Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:48 am
Blood and sweat coated Dark's skin as he continued to hack at the soldiers, if only they could find the War lord behind them it would be much easier to get rid of the little pest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm
*walks over to the edge of the castle and nearly hundreds of them are climbing up the walls* argh this is quite annoying *raises the spikes on the edge of the castle so they cannot climb any farther without being killed* that should hold them for a little but.  

Zenjin Jiruga

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:26 pm
*hetukiri kept on slashing away at the enemy killing off dozens by dozens with her faithful sword the Aiiro Nodachi...* *not one of the enimes yet able to land a hit on her she shouts out* "COME ON YOU BASTARDS GIVE ME A CHALLENGE!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 pm
*watches as they continue ro try to climb up and get killed by the rotating spikes* ha...  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:48 pm
As Scanda walked over to the area he suddenly felt Hetu's as she was fighting many of the soldiers "Hetu Iam guessing your getting pretty bored with those guys how about joining me,my brother,Chief,Goddess and Nick were gonna be killing Phyl and the Commander trust me it's gonna be fun"Scanda sent the message to Hetu and went back to his brother and Goddess "Ive informed Hetu I thought she was getting bored with the soldiers and might wanna help us taking down the warlord"Scanda told the other two as they were more bored as hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:27 am
*ENTER THE FINAL WARLORD JUBARAK*

*JUST THAT INSTANT, WHEN ALL CHAOS WAS TAKING PLACE IN THE BATTLE THE LAST WARLORD REVIELD HIMSELF*

*HE WAS COATED IN A PURPLE LIKE AURA WHICH HE NOW HAD SHOWN TO ALL BYSTANDERS... HE WAS 10 FEET IN THE AIR MOVING HIS FINGERS AROUND AS THOUGH HE WAS CASTING SOME SORT OF SPELL UPON THE DARK SOILDER* *HE THEN SAID A CHANT*

"AIIRO ESTEPESTI LAUONO REVIER" *AND AS HE SAID THIS 50 DARK SOILDERS JUMPED UP FROM THERE DEATHS AND BEGAN ATTACKING AGAIN*

Repo ManX

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 am
*RA-IEM's pupils dialated as he gazed upoon the HORRIFIC terror that stood above them all this time controling there fates and lives*

*THE WARLORD HAD TO BE OVER 15 FEET TALL AND HE LOOKED LIKE A OMINOUS CLOUD THAT HUNG OVER THE BATTLE THAT WAS TAKING PLACE* *now realizing what he was RA-IEM shouted out to hetukiri*

"Hetukiri!!!! WE MUST KILL HIM, HES BRINGING EVERY SOLIDER THAT GETS KILLED BACK TO LIFE" *with that being said RA-IEM kept looking at the Hetukiri waiting for her response*

RE-IEM  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 am
*Goddess felt the Warlord long before he showed himself* "Oh, s**t! We need Chief and we need her NOW!" *Goddess stood up and moved into the center of the hallway* "Boys, I'm going to need your help. I'm getting rid of the Plague. He's getting to be extreamly annoying. I just need you two to hold my hands. I'm going to need to borrow a little of your strenghts." *As Goddess held her hands out to the brothers, she touched Nicks' mind* "Dearest love, don't you dare die. I'll never forgive you if you let yourself get killed by that little p***k."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 pm
Dark looked out at the beast, which seemed to conger itself from the sky, " and here I thought he was going to make this easy for us." He rolled his shoulders back, and began a light stretch type of workout, then noticing the eyes on him, Dark grinned. "This should prove to be interesting," he then walked over to the unknown boy, "hey kid, think you can cover the lawn with those spikes of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:34 pm
*hetukiri heared what RA-IEM had said but she was in to much bewilderment to understand or say a word so she just nodded her head*
*she ran towards RA-IEM's direction whiles still keeping her overwhelmed eyes on the beast that had just reveiled it self, and she tripped over a dead Centaur corpes, and she mummbled a few curse words as she wedged her sword in the ground for support and drew her self back on to her feet.*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm
*RA-IEM looked over at hetukiri and rolled his eyes, then said to himself*

*"Your such a kults, its amazing shes still living today"* *then he chuckled to himself*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm
*Looks at "Dark"* *nods* *raises his hand so the spikes rise from the ground once more* *he uses a little more energy to have them spin and rotate around each other* Just dont fall...*kinda laughs*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 pm
*I looked up and saw the beast towering above everyone.* Well this isn't good. *I sighed and ducked and doged some of the soldiers that were brought back to life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm
User ImageNick was getting impatient. Everyone in Castle Neteru was fighting, and only he had no interest in interfering. "Ra, let's go. I don't want to waste my time here." He snapped his fingers and Ra simply made a tsking sound and followed. Both of them left Phylum and the Commander soon after.

Nick, without facing Ra, asked. "What was that all about?"

Ra continued hovering behind. "The hell if I know. I bet the senile fool wants to use me for his little games." For a moment, Ra thought of asking Phylum to help him get his body and the rest of his powers back.

Nick never bothered questioning further. He suddenly sensed the presense of the final warlord. "Oh what now.." He said getting quite irritated. Both him and Ra faded into the darkness and flashed on top of a sky scrapper to overlook the monster. There they saw everyone else preparing to face the beast. Nick placed his hands behind his back and watched while Ra crossed his arms.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Dark looked out at the sea like lawn with black spikes sticking out of every square foot. "Nice, but lets make things more interesting" He closed his eyes, and summoned the fog to cover the deadly battle field. Only tips of the kids spikes stuck out from the ground. "There now that should prove amusing, watch your step guys" Dark chuckled at a very bad joke in his head, then turned on the boy, "so you got a name kid?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games