Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Fei-Tao walked over to Maria, smelling blood. Vaguely he wondered where it was coming from, until he saw where: William. Maria was patching him up though, so he didn't have to worry. He was curious though. "What happen?" he asked, looking to Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 pm
"It's just a T-s**t." William said with a chuckle as he used his other arm to continue working.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:33 pm
"He left the seat up." she said, staring at Fate seriously, before grinning. "Haha, just kidding," she turned serious again, then continued. "Well, some weird guy bewitched William, then his brother saved him." she explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm
Fei-Tao's ears perked up under his hat again. No wonder he had been sensing someting off in the air for a while. Of course, it was gone, but he felt uneasy about it if it came around again. And he couldn't doubt what he had heard the night before and while he was sleeping and helping watch the cafe. He had heard what William's brother had said. 'He's still going to kill him!' he thought. A wave of unease swept over him again, and he reached up and pulled his hat back down to hide his weariness.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:15 pm
Maria watched Fate, tears in her eyes. "Fate...I don't know if his brother will..." she trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence, let alone the thought. "What if, even though I try my hardest, he gets killed in the end. I-I wouldn't be able to live with myself." whispered Maria, her throat closing up. A tears made twin streaks down her cheeks, but she wiped them away before she hoped anyone could notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 pm
Fei-Tao gazed up at Maria, seeing the tears in her eyes. He could see her fear. He couldn't stand that look! He quickly stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Maria in a comforting way, even though she wasn't at his height. "I help," he said. "I protect you all. I will..." In the years he had been with Maria's family, he couldn't break a promise he had made to them in thanks for taking him in. Though he never looked like it, he was always prepared to defend and attack if needed.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 am
Smiling happily, she replied to Fei-Tao, "Oh.. as good as I can sleep, yes".
Mia closed her eyes throughout the entire ordeal, listening to people's thoughts. Opening her eyes slowly, she watched as Maria was binding William's arm. 'This is tearing Maria apart..' she thought. Walking with a dancers grace over to Maria, she gently patted her shoulder and whispered so only she could hear, "It's alright Maria. His brother wasn't planning to return for a little while. And besides, I can do special things to his mind with mine," she added with a grin, tapping her nose thoughtfully. "We are not in any sense defensless either.." she added, looking towards Fei-Tao. Smiling at him to turn back to Maria, she said "Such a thoughtful person he is..".
Moving towards William, she gently flicked his nose and looked at him dissaprovingly. "You worry us more then you think William. And even though you think you don't want love and caring in your life, you do. And whether you like it or not, there's going to be someone who cares for you. So I think you owe Maria a hug because she was more worried then you can imagine.. ".

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 am
"Thank you, Fate. That means a lot." she squeezed him gently before letting go. Maria faced Mia and gave her a small smile. "Okay, Mia. And, yes, as long as we have Fate and you, too, I guess we'll be fine." she sighed before leaving the kitchen to keep watch in the cafe. Aiden was curled up in the chair he usually was, scribbling something into his worn out notebook. He was listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, absentmindedly tapping along with the beat.
((Maria didn't hear what Mia said to William.))  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm
William sighed a bit and went back to work. "I assure you, nothings going to happen to me.(or so he told himself more than others)" He pulled out a tea kettle and readied some water. He sighed a bit more. The calming sounds of the forest are gon from my mind... The thought as he sat back, tense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am
Mia followed William around, whispering, "You still haven't given Maria a hug!". Wanting to calm William slightly, she replayed the sounds of the forest in her head and transmitted them to his own thoughts.
Walking then towards Aiden, she noted his taste of music and what he was scribbling but wanting to be polite she moved towards him and plonked herself in a chair next to him. "Hey Aiden," she greeted cheerfully. "What a day you've already had hey? Do you mind if I ask what you're doing?" She finished with a smile.

Melodic Seeker

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 am
Aiden stared at her for a moment before blinking and realizing that she was speaking to him. He pulled the earbuds out of his ears. "Eh? Oh, 'morning, Mia. Sorry...I had it turned up kinda loud." he explained apologetically. "Uh, not doing anything, really. Just writing." Aiden explained. "Well, listening to Tom Petty, too, but more so writing. I like his music...it often helps me with my ideas." He stared at her for a second and his golden-brown eyes turned bright green. "Oh..." he said as his eyes quickly flashed back to their normal color. "It's okay, Mia. I've met people like you before...you needn't be polite about trivial things like music." Aiden remarked, smiling.
Maria walked around a bit, then perched herself on the counter of the bar. She crossed her legs, then leaned back and reached behind the bar, pulling out an old, worn copy of Pride and Prejudice. Turning to a dog-eared page, she searched in her pocket for a light green ribbon, knotted at both ends and placed it in the book. Maria yawned, then resumed reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 pm
William sighed then reached in his back pocket. Uh-o... the knife... He began to search fantically for it but couldn't find it. He began to search around the kitchen for it, trying to be quiet. He sighed in freustration when he couldn't find it.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm
She hopped off the counter when she heard William searching in the kitchen. Book in hand, Maria made her way into the kitchen. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, seeing him sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm
"Just lost something... no big deal." Actually it is a very big deal, but I don't want to worry her. William thought as he told her it was no big deal. He went back to work, cleaning this and that.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 pm
She watched him, and got the feeling that William wasn't telling the whole story. "Are you sure? I could help you look, if you'd like."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games