Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Kaz layed down Ace in a cradle he stole for him and pulled some blankets over him "he just fell asleep" Kaz then walked out on a balcony and looked down frowning  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm
Xen flapped next to him. What's wrong Daddy?  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 am
Kaz looked at Xen for a minute "nothing Xen its nothing" he then handed a biscuit to Xen "biscuit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am
Xen sat on Kaz's shoulder. I'm not dumb Daddy what is it? And yes a buscuit would be nice.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee

Shirean and Lee had walked up to the doors, waving farewell to her parents as they drove away. She looked at the school. Lee had brushed against her legs, anxious to go in. Shirean bent down to pet her, and looked back up. She opened the doors, and felt a little shiver cross through her torso. "Please let there be someone not anxious to pick on me, please!" She mumbled to herself. Lee ran, then spun in circles, making Shirean laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:53 pm
(( sorry but my character picks on almost everybody >:] ))

Kishiko saw the new girl and took a bomb and threw it at her. BOOOM! it went. "There's your initation my dear hope you didn't think it was too roug
h."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 pm
AngelNumberXIII
(( sorry but my character picks on almost everybody >:] ))

Kishiko saw the new girl and took a bomb and threw it at her. BOOOM! it went. "There's your initation my dear hope you didn't think it was too roug
h."

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Lee growled at Kishiko. Shirean looked at herself, and glared at the women. "Wonderful... I look like I blew up a chemical." She said as she picked up Lee. 'I hope you burn...' She thought as she passed by her, with Lee still growling at Kishiko.
((Thats okay! >=] ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:10 pm
"You look like a DeathPenalty. You in it?" Kishiko sad with an evil smile on her face.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She looked back at Kishiko. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't a Nicromancer be?" She said turning back around, about to start walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Kishiko laughed her evil laugh. "You don't know who I am. That's great. Umm...do you remember the captain's name? And do you know what she can do to you?" That evil grin was wide on her face.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean put down Lee, and looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember what the captain could do. "I can't remember, but isn't it like, you get to kick the student out? Suspend them? And maybe even, KILL them?" She looked at the evil smile. "Oh wonderful. The one picking on the new kid is the Captain of her group, just my lucky day." She said looking down at the furious Lee. Lee started looking up at Shirean.
((Imma just call Leigh Lee. It's easier xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:27 pm
(( lmao ok ))

Kishiko smiled sweetly with a bitter taste. "Very good." She clapped. She walked over to Shirean and stroked her neck with one finger. "And I am a bit hungry."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Lee attemped to bite Kishiko, trying to tell her to back off. Shirean relized what caused her to shiver like she did before. She always got cold when ever a Pure Blood was around. Shirean was about to yell out a spell to freeze Kishiko for at least 24 hours. But she kept her anger from bursting out of her mouth. But she softly put her hand down, and picked up little Lee. "Whatever did I deserve to be stuck with you?" She said glaring, trying to be the more mature person. She knew just the right age for pure bloods like her. "Just because I'm the new kid, and 4 years younger than you, doesn't mean you can tease me. Got that?" She said holding Lee in her arms, and started walking away, heading for her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm
Kishiko smiled sweetly now. "Yes I know. I'm really not mean to DeathPenalty's but I've been on a nice streak lately and I'm trying to get my evilness back." She leaned against a tree and closed her eyes. "I'll be nicer. If you would like I could show you my baby." She smiled, her eyes sparkling  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean looked back with a confused face. "You're kidding me right? Our first encounter was extremely uncalled for, and you expect me to want to see your child?" Lee stopped growling, and looked as if she was smiling. "I like that in a person. That sometimes makes me envy people. But don't count on having me envy you." She said walking back. Lee jumped from her arms, but still go anywhere near Kishiko, for she and her family are in a current War with vampire bats.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games