Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:03 am
now that the bar has cleared, Tes' grunny returns and gnaws through his bindings.

I told you to get help gonk , but I'm glad you're back, grunny. You'll have to be my guide. I'm afraid I still can't see too well... *ties a leash on grunny and follows him out of the bar*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 am
*As Icy walks in thread, she sees that there are bits and pieces of gray and black material about the place* What in the world? *walks over to where TES should be, only to find the chair empty and more pieces of gray and black material* ARGH! stressed He got away! gonk Damn that Grunny! scream He must've come back and helped TES escape! evil *groans as she starts cleaning up the mess. After that, Icy goes through the ritual of making the daily specials, fresh coffee, and stocking beer*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am
*walks in, sees Icy making the daily specials* Morning, Icy. I see TES managed to escape.....we are so going to have to coordinate with Psyzapp for the next plan. *yawns and makes a cup of coffee* Do you need any help?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 am
*smiles at Katana* Hey girl! Naw, I got it...I'm done anyway...*takes a seat and sighs* Wonder where Psyzapp is?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 am
*settles into her chair, sipping her coffee* I don't know....we seem to be missing her lately.....Maybe we need to set up a meeting to discuss this TES situation. *takes another sip, looking thoughtful* Should we put out another contract on Lily for essentially helping him escape?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 am
Yeah, we really need her input on that...*remembers Stargazers antics from last night*

YES! Definitely! I will have my revenge! Now, what should we have done to her?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:42 am
Hmm, well, that depends. Do we want to prank her tea house & run the risk of being busted? Or do we just put out a contract on her? What would be a good reward for the contract? *sips coffee while her mind ponders the numerous possibilities* Hey, how about we ask QSXII for help? I'm sure he'd be MORE than happy to help torture Lily xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 am
*a devious grin spreads across Icys face* That's a splendid idea! Yes, I'm very sure QSXII will want to torture Lily anyway he can!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 am
*smiles at Icy* Then I shall contact him immediately & give him our proposal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 am
*sits back in chair and relaxes* Good. *surveys bar and notices pink splatters* Cripes! stressed I forgot that goody goody blasted us with pink paint as well! *gets up to find some rags and cleaner to remove paint splatters* Ooh, I hope he gets her real good!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 am
The message has been delivered. smile Ugh, pink! *grimaces* I'm sure he'll get her good...he DOES have such a delightfully evil mind! twisted *gets cleaning solution and helps Icy remove the disgusting pink paint*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 pm
::Maune opens the locked door and looks around at some of the pink paint left on the walls:: Well I see you two ladies had fun trying torture TES lol its a shame I was not around to see it. ::sits down on a chair:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 pm
* Runs into the bar*

I wouldn't step foot at lily's for awhile, they're gonna be busy as bees cleaning up my mess, lol! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:52 pm
@ QSXII: Nice job with the bees! rofl

Anyone get a confession out of TES yet? twisted

EDIT: I see that Katana and Icy Reign were DARN CLOSE. He would have cracked for sure if his Gruny didn't save him. *gives Katana and Icy Reign a high five* Doesn't TES know that it would just be easier if he just gave us the information?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Hi there Psyzapp ^^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games