Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyra looks at him for a second, then pushes her cup to the side, getting up and going over to him. "Alright" she says, then sits on his lap and puts her arms around his neck gently, then leans in for the kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:47 pm
-wraps my arms around her back pulling her close and taking the kiss i smile and continue to kiss her-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm
((Umm seriously what's with the one liners? And if only you two are going to rp why dont u do it in pms instead of getting ahead of everyone!! plus none of this - * or goes and hits s**t!! learn to rp!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:36 pm
((haha excuse me? do you see anybody else rp-ing here?
And I do know how to rp thank you very much, but instead of babbling about nothing for a whole paragraph and a half, you're actually doing things.))  

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 pm
She deepens the kiss and wraps her arms ever tighter around him. But she breaks it off suddenly. "You know people are starting to stare" She blushes as she sees all the people around. "Maybe we should take this somewhere more private??"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 pm
((Well okay since only you two are roleplaying I see no reason to keep this rp alive it is dead you two add no life to it just waste space. If you can get more people to rp then maybe I won't but the whole reason for rping is for a group of people to come together and have fun not two people doing nothing. Two people make no rp you have two days... and no complaints or it may be 1 hour.))  

xXDeathsHeirXx

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:17 am
((Well it's not my idea, you can tell that to the person who started this. I don't mind, I'd like for more people to come here, but seeing as no one bothers, I'll gladly rp with one person if I have to. And so many others have already gone dead so this one won't make much of a difference. Go ahead and shut it down if you'd like, anytime, because I agree..this rp is pretty much dead. And if someone else were to come I'd open my horizons a little, but seeing as no one has...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:18 am
((BTWNice bunny ^^))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 am
ok - i grab her hand throw odne some cash an lead her back to my dorm-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm
((TO PYRO-do you think we should continue in pms??))
She allows herself to be led to his dorm, and squeezes his hand gently when they get there, before she lets go. Kyra stands in the doorway and waits for him to make the first move.  

candyroks81

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm
((Remember no cybering okay. Do that in pms just know that gaia mods and admins can check up on every pm you have ever sent... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:02 pm
[[thats why we have aims ..... durrrrrrrrr] - shuts the door- when you get on aim well finish there]]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 am
((Well I wasn't planning on cybering but ok...we'll continue through AIM))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm
((technically I was in this rp, but was away camping for three weeks and couldn't get on a comp to tell people.))

((Imma gonna quit this guild anyway because I have a lot of others... so... *drags Zoey out of guild*))  

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:15 pm
I'll join!

Username: XtheXhoboXduck
Name: Sove Godrin
Sex: Male
Apperence: Black hair, ear length, Strong build.
Personallity: Loner, but if you get to know him he can be very nice and funny. VERY smart.
Tek Tek:User Image
Uniform:User Image  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games