Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:16 pm
She kept walking, not looking back. Thoughts ran back and forth through her head as she walked. Why did she feel envy, why did she feel like she was alone. She had Tick, and was used to just the 2 of them traveling together, but things seemed different now. She had never figured out human emotions, she thought they were pathetic. Human emotions brought you pain that could sometimes never heal. She put on a forced smile, "I never got that thanks from that girl, but I guess I did the wrong thing to even try doing a good deed for once."
She sighed and petted Tick to make the time go faster as she searched for a place to sleep.

She crossed her arms, holding Tick to make sure neither of them got cold. It was almost nightfall, her most favorite time of the whole day but, she couldn't enjoy it today.. she was way too exhausted.
As she walked she listened to every sound in the forest. The night animals, the breeze flowing past the the leaves, grass, and flowers.
It was almost like they were making beautiful music, or more like talking. To Tarna, nature was truely beautiful.
She started walking faster, and very quickly she looked in all directions, browsing the area. Something didn't feel right, it felt like something was watching her..

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:20 pm
Nektaro looked at the silvered haired Lycan."Her parents are old friends.."He looked at the vampire."I'm sorry...I've just been angry for awhile."He turned into his vampire form and looked at Kei."the king has been looking for you...it seems you have a powwer he wants.."He stared at the silvered haired lycan still unsure to trust him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:46 pm

"Wh-what did you say?" Kei turned from the gray-headed girl and back to Nektaro. "Th-the king? Do...do you mean..."

It wasn't just the mention of the king - vampire or lycan, she didn't know - looking for her that surprised her. The shapeshifting vampire had also said that she had a 'power' the king wanted.

But what power, I wonder... As far as she was concerned, she wasn't as powerful as a full-blooded vampire. Why would the king be searching for her?

"Old friends, huh?" Rathke muttered, watching the scenes unfold before him.

((Gah! I have to get to school soon; sorry for the short post!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:28 pm
~Aniis sat quietly on the ground, resting. She didn't think she could stand but it didn't matter currently. This person, Nektaro, he seemed familiar. Like someone she had heard spoken about in rumors~

You... The Knights i mean, i've heard of them i think. Those who wander the streets around the castle speak of them. The people talk of them and a younge child. One with strength to overthrow his majesty...

*she looked at Kei*
Do they mean you?

AnimeAvatar

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:05 pm
"Yes your correct..Kei has a ability that the king fears..."He looked at Kei."but there will be many challenges ahead....The king will stop at nothing to capture you.."He looked back at the vampire."I've seen you before...but don't remember where..."He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:12 pm
*looking around*
Who? Me?

AnimeAvatar

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:16 pm
"Yes you.."He looked at the sky and remembered the city.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:48 pm
I'm almost positive you don't know me, nobody does. In all reality, i'm not sure anyone wants to.

~Aniis yawned,her fangs showing slightly, and tried to stand. Her knees were weak but they supported her weight. She walked over towards Nektaro~

What makes you believe you've seen me before?

AnimeAvatar

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Kei blinked. She wasn't hearing this, didn't believe any of it!

Me, overthrow the vampire KING?! It was an interesting - nay, it was an incredible notion, yet...it seemed highly unlikely. The Vampre King was just that: a pure vampire. And Kei? She was 'tainted', so she'd heard it being said, with human blood.

"But..." she began, still incredulous. "But what makes me that child the people - whoever they may be - speak of? There could have been dozens of children - maybe even hundreds or thousands - in that kingdom. What makes you so sure it's me?!"

Rathke looked surprised at this 'revelation'. True, he had never been a citizen of the vampire kingdom Nektaro spoke of; still, he found it hard to believe that, earlier just that evening, he'd been helped by none other than 'a child of legend'. He believed that that was the term used to refer to people who were feared - to the point of being hunted - by a political leader, be he king, lord, baron, what have you.

The silver-haired lycan could see the confusion in the half-vampire's eyes, and he could understand. He, too, would be confused if he were suddenly thrust under the weight such a role carried.

But the gray-haired vampire - for she had fangs - interested him, too. Her scent was different; it wasn't wholly vampire. It shared properties with neither Kei's nor Nektaro's, and it didn't carry the mingled scent of a spirit, so that left only one other possibility:

She was half-lycan.

Well, that certainly changed things a bit. Rathke had yet to encounter a spawn of both werewolf and vampire, and his curiosity was piqued. Noticing that she was having trouble standing, he moved quickly to her side and gently grasped one of her arms, trying to help support her.

"Forgive my...straightforwardness," Rathke began, "but since you're in danger of once more falling over, I thought I'd help." He glanced at the gray-headed girl out of the corner of his eye. "That is, if you want me to help..."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:27 pm
((No one has one of these characters, and I thought it might be fun. And.. I'm kinda bored. Too lazy to put alot of details in..))
Gaia Name: snubsnub
Character Name: Effigy
Race: Death Spirit
Appearance: User Image
Personality: She is very shy, and anti-social. She tries to avoid fights as much as possible because she thinks that it will get in the way of her duties.
Bio: Unknown.
Special Weapons or Powers: A powerful scythe for her weapon. Her scythe helps her kill creatures when their time is up, and collects lost souls that are just wondering around. and her special powers are unknown to man, but later on in the RP you will see her true powers. (As you can see I am too lazy to make up any right now.)  

snubsnub
Crew

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:12 pm
If it's alright... Thank you. I'm sorry for bothering you and your friends.

