He saw a convincing illusion of his mother and he suddenly had the air of a little kid. I couldn't see it of course. I tried to stop him, tell him it couldn't be her, but he tossed me aside anyway and ran off. I'm not mad at him but it did hurt my feelings enough at the time to be so easily casted away that the lady spider had to carry my back to relative safety. I don't know why it bothered me so much... maybe because earlier I was affected by some sort of gas and saw Rosemary run away and abandon me. Left me with the monsters and my dieing friends.

*Rosemary put her hand on Black's back and rubbed it a little. She had a stoned blank face.* I vouldn't abandon you like zat.

I know...but I don't know what I should say to him. What should I say to him? Should I pretend I don't suspect what's wrong and ask him about it?

----

*The two children had heard everything through the door and they blinked at the delivery people, the scent off all the blood making them ache and want it. The girl in the tattered, slightly bloodstained lacy dress spoke.* If you know where the dining area is, put it in there, if not I suppose this entry room will have to do. *Neither of them of course had any idea where anything was in this mansion, so they couldn't tell them where the kitchen was if they were asked. They pulled the doors open more to let them in.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:14 pm
*One of the delivery people had been there before, so he lead the others towards the kitchen. Once all the food had been put down, they left. The smell of blood was so enticing to the children, that they couldn't resist rooting through one of the bags... They were surprised to find that the smell was coming from carefully wrapped cubes of rather colorful flesh, gently pulsing with living blood. Aside from the special food GL had ordered for all the vampires (there was more than enough for several days for everyone), there was plenty for those with more... average... tastes. Apparently, he wouldn't feel like cooking for a little while, and didn't think anyone else would either. Chewy was still in the kitchen, finishing off his third can of Spam.*

- - - -

*There was a slight wince in Alzamus' expression, but he shook it off.*

Alzamus: Ah... well, I'll try to talk to him myself later... still may help for you to have a chat with him, though. As for what to say to him...

*The elder Lazeranos sat on a small bench that was against the wall, scratching his chin in thought*

Alzamus: I suppose that might work. If you're too direct, it may make him want to close up about the whole thing more...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:10 pm
A short while later Inazuma stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed in a light silk Kimono, which didn't do much more to conceal her figure than the towel had. She seemed much more comfortable than she had when she walked in however and she smiled at him as she headed toward the door.

"Thank you so much. This was so weird."

She glanced at him and realized that he must have been in a similar situation since there was absolutely no way that he could have had a chance to stop and pick something up.

"You want me to see if GL has something that you can change into? I know that all we see him in is that hooded stuff, but I've seen him wear other stuff for disguises. I'm sure that he'd have something that would fit you since you're around the same height..."

------------------------------

Reason didn't looked even so much as phased from being addressed in such a rough manner, nor did he respond right away. Instead of addressing the Satan's concerns right away he pointed at a vault that the previous Satan had left behind, which he walked over to. It was a powerful combination-protected thing, which Reason opened without a problem (he knew the code).

Inside was some of the most sought after "hard drinks" in all of hell. There were obviously some oriented around reapers since at one point hell has a legion of evil reapers before the Niearcim started snagging them first. The One that reason pulled out and tossed in a friendly gesture toward the new Satan was one that seemed geared toward restoring energy.

"Careful...that stuff's strong."

He then grabbed a little thing marked "ambrosia" and poured himself a glass.

"I realized earlier that you're gravely mistaken about what we are..."

He glanced at the king of hell.

"...and by 'we' I mean us incarnations."

He finished pouring his drink and put the bottle back into the vault, and quickly gestured towards a set of instructions on the inside door for changing the combination lock. Over all the giant lock-box seemed archaic compared to everything, which indicated that it was a relic from earth, but it seemed that it was enchanted with a powerful spell that simply reinforced it's purpose.

"Earlier you called me and my sister 'BITCHES OF HEAVEN', which isn't entirely wrong... but it's not entirely right either."

He walked over and in motion of great respect, sat down on the floor in the throne room.

