Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 pm
Sebastian nodded and walked over towards the cave entrance. His eyes clouded over again, this time completely. He saw nothing except the possibilities that flowed around him. Closing his eyes, he focused the magic flowing through his veins into his hands. Feeling heat from it, he opened his eyes once he found the possibility he wanted. Spreading his wings to maintain his balance, he motioned towards the entrance of the cave as if he was pushing something away. A light rumbling was heard as whatever was in the entrance started to move. His wings started to glow as he repeated the motion, a gust of wind blew from in front of him, completely moving whatever blocked the cave. The object disappeared soon after, as Sebastian stopped using his magic."Why didn't I just make it disappear in the first place."He asked aloud, feeling stupid. He folded his wings to his back and turned back to the wood elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am
Selwyn was quite impressed by his display of magic. Though demon magic was mostly destructive, it was interesting to see it in action. Her face became very happy and her eyes got a distant expression in them as a gentle breeze blew in through the now created opening in the cave. It made her miss her home, but she slowly managed to wake up from her nostalgic reverie. "Shall we be going then? The path is clear, there is no reason for us to stick around." She gracefully exited the cave into the woods beyond it.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:19 pm
Sebastian started walking after Selwyn. As he walked a red aura surrounded him, bones were heard cracking as he shifted forms. As he exited the cave he was back in his wolf demon form, his wings folded to his sides. He followed swiftly behind Selwyn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:31 pm
Rie waited for Ala. "Are we gunna walk outta here or not?" She asked to make sure of his plans.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Selwyn walked a few metres from the cave and stood waiting patiently for her other companions to exit the cave. Her blue eyes glanced up at the sunny sky and took in the beauty of the world around her, she loved nature, which was to be expected considering she was a wood elf. TOday seemed extra special though, now she felt that she had become stronger because she had made some new friends. Wandering the world alone all the time really took a toll on your soul. It was hard to do everything by yourself. Her quick eyes did not fail to notice the transformation of Sebastien back into a wolf demon. She found him rather interesting. Demons that did not attack at first sight confused her and were a rare find.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:27 pm
Sebastian walked quietgly into the surrounding area. He jumped into the air and with one quick flap of his powerful wings he was among the trees. He stood in one, looking down at Selwyn and her other companions."It's bright"was all that he could manage in forms of a conversation at the moment.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:29 am
The blond haired wood elf laughed at the chaos demon, it was indeed bright. Perhaps demons did have an aversion to light, but she loved it. The sun was like a god that gave life to all living things, allowing nature to grow. The sunlight filtered down upon her face through the trees, making her eyes sparkle with a brilliant light. When in her own kind of environment she had much more power than say in the cave. She really needed to be close to some kind of nature to use her magic effectively.

"Do you not like the light, I simply love it. Seeing the sun again after being trapped in that cave is like a reaffirmation that I am alive. I guess you could saw I am like a plant, if I do not have enough sunlight I will wither and die."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm
Sebastian laughed and looked at the wood elf. His eyes clouded over slightly as he looked through the possibilities. With a sigh they returned to their normal blood red color as he looked at the elf again."Since you love it so much, I sha'll let it stay. That and it would take alot of power to change the sunlight when I would have to battle a elf to turn it to night. The shade is good enough."He said with a smile. His wings spread, revealing different runes of power on their underside."Besides, too many possibilities. I don't believe I would be able to choose the correct one without setting the forest ablaze. The wolf demon in me would not allow me to do so."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:59 pm
(Im a bit lost here i think im going have to fade out my character of the story)
Alacard found him self alone, walking in to a deep darkness*"were am I?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 pm
"Well I am glad you decided not to ruin my beautiful sun, it would certainly make me sad if you changed it to night. Though battling you over it would be a bit much, besides I have a feeling that it would be a very tough battle against you. I have no idea what your power range is afterall. Upsetting a person whose abilities are unknown is never a smart thing." Selwyn smiled at him again, sort of liking him in an odd way. He was very different from anyone she had ever met and a gentleman of sorts. At least he seemed to be very nice to her. Then again she had trusted many a people who had later betrayed her. "So which form is your favorite? The wolf or the humanoid version?"  

