Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:19 am
"Don't hurt the forest....it's an ally..." muttered Hikari as her hair and pupils turned brown and her hair and clothing brown and green. She gripped on her staff tightly and stepped nearly outside of the cave, piercing the stone on the ground and the ground below the soldiers began to crumble, unable for the soldiers to gain any distance and fell on the crack that it created, even the tanks were sinking from the earth. With the soldiers on the land was distracted, Hikari's eyes began to turn into silver white and her appearance as well. She took her staff and raised it above, giving a circle motion. The winds that carried Dan began swirling like a tornado. Hikari began to focus her energy and the wind gust grew stronger and stronger, then a funnel began to form and it's tail then touched the ground and successfully formed a tornado. While she focused her mind, blood began to drip from her nose and her right ear. Changing from different elements was already taking a toll to her, now focusing that dense energy that was making the tornado was too much for her that her nose and ear started to bled out. Yet, she kept her focus steady and continued on the tornado.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm
Bruce grabbed Lisa's unhurt arm and pulled her close to him. He held onto her to prevent her from being sucked into the tornado.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm
chaos eyes infuse with gold and sliver run in wind and grab hikari arms "Stop it hikari ur hurt yourself and not use it ur power, i wont lose u again"said chaos back pop out his truth wings out on my back.

Dan jump out dropship and land in tree and try to fire his gun at chaos but it fire at hikari her leg. " Damnit this wind and i cant aim right this time"said Dan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 pm
When Hikari's leg was hit, she flinched yet she stood her ground and then glanced towards Dan, focusing her energy towards him and the tornado began to follow him. But, she knew that she had been going too far since her leg wound began throbbing and it was too painful for her to endure.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm
"hikari i am sorry do this to u"said chaos punches hikari in gut to knock her out.

Dan saw it tornado toward him and grin at it and frozen tornado in ice. " hey brother this time we will pull out and alone ur friends alone and later bro"said Dan bail out forset.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm
Hikari then fell unconscious as Chaos punched him from her stomach. The spells that she was using began to dissipate.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 pm
"Shirayuki i am sorry knock out hikari cold"said chaos carry hikari in my arm again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm
As the effects of the spell began to wear off, the glow on her mark dissipated and the grip on her staff loosened, causing her to drop it and she began to breath heavily.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm
lisa blushes when bruce held in his arms and stare at him."...thank bruce and we need check on hikari"said lisa say to bruce.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Bruce nodded and stood up. "We should do something about your arm."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 pm
lisa stare at my right arm still bleed so bady hurt." your right and do u have the first aid kit on u"said lisa place my hand on wound on my right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm
chaos place hikari ground and write the letter to her it say "dear hikari and lisa, bruce.... I left and went to rune city where is last fight where last war that and i hope u will join with me...."chaos left and place letter on hikari staff then I teleport to rune city.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm
Bruce shook his head. "I think I know what I can do for now." He took of his shirt and ripped it half. He wrapped one half around Lisa's arm to prevent her from bleeding anymore and the second half into a sling for her arm. "That'll have to do for now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 pm
Hikari slowly opened her eyes, still disoriented and weakened from changing from one element into another had drained her aura so much that her skin felt like they were in pins and needles. The discomforting feeling even made her nauseous, yet, she kept it to herself since she disliked being so much being as a dead weight to the group as much as she hated throwing up. Her arms moved slightly towards her back as she lifted her aching body up. Even some of her muscles began to give action of spasm and was relentlessly shaky afterwards. Hikari had ignored the shakiness her body began to act and then glanced towards her staff, noticing a piece of paper and reached for it. The pain was indeed excruciating yet her curiosity already got the better of her. When she reached for it and succeeded, she opened it, noticing that it was a letter that Chaos had written while she was unconscious. Her eyes began to glance towards the letter and had read it. Hikari's countenance formed a serious expression and tried to stood with her staff supporting her body. Her eyes began to glance towards Bruce and Lisa that seemingly injured from the recent battle. She approached the two and gave a wry smile. "How are you two holding up?" asked Hikari with a gentle smile.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm
Bruce looked at Hikari. "We could be better."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games