*sigh*
I should realy stop following people... i always cause trouble...

~Aniis leaned carefully against him, shifting her weight. Her feet were heavy but having him support her completely wasn't an option. She stood the best as she could and looked at the lycan, mildly baffled. She hadn't expected him to help her... nor had she noticed how handsome he was~

((snub-snub, i thought you could use a pic - i've got a better version of this if you want it
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t130/killerofthesky/anime girls/Akagawain2moon.jpg ))

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:53 pm
((Oooh! Sparks're flyin'! whee heart ))

Rathke shook his head slowly. "No, it's...it's no problem..." Even as the gray-haired girl leaned against him, he showed no emotion - though he was a bit surprised at the closeness of their forms at this point. His face was a mask, hard and cold, yet underneath...

There was turmoil. There was something wrong with him, and Rathke knew it. He didn't usually stutter, or stumble over his words; that was a fact. And that one gaze the half-lycan had given him...what had it meant? There was confusion, yes, but...there was also...something else. Something the silver-haired young man couldn't place. And at the same time, while this glance had caused him some confusion, it also made him feel...almost flustered. It was like a cross between uneasiness, embarassment, and happiness. This was something he could not understand. One couldn't feel all those emotions at once...or could they?

What is happening to me?

((Kei had a lot of screentime a number of posts ago - a huge number of posts. Now, it's Rathke's turn! whee ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:38 pm
((Thank you animeavitar for the beautiful pic! -smiles- I always love doing introductions!))
"Pl-please don't, I think you have a miss-understanding!" the man studdered as the figure stood right in front of him, not caring what the man was saying. It was nightfall, this mysterious figure had been stalking this man for quite some time now in the forest. It seemed.. like it needed something from this man. There was a heavy fog, so the man did not notice the figure had been stalking him all evening.
"Stay still." the figure said in a cold and harsh voice. The mysterious figure raised her scythe and slashed the man in two, making blood splash everywhere. The figure raised it's right arm and wiped off the blood from her face.

Hi.. I'm Effigy. I am, what most people call, a demon. A monster. A cold blooded spirit that you should never go near by. But its really not my fault, its my duty. I am, the legendary Death Spirit.. I have been killing and collecting ever since life was created. I collect lost souls that wander the earth helplessly, trapped, and either demolish them, or bring them back to the spirit castle. But mostly my job is to kill creatures when their time is finally up. When its time to move on to the afterlife. When I am off duty for awhile, and just collect souls, most creatures know that my power can not be defeated, and leave me be on my way when I'm seen. But for the creatures that feel threatened by my presence, its a whole other story.
She opened a scroll with names on it, with dates. Who's next on my list.. Tarna..

I really don't like this feeling in my gut I keep having. It feels like death, this stench in the air, it IS death. It must be the death spirit, I have seen her presence before, but I have never felt this way. She crossed her arms in front of her face and transformed into a bat. "Come on Tick, we have to get away from this area and find a safe place." she replied to Tick in bat tongues. They were headed back to where the others were and landed on the Kei's head. "Hey, do you think me and Tick can tag along with you guys for the time being?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:53 pm
((Do you mean to say Tarna in bat form landed on Kei's head? 'Cause Aniis is also a half-vamp, but the other half this time lycan or werewolf...)

Kei raised her eyebrows as she strained to look up at the vampire - in bat form - who had just landed on her. Well, of course she couldn't see the vampire, per se, but she could feel her weight pressing down on her head. "Well..." the brunette looked thoughtful, then smiled again. "Sure, you and...Tick, was it? Anyway, the two of you can 'tag along'. This group can't get any stranger than it already is, anyway."

"And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my 'debt' to you. But...are you at all comfortable, perching on my hair like that?"

Rathke looked at Kei, baffled. What the-?!

"Kei..." he ventured, unsure of how to state what he was about to say.

The brunette turned her attention from bat Tarna to the lycan. "Yes, Rathke?"

"You looked like you were speaking, but no sound was coming out, aside from an occasional high-pitched squeak. What happened?"

"How do you mean?"

Rathke was staring at the bat perched on top of the half-vampire's head. There was only one likely explanation for what had just happened; it just took some time for him to realize it; having been to almost every city and town - lycan-populated or no - had taught him quite a few things about the different races.

"I think I get it now...You just...spoke in bat-tongue."

Now Kei was truly baffled. Bat-tongue?! She turned to Nektaro. "Nektaro, what Rathke just said...is it true?"

((Sorry, couldn't resist. There has to be an 'awakening' of some sort if Kei is, indeed, what blackmagic5's character says she is. Right?))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:30 pm
Nektaro yawned."Well to tell you the truth..you would be murdered but if we find any survivers of the war then they can help.See the knights all had differnt powers then the next.And you...you can learn any of them."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games