"Yes. My Sister and I were born in heaven, but like you we came into our positions because we fit the bill when they came about. Unlike you we were the first to come into our offices and we soon discovered that there was a sort of neutrality required for our jobs... and as weird as it sounds, our sanity."

He stopped focusing on his drink and looked up at the Satan.

"In a nutshell we're pawns of both sides, but always opposite sides. Thus far you've chosen to align with my sister when it comes to your plans of action... so to throw her casually aside like you have been has been a misunderstanding, if not a mistake."

He downed his drink in a very un-heavenly manner all of a sudden

"This means a couple of things. You cold learn to correctly use her abilities, or you could use mine."

He shrugged and stood up.

"Anyway. I just thought that I would like to clear that up. 'God' knows that as well, but he's not anywhere to be found. The fact that the earth still remains his despite this fact is impressive."

He shot the Satan a very sharp and very specific glance to accent his point.

"You've got quite a powerful foe on your hands. I would suggest that you don't have anything to sidetrack on when you decide to face him."

With that he bowed his respects and turned to walk out of the throne room, and out of hell.

Inazuma Sky

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:54 pm
*He continued to stand in front of the door.* That would be nice. I'm not even sure if any of my things that I didn't have on me still exist in a usable form. *He raised his hand to his chin, now that he could think clearer he remembered a question he wanted to ask her.* Inazuma what happened when you left us with Dieamos? What was your plan? Did it work? *It was such chaos that he probably didn't catch everything she said or didn't remember all of it, so he didn't figure it out.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:41 pm
Yeah I suppose... he's not the only one who feels like he's wronged a friend. *No longer was she thinking of the incident she had with Galantros, but rather the gas incident. She still had the suit and helmet in her room because no one had asked her for it, but then again she was asleep at the end.* Those suits they are wonderful things. I still have the one I wore during the ordeal, but it's not mine. Who should I give it to or am I allowed to keep it since no one told me to take it off when they sent us here? They're able to change their shape to fit me when I'm a fox. But the helmet...I can't get it on that way and I can't hold my breath long enough to look like this, so that I can get it on. It's very hard going from one form to the next so completely on one breath.

It really smelled bad. Everything became hazy for a moment. Then I saw Rosemary and Veni run away and leave me behind. *She wasn't even really talkin to anyone. Her eyes started to become watery and she shook a little, but continued.* I don't even remember sending my hand out to reach for the gun. I somehow set it to a setting that could pierce the armor and apparently reapers don't heal well from it.

I felt so confused, angry, scared, hurt, and betrayed. Everyone was dead on the ground and all I saw were monsters. The bodies were mingled and tortured. I was so angry at them for that. One advanced on me and I shot it. I shot another one and the first one again before the weapon was knocked out of my hands and I was tackled to the ground. I tried desprately to claw him. *Her hands curled a little.*

Another creature ran at me and stung me. I screamed. It was really one of the soldiers running at me. Githy was the one holding me down and I had shot him twice. Rosemary was in the back being attacked by Kigern and my friends bodies on the ground were really the demon's.

*She started sobbing.* Githy is here somewhere hurt badly mostly because of me. *She could smell him.* He's not mad at me, even says that he forgives me for it, but why do I still feel so bad about it?

*Zo....zatz vhat happened...At this point Rosemary took the plate from her and turned the child around so she could she could sob on her.*

They told me it's not my fault.

It iz not.

Then why do I still feel like it is.

*She didn't pause to think of an answer to this.* It vas your body zat did it, zo you feel responsible even eef you weren't in your right mind. *She sat the plate down somewhere and sat next to Alzamus and began rocking the girl a little bit and trying to comfort her. She felt, heard, and saw the girl's hearbeat against her which she tried to ignore.*

*She was greatful that Rosemary still felt warm from the shower.* I'm sorry.

I know.

I'm sorry that I'm crying.

Don't be.

-----

What are these? *Asked one of the kids of the dragon.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games