Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 pm
Russia-san... -Chews his lower lip, deciding. Takes a chance and places a hand on his arm.- Hey, it's alright. No one's leaving, so calm down... -It was all or nothing at a time like this. Mood swings were bad for Liet, but if he didn't do something who knew what would happen.-

((I noticed XD Liet's like 'I'll either fix this or get beat up. Either way, it might soothe him.' XD

EDIT: Russia is so loved! XD Bel and Liet trying to soothe him!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:26 pm
((XD! Wow, never expected that. :>))

*lip still trembles* P-Promise? I mean....the way Estonia left....a-and...how Latvia always wants to be around someone else...and....how Lithuania's always with Poland.... *grabs hold of Lithuania's hand, dragging the Baltic state over to him, and lets his own head fall against his sister's chest*

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 pm
*strokes Russia's hair*

....shhh, calm....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:34 pm
-Is drug over, winces a little at the tight hold but puts his hand over Russia's.- Poland... we're old friends. I'm with Russia-san now, right? Latvia's young and so is Sealand, that's all. And Estonia... I'll have to talk to him... But I'm here. And so is Belarus-san!

(( Yeah, play me why don't you, POLAND AND RUSSIA LADY. XD Poor Liet XD He's gotta say 'Of course I like you better.' to Russia and to Poland separately, I swear!))  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm
*nods*

...Are you better now, Ivan..?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:46 pm
((Sorry for disappearing! My mom forced me downstairs to finish the basement. >_o Lol, I'm so going to call myself that, Lo. ))

I...I guess, Sister...

Right...I don't have to worry~ I'll always have you two, at least~! *takes them both into a hug, giggling all Russia-like*

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm
-Smiles a bit, more at ease. It was easier to calm Russia down with Belarus around, that was for sure. Anything that let Lithuania escape Russia's dangerous moods without any scars or bruises was a good thing.-

(( lol You do that, you evil woman XD

I bought Germany the guns guns guns ring on zomg. XD Switzerland needs one too! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:50 pm
..That's my brother..

*pinches his cheek*

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:53 pm
((I'm like a superhero! I'm RUSSIAPOLANDLADY. YES >8C With SUPER MOOD SWINGING ACTION! 8D

Swiss Miss already has one. ;D It was fun playing him the other day. All you could hear coming from my room was the sound of Gramsters and "KATAKATAKATAKTAK!"))

*giggles and kisses his sister's cheek in return, then turns to bury his face in Lithuania's hair, sighing contently*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:55 pm
*blushes*

*sighs contently*

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm
-Blushes a bit when Russia buries his face into his hair. Pets his hair.- See...

(( Mood swing action is killer, man. Killer. o.o

LOL Some of the rings make very odd sounds. Like The scaredy cat. But I can only imagine what your household thought!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm
Hmm~ So...Bela...Have you talked to Big Sister yet? About Christmas~?

We're going to have so much fun~! Lithuania, you get to help me cut down the tree this year, and Belarus, as always, gets to put the star on top, and we'll all bake~!

And we can all go caroling, if you want~
Minus the frostbite.

((My dad wanted to know what MMO I was playing so he could joing, Onkel kept sighing as he walked by, Uncle watched, saying things like, "Now, now! No, shoot the other one! The other one!", my other uncle slept, and my sisters were gone. XDDD; ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm
She has not replied to me yet, Brother.....in time....

...mmmm..fresh cookies..

...Caroling..? But I have a horrible voice....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 pm
Nu-uh! You're voice is beautiful, Sister~ Much better than Big Sister's voice and mine~!

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:09 pm
I don't know how much help I can be, but I can try. ^^; Oh! Cookies reminded me... -Pulls out the plastic wrapped cookies.- These got done, but you weren't around, Russia-san!

(( LOL Yeah, my roommates are all on it XD Just got the Japan roommate to join too, she's on the sewers.))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games