Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Oh okay." and nodded gently. "Understandable. But what were we speaking of before that?" she asked.

"my family mostly. Thats about it. little bunnies that run around others peacefully until turned into a vampire, then attacking people."
She nodded and looked back and said, "All I have is my fox, Tundra. Don't worry. She is well behaved." and nodded.

"I wasn't worried about her misbeaving."
"Good. Not many people trust her because of what she is." and nodded.

"I'm not one to complain about animals. Mostly, when we spend time together...we...bond? anyways, after awhile they tend not to have any problems with me. But thats only most the time...some animals do have problems wiht me being part human looking. I mean, come on, would you really want a friend to be someone who could harm you?" I turn into a wolf, and then a moment later after staring at you, back into a vampire.
She looked down and then looked up and said, "Yes. This is true." and nodded, her hair still covering half her face as she thought, a hand going behind her hair and rubbing her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:40 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She nodded and looked back and said, "All I have is my fox, Tundra. Don't worry. She is well behaved." and nodded.

"I'm not one to complain about animals. Mostly, when we spend time together...we...bond? anyways, after awhile they tend not to have any problems with me. But thats only most the time...some animals do have problems wiht me being part human looking. I mean, come on, would you really want a friend to be someone who could harm you?" I turn into a wolf, and then a moment later after staring at you, back into a vampire.
She looked down and then looked up and said, "Yes. This is true." and nodded, her hair still covering half her face as she thought, a hand going behind her hair and rubbing her face.

"So are you hungry at all?(aha thats what we we were talking about!) we've got all sorts of food here..(atleast i think we were?) "  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:31 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
"Well, i already told you the angels aura was blocking my senses. i just figured since you found your way so far into the woods safely...but ah...maybe its because of the angels here...now that i think about it...but fine suit yourself....just wait until you find the big surprise over there....don't bother to try and come back. it'll have you before you can manage to turn around."
Naota stopped and slowly turned to look down at the canine. "W-What will have me?" She said shakily. She imagined a giant demon of some sorts. Pehaps that's the reason the angels were even down there were to kill it...and they assumed that this wolf was an accomplice with the demon. That could explain everything....

"oh, what is it to me if some stranger wanders off and gets killed....or worse...and i'm sure no matter what i say, it won't change your mind to go that way. i mean come on. such a big strong human. must be able to kill hundreds of vampires and demons, and angels..and...it." I start to walk away.
Naota growled underneath her breath and grumbled something. "Fine I am comeing with you...smart a** wolf......." She mumbled something again as she quickly caught up witht ht wolf and followed him. "Now...tell me, exactly how am I supposed to help you find your house when this is the very first time I have ever journeyed into this forest?"

"well for starters don't call me a smart a**, i mean sure, i'm smart, but i'm not sure my brilliance extends that far. and anyways your taller than i, you can peer through the trees can't you. and even humans have some senses. except they aren't blocked by angels liked mine."
"Alright ok.....I get it I'll help you.....but you gotta give me something in return....I mean come on..." Naota shrugged as she looked down at the wolf then back up at the path she was now walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:35 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
"Well, i already told you the angels aura was blocking my senses. i just figured since you found your way so far into the woods safely...but ah...maybe its because of the angels here...now that i think about it...but fine suit yourself....just wait until you find the big surprise over there....don't bother to try and come back. it'll have you before you can manage to turn around."
Naota stopped and slowly turned to look down at the canine. "W-What will have me?" She said shakily. She imagined a giant demon of some sorts. Pehaps that's the reason the angels were even down there were to kill it...and they assumed that this wolf was an accomplice with the demon. That could explain everything....

"oh, what is it to me if some stranger wanders off and gets killed....or worse...and i'm sure no matter what i say, it won't change your mind to go that way. i mean come on. such a big strong human. must be able to kill hundreds of vampires and demons, and angels..and...it." I start to walk away.
Naota growled underneath her breath and grumbled something. "Fine I am comeing with you...smart a** wolf......." She mumbled something again as she quickly caught up witht ht wolf and followed him. "Now...tell me, exactly how am I supposed to help you find your house when this is the very first time I have ever journeyed into this forest?"

"well for starters don't call me a smart a**, i mean sure, i'm smart, but i'm not sure my brilliance extends that far. and anyways your taller than i, you can peer through the trees can't you. and even humans have some senses. except they aren't blocked by angels liked mine."
"Alright ok.....I get it I'll help you.....but you gotta give me something in return....I mean come on..." Naota shrugged as she looked down at the wolf then back up at the path she was now walking.

"I'll tell you what. you sit down wiht me when we find it, I'll give you some tea, maybe a few crumpets, and we'll talk about .....it"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"I'll tell you what. you sit down wiht me when we find it, I'll give you some tea, maybe a few crumpets, and we'll talk about .....it"
"You mean it the thing or it meaning my reward?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:48 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1

"You mean it the thing or it meaning my reward?"

"IT as in the thing back there. "  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"So are you hungry at all?(aha thats what we we were talking about!) we've got all sorts of food here..(atleast i think we were?) "
(Close enough)
"Ah hungry, somewhat. More than I should be." and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 am
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"pff. Here, give me the skin" i say, limping over balancing myself while leaning down to take some of the skin and heading back to where you slept, pushing out the fur with my snout
*Don't worry about it. Oh, do you think it will be safe to start a fire here?