Celestialfire3

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:32 pm
williams_101
(Im a bit lost here i think im going have to fade out my character of the story)
Alacard found him self alone, walking in to a deep darkness*"were am I?'
You don't have to. All that has happened was that a chaos demon appeared before you teleported us out and decided to blow the cave entrance open. We just walked outside of the cave and were talking. So you haven't missed much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 pm
Celestialfire3
"Well I am glad you decided not to ruin my beautiful sun, it would certainly make me sad if you changed it to night. Though battling you over it would be a bit much, besides I have a feeling that it would be a very tough battle against you. I have no idea what your power range is afterall. Upsetting a person whose abilities are unknown is never a smart thing." Selwyn smiled at him again, sort of liking him in an odd way. He was very different from anyone she had ever met and a gentleman of sorts. At least he seemed to be very nice to her. Then again she had trusted many a people who had later betrayed her. "So which form is your favorite? The wolf or the humanoid version?"
A grin seemed to cross Sebastian's muzzle."The wolf is hand's down my favorite form. However, my humanoid form is my more powerful one. I don't have full control over my range of powers as a wolf, and can't do anything to benefit others so long as I'm in this form. As a human I can do merely anything I choose...so long as it's possible of course."He said with a sort of wink. He then dove off of the tree branch he had landed on. In mid air he was quickly surrounded by a red aura, as he changed back to his humanoid form. His hair went down to the bottom of his back, his wings folded neatly to his side. His clothes were once again blood red. He landed gracefully infront of Selwyn, though he remained in the shade."As for my powers, I can do anything. So long as it's possible. I see possibilities, and manipulate things to cause those possibilities to come true. Of course, I can lose control."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:30 pm
Selwyn watched as he jumped down from the branch, he was very graceful. She found it funny that his hair was almost as long as hers, though he appearance was quite different from hers. He emitted a dark aura around him that matched perfectly with his dark hair and eyes. She on the other hand had bright blue eyes and white-blond hair that contrasted greatly to his features. Still it made her smile that even a demon could look so normal, not much different from an elf really. Except for the wings, she was quite envious of those. Mesmerized by the dark beauty of his wings she slowly reached out to stroke the feathers. Shaking her head she stopped herself.

"So what do you mean by lose control? And by do anything what does that really mean? Does it mean you can change shape at will, control minds, change the weather, what kind of things can you do?" Selwyn was curiously drawn to this demon, he was interesting. Perhaps it was not the best thing to become attached to a demon, but she did not care at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:42 am
"Ah, the shape changing thing is something I can do but something I will not do. Except for my two forms, I have no control over my power in any other form and will have to rely on someone else to change me back. As for anything else, so long as it's possible I can do it. And what I mean about lose control...I'm tampering with the laws of reality, if I lose control I will start a vortex that feeds on my energy. I won't be able to stop it, and it will destroy everything in it's path."He said bluntly, with a hint of sadness in his voice. Seeing her reach out to touch his wings, then stop herself, he spread them out to their full wingspan. He turned slightly so that he was angled so one of his wings was in arm's reach of the elf."It's ok, it won't bother me any so long as you don't pull a feather without me knowing. Out of all the pain I've ever indured, when my wings receive an injury I definately feel it."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 am
"Hmm, it would not be very good to have a vortex feeding off your energy. Destruction is never a happy alternative. You are kind of scary you know, tampering with the laws of reality is something only gods should be able to do. Still if you ever need my help for anything just tell, as long as it is not for an evil cause I will help you." She reached out completely and stroked his wings gently. Her fingers traced the patterns the feathers made with each other. She seemed totally engrossed in the sight of the wings. "Lovely....absolutely lovely. I wish I could have such beautiful things. Though white would match my complexion better than black." She said the last part with a laugh. She had always wished she could fly free in the sky like a bird, but was contented to stay firmly planted on the ground. Wanting to fly made her somewhat of an oddity among wood elves. Selwyn let her hand drop from the wing a little sadly, wishing she was not so selfish, she should be happy with what she was given. Afterall, she was beautiful, strong, and had great magical talent.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games