Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm
So Kai…how is our resident Paparazzi? wink cool  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:40 pm
*snickers and gives a welcome nod to Psyzapp*
oh yes that's right!
do tell

*bats her eye lashes*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 pm
*sips on his tea* Oh things are going quite well. I should be finished coloring one drawing by Thursday if I push myself since the one I'm working on isn't effect heavy and rather simple in design. But then I might be going on a 3 mile run later today for testing so I might not have as much energy as on a normal week lol

::edits:: I'm trying to use minimal highlighting and increase shadows to make the art have a more mysterious feel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm
I must say Kai…*sips her latte*…I was a bit stunned to see a nude of me floating around. Stunned and flattered at the same time. *waves one hand to him casually.* I can typically slip away from the Paparazzi…you must be damn good. wink

You do have quite a talent Kai. I'm in the Art Field too…an Art Director by trade. I do some illustration for clients when necessary for all types of packaging and printed materials. Have hired plenty of my fair share of illustrators for different types of creative projects. It's all commercial stuff though…nothing just for the heck of it. *sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:49 pm
eek
wow can't say I'd be able to run that far....
well don't wear yourself too thin now!

*starts in on her steak*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 pm
*wraps up the rest of the food*
well not to eat and run on you two but...
well I am doing that exactly xd
I need to head back before I get too tired...
it was really great spending some time out with you all.
See you soon

*gets up and walks out blowing a kiss and giving a wink. She pulls out a clove when she gets outside and mocks the waited from the door*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 pm
I have to admit Phyzapp, you gave me quite a run for my money. I had to use almost every disguise, including my custom vending machine suit, in my aresenal to track your patterns and habits enough to catch you and get that shot.

Thanks. I've dabbled and taken art classes of all sorts down to even achitechtural design, but I've I still need much development before I can even think of trying to make a career out of artwork. I'm obsessed with details and it bothers me I can't imagine everything I want to do yet.

Don't worry leko. I do a 3 mile every Saturday just for the heck of it, but now I just need to prove I can to make things official.

*takes another sip of the jasmine tea*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm
Making a career out of artwork is tough. *Sighs.* There are lots of talented people out there and the competition is fierce. I've been recently having fun putting together some stuff for people's signatures. Other than that, it is very rare that I do any artwork for personal uses or satisfaction. I sure do miss it sometimes.

Officer Dougherty liked that image so much, he had it framed and put in a discrete place at our residence. *blushes while she casually sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm
In the end it is just for fun and to keep my creativity alive and well. My true passion is the martial arts. I love practicing it, but over the years I've found I love teaching it more. There's just a certain magic when you witness the moment an idea clicks and they grow as a person.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Martial Arts…you don't say. *sips her latte.* That's pretty cool. I've always wanted to try fencing. Never have had the opportunity yet…but maybe some day I'll give it whirl. cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm
*Finishes up her latte.* Well…I better be going. It was very nice to chat with you Kai. Don't be a stranger…stop by at the MW more often. wink *Gets up and waves to Kai as she leaves.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm
The pleasure was all mine. The bar might end up becoming my second home at the rate. *waves and takes another sip of tea before getting up and pushing in his chair and wandering off*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 pm
*knowing that no one would still be after being gone for hours, she walks in to order some things to go. Hating that she missed having lunch with the girls and Kai, she hopes to catch them next time. Who knew that shopping would take forever?

Finally the server comes out with a couple of large brown paper bags with her order. Smiling, she accepts the bags and pays her tab, heading out and to her car to go to the MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm
Kairanha
I have to admit Psyzapp, you gave me quite a run for my money. I had to use almost every disguise, including my custom vending machine suit, in my arsenal to track your patterns and habits enough to catch you and get that shot.
{{ rofl I guess you're used to that sort of thing when you study women in the wild rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 pm
*Pulls open the door and steps inside, looking around for Pierre. She looks at the note in her hand and goes to the bar, nodding at the bartender. Within a few moments, Pierre arrives and the two sit down, sharing a drink and discussing business.* Doesn't seem to be many taking advantage of the activities you supply other than food and drinks. Perhaps they might notice the arcade, the TV and games, the hot tub, pool, steam room and pool tables if you put in a few more lights. *She listens, then smiles.* I see. You'd like to put in a smoking lounge as some of the customers seem uncomfortable smoking in the main bar? I didn't think you had banned smoking, but I don't see why not. Sell some cigars with drinks. Thought it might be easier to just knock out the one wall and make a non-smoking section. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games