"yeah. theres nothing wrong with a fire. if your trying to cook something, do it in the hole in the wall over there" i say, pointing with my nose towards the hole i sleep in. "it'll get hot fast,stay hot, and cook it through all the way. less work than an open fire. now leave me to taking care of this " i say, leaning down, and breathing onto the skinnings. any tiny pieces of meat seem to dissapear off of it, and the skin looks more lively, liike its still alive....permantly warm, laying there in the long hole where you sleep, i pull it out and push the fur back in, then push the "blanket" to the adge of the hole, so you can use it when you need it.
*kurai decides not to use his sleeping area and just cooke in on a small shelf like apendage of the wall with a fire under it. She cooks the meat and begins to tear into it. She lays the cantine next to Zal just incase he gets thirsty. ~you want some? If so, cooked or raw? probably raw~ she thinks to him...*

"I'm good. I can't really get hungry now. Angel blood runs through me, and anyways, i'm part of your will feeding me does nothing. when i started to talk to you,, it embeded a piece of me in your mind, it allowed me to live on, even after ebing destroyed, unfortanetly if your will gives out i die. butu god is giving me a body when i heal up. so i should be back to normal except not having to eat because of the angels blood."
*Kurai nodded thinking it a bit creepy. Her mood had semingly changed from shy, quiet and kind to cold,brutal and hard. * You know, when I am near a person, i begin to feel their emotion. Maybe not the full extent of their pain, or joy, but part of it. Its just weird, and a bit troublesome. Like earlier when you were....crying. I felt you pain. You had so much.
At this piont in time kurai became quiet as she ate.  

Cyanide_Moofin

The Last Loyal Man Here
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:08 pm
gaia name: Maru Nara Kaguya

name:Maru

race:Vampire

powers:super stealth, super speed, swordmen ship

personality:not careing,shy,quite,Intellectual

bio:all his life he has been learning swordmenship,stealth,and speed and now hes so good at being stealthy and being fast he never uses his sword anymore.
picture:sig  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:17 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

(Close enough)
"Ah hungry, somewhat. More than I should be." and smiled.

"What kind would you want then?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"pff. Here, give me the skin" i say, limping over balancing myself while leaning down to take some of the skin and heading back to where you slept, pushing out the fur with my snout
*Don't worry about it. Oh, do you think it will be safe to start a fire here?

"yeah. theres nothing wrong with a fire. if your trying to cook something, do it in the hole in the wall over there" i say, pointing with my nose towards the hole i sleep in. "it'll get hot fast,stay hot, and cook it through all the way. less work than an open fire. now leave me to taking care of this " i say, leaning down, and breathing onto the skinnings. any tiny pieces of meat seem to dissapear off of it, and the skin looks more lively, liike its still alive....permantly warm, laying there in the long hole where you sleep, i pull it out and push the fur back in, then push the "blanket" to the adge of the hole, so you can use it when you need it.
*kurai decides not to use his sleeping area and just cooke in on a small shelf like apendage of the wall with a fire under it. She cooks the meat and begins to tear into it. She lays the cantine next to Zal just incase he gets thirsty. ~you want some? If so, cooked or raw? probably raw~ she thinks to him...*

"I'm good. I can't really get hungry now. Angel blood runs through me, and anyways, i'm part of your will feeding me does nothing. when i started to talk to you,, it embeded a piece of me in your mind, it allowed me to live on, even after ebing destroyed, unfortanetly if your will gives out i die. butu god is giving me a body when i heal up. so i should be back to normal except not having to eat because of the angels blood."
*Kurai nodded thinking it a bit creepy. Her mood had semingly changed from shy, quiet and kind to cold,brutal and hard. * You know, when I am near a person, i begin to feel their emotion. Maybe not the full extent of their pain, or joy, but part of it. Its just weird, and a bit troublesome. Like earlier when you were....crying. I felt you pain. You had so much.

"That could become very inconvenient, like then. but i suppose it has other uses. but i've had that pain for 13000 years, its a long time to let pain grow..." i turn around after making sur ethe bed is ok and go back into the hole and lay down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"That could become very inconvenient, like then. but i suppose it has other uses. but i've had that pain for 13000 years, its a long time to let pain grow..." i turn around after making sur ethe bed is ok and go back into the hole and lay down.
*Kuai sighs and thinks to herself knowing he can still hear her* Yeah, it sucks at the least.*She finishes the food and walks out of the cave. She sees a small rabbit and returns to the cave knowing the rabbit would be too tempting to resist.*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:39 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

*Kuai sighs and thinks to herself knowing he can still hear her* Yeah, it sucks at the least.*She finishes the food and walks out of the cave. She sees a small rabbit and returns to the cave knowing the rabbit would be too tempting to resist.*

I laugh a bit at your thoughts, and drift into gentle sleep...i dream of the days when i had wings, flying through the sky freely...and then the angels appeared...i sueednly got up, hitting my head on the low ceiling of the hole as i do so....i crawl out and stop moving, hearing movement...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:42 pm
*Kurai now sitting against the cave wall thinking sees Zal rise into the air and hit his head.She laughs not at this as she sees him crawl out. She cocks her head to the side knowing he hears something*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 pm
Kuraisuki
*Kurai now sitting against the cave wall thinking sees Zal rise into the air and hit his head.She laughs not at this as she sees him crawl out. She cocks her head to the side knowing he hears something*

I look at you kind of funny before stalking out into the dark night, slowly dragging my legs behind me, but stealthily.  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games