Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azureink

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:54 pm
Get off my lawn!

*Waves cane.*

I remember the day when D&D was called AD&D, and you had to roll against Thaco, and your characters had to hike a hundred miles through the snow to get one piece of gold, and you were happy about it... not like these kids in 4e with their At-Will powers and their 20-sided dice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 pm
Heylo one and all, your savior has arrived. Just kidding. The names Chris(yeah one of the most common names in the US) and I'm 23. I have a fiancee and a wee one on the way. Currently looking into a condo and a job at the same time so bear with me if it takes forever for me to respond.

On the side of things, aside from the job at least, I'm looking to start my own gaming company with the hopes of making games these whipper snappers these days might like. I've already got a few possible game engines, both free and otherwise, lined up as well as a few possible staff members picked out as well. Sorry to sound like I'm advertising here but if you're good at game stuff(3d models, texturing, ect ect) or just have a brilliant mind brimming with stories, contact me.

That is all, I'm tired now.  

Universum Re Vera

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm
konichiwa. That means hello. I am new  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 pm
lol *steals azureink's cane* calm down...we're just loitering...

Hello or as they say in Japanese, Konnichiwa. I'm Shadowdragon, or Nick, you can choose. I'm a college student, going to the local community college. Majoring in Visual Art and Design with a Multi Media emphasis, just doing some generals then I may transfer to a University to complete for a BA degree. I work part time at Staples (hate it, but it pays, plus they're flexible with scheduling for school) as a... well i honestly don't have a title, other than sales associate, I do almost everything other than our copy and print and counting the money room, yes I manage sometimes, just when the M.O.D. has to go to the back to get something or whatnot. Anything else just ask me, i'm pretty open to telling about myself.  

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

the_whlte_queen

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Allo fellow geezers!
I'm heather and I'm 24. I just joined gaia in june, I believe it was. xp Sorry my memory isn't so good. I'm engaged, a college graduate, and the oldest soul you may ever meet.

I have no kids, generally they scare me. I can only be bothered to get out of my house when I'm yelling at skateboarders and telling people to stay off my lawn!

Well, that's not entirely true, mainly because I live in an apartment. I have no lawn. But I still do my share of yelling at teens and banging my cane on the walls and complaining that my neighbors need to turn that noise down.

When I was a teenager we had respect for our elders!

I have a degree in theatre and creative writing. I like to sew. I also like crafts. I'm your basic 80 year old woman. My grandmother says I'm just like her... except I understand computers.

Nice to meet you all. ^.^

Oh, and my picture is on my profile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 pm
Just joined-dropping in to say hello!
wink  

jcaplus2

Queen

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Greetings, all the older kids *LoL*

I'm Queen, who's deaf woman, late 30's. I've been playing Gaiaonline since 9th of Sept 2003 (FIVE YEARS!) and still loving it. Former pixel artist for 3 different virtual worlds (online) and a personal hairstyle for many years without a license. Big fan to America's next top model, good movies and dog lovers. I am the mother of two babies and every morning I let them outside alone.... DOGS! duh! *lol* Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Well, HI! mrgreen guess this means i'm a geezer rofl lets see, interesting fact...interesting fact... Oh! I know! I may olny be 21 but i got my first grey hairs when i was 16 biggrin ...wait eek burning_eyes gonk Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! crying crying crying

*ahem* beware, I am as moody and spacey as a REAL old person 3nodding i guess that means i'll die early ninja  

Toadybear

Mischievous Rave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm
Hi everyone! I'm new and glad to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm
Hi everyone--just joined this guild, but I've been on Gaia for a little over a year now smile  

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dr Johnny C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 pm
Hey im jess im 23 my bf is 34 and live in ct. my bfs neice got him into this site and i took over his account and man i havent stoped yet still lookign to see when gaia cash card will come around i have a very unintresting life but oh well im happy lolz.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm
Darkfire Dragonmaster I love your signature lolz i have it as a bumper sticker on myspace  

Dr Johnny C

Arsenic-Donut

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm
well my real name is Cynthia 24 im seeing someone right now i dont have kids. i remember watching Alvin and the Chipmunks every saturday morning
but i dont remember what i had for dinner last night. i go o McDonalds to scare little kids and tell them santa isnt real  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 pm
Hello all, nice to finally see people with canes around here... and not those whipper snappers ~_~ I'm 29 who is killing herself with her children... biggrin  

Saiyouri

Invisible Lover

11,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm Shirley, married 50 years, have three kids and five grandkids. I not only need a cane to trip up the kiddies, I need a walker to keep from tripping myself. Got any handy? redface  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games