Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:08 pm
DemolitionboyXX
((I gotta go wait in a line for an hour...... lets just say, ill be gone for a bit))

((i'll still be online all night. like i normally am.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon brushed the tip of his tongue over her lower lip before kissing along her jawline and then down the side of her neck. He could feel the wolf inside him trying to take over, but he knew the collar was holding it back.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm
"Leon,"Soli whispered,she's always known demons were sexual but she's always kept it under control but she felt it slipping.
((Sorry if I post all late I'm busy with my rp))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: Tis okay.ll

Leon's hands rested upon Soli's hips, his lips continually pressing to the skin on her neck until his lips came to her collar bone and nipped her playfully.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Soli moaned when he did this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm
Misha sat up, pouting. "No fair, that's pity laughter. You aren't ticklish at all. How am I-," Misha looked down and realized she was naked. "Oh my god, I'm naked. You didn't say I was naked. Did you look? I bet you looked." She pulled the sheet over her head, not wanting him to see the new shade of red she just invented.

Wink sent a message to Nike, to come quick.

Nike stopped staring at Robert and narrowed her eyes. "You agreed that my secrets were my own. THIS is a serious breach of trust. How can I let you touch me, if I don't know if you are going to read me? And you won't tell anyone, or so help me....." She could feel the water filling her eyes. "I have to go. Wink contacted me there's a problem with Hana." She stood up formed a shadow portal and stepped through, closing it behind her.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Robert sighed and slammed his head against the desk. "I can't believe that I messed up," he said. "I wasn't even thinking about touching her and reading her past. I was only thinking about how she was keeping secrets and how I'm fine with it. I was curious, but I didn't want to find out that way." He groaned. "I guess that it's a good thing that I only remember that one secret. I can't remember any other of her secrets. I'll try to explain it when she gets back."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon pressed his body against her's, mouth his lips her neck, his breath warm and quickening as his heart felt like it was going to burst. "Do you want this?" He asked, his eyes closed as he ran his tongue slowly over her neck.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante smirked, "Hey, you looked at me for a good ten to fifteen minutes through the eyes of an orange tabby, it's only fair I got a small peek." He said, chuckling soon afterwards. He pulled the blankets down so he could see her face, "And yes I am ticklish, but only in certain spots which you have to find." He stuck his tongue out at her childishly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Misha pouted, eyes narrowed. "Fine. But I think you are overdressed," she said, noting he was still in his t-shirt and jeans. "For every spot I find, you have to remove something, too." She grinned, a wicked gleam in her eye. Her tail snaked around and found his feet, swishing along the bottoms.

Nike appeared at Wink's side. "What is it?" she snapped.

Wink shrank and pointed to Han-shi and Brago heaped together. "They fought alot and then they passed out. They're too big for me to carry, so I called you."
Nike sighed. She hated being scary and Wink's reaction calmed her. "Okay, let's get them inside." With Wink's help, she got them both over her shoulder and cariied them inside and up the stairs. "Which room, do you think?"

"Try the one with the big door. Its the only one that'll fit Brago's fat head."

Nike chuckled and went and laid them on a huge bed. "Ugh, I think Brago needs to go on a diet." She went and sat in a chair to wait for them to wake up and thought of Robert.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image
Hana was still barely breathing when Nike moved her. her skin was a greyish, sickly color and she barely had any power left, less the 1% of her normal power.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Alright." Dante said before feeling her tail brushing across the bottom of his feet which jerked away as he began to laugh a little. "Damn it." He said grinning and pulled off his shirt, exposing scars of all sizes which covered his torso and threw his shirt aside. "Okay, so that's just one, you'll never find the others."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm
((I will not listen to your insults))

Brago cringed as he was moved to a bed. He shirt was still dripping off the blood he had lost. "argg" he grunted as he was laid on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm
Wink stood by the bed looking at the two demonkin. "Uh, Nike? They don't look to good," a worried expression her face.

"Gods, your right." Nike looke conflicted but she made up her mind. Brago's blood had given her enough power for a double healing, but she would be exposing herself. Dhamphyr's aren't suppose to have extra talents. She took out a knife and cut her palms. "You are soooo lucky I like you, Wink, or I would have killed you in the bathroom today." She didn't bother acknowledging Wink's look of horror. She put her hands over Hana-shi and Brago's moutha and squeezed out a few drops. It trickled into their mouths, sending a burst of healing through them. She wiped her hands on the blanket, the wounds already healing.

Misha stopped teasing and stared at his chest but it wasn't horror on her face, just fascination. She reached out and ran her hands over his chest, tracing each one lightly. "So many," she whispered. Among the Weres, where the body healed back to its original state, if one recieved a scar, it was a badge of honor and sacrfice. "Do you have more," she asked eagerly, her eyes alight.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image
Hana's body jolts violently at the taste of the blood, causing some of her own blood to drip from the cornors of her mouth, making it harder for her to take her already weak breaths. She body was rejecting the healing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games