Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am
For this interview, I'll be having my Gaian self interview my Real Life self. I will try to answer each question as best I can, assuming it won't give too much personal information that I would prefer not sharing.

So... Moonie interviewing me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 am
1. What Do You Do For A Living?
I am currently a student at WSUV and I'm unemployed. Most of the time I spend my days giving love and support to my family and friends, to my fellow classmates and random strangers I have the pleasure of meeting.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am
2. Who Do You Love?
Romantically? No one. I'm currently single. Relation-type love? My family, especially my parents, and my best friends (who I consider to be my second family). Starstruck love? Currently I'm loving Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. My Mom always teases me for liking older guys. sweatdrop But they look good for their age. And their a lot more attractive than any of the Hollywood stars my age. Robert Pattinson? No, thank you. Taylor Lautner? Okay, so he's pretty good looking, especially with those nice abs of his. Justin Bieber? Getting a bit too young for me there. *shrugs* Anyway, you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 am
3. Do You Have Enough Money?
I have enough money to take care of myself - to get food, to get needed items, to pay for gas, etc. But the only time I feel that I don't have enough money is when I know how much it costs for my schooling (especially with the college/university I'm going to right now). Sometimes I wish I had a job myself, so I could earn my own money, so I can help pay for my schooling and not feel like we're trying to scrape around for money. In the past, I didn't worry much about money. I felt we were financally well off and I was happy. But ever since I started school at WSUV, I've become more aware of the amount of money. And it won't help much either if the tuition cost keeps going up.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:16 am
4. Are You Healthy?
I consider myself healthy. I get the required amount of sleep. I exercise fairly regularly, usually a walk up the road (which consists of both hills and straight ways) or dancing around in my room. I eat a reasonable amount. I have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, most of the time (unless Mom decides to make pancakes on the weekend). I have lunch. I have dinner - usually only eating until I feel full (even if it means only eating half of what was put on my plate). I never try to stuff myself. Then usually I have a snack during the day (3 pm - "Ellen time") and dessert (around 7-8 pm). 3nodding I'm fairly happy. I am happy with how I look and how I live my life. *shrugs* Not sure what else to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am
5. Do You Think You Are a Good Person?
I believe I'm a good person. I always to be kind, caring, and acceptive of others. I always try to help someone, even if they didn't actually ask for it. And through the comments people have given to me or talking about me to others, I'm often described as a good person.

We definitely need more people like me in the world.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:23 am
6. How Old Are You?
Biologically I'm almost 21. Physically, I've been told I look 16 or 17 years old. Mentally... I don't know. It changes from time to time. Sometimes I feel my age. Then other times I feel like a little kid. Other times I feel like an adult. What that ends up meaning I don't know for sure. I guess in a way you could say I'm a child at heart. Or mature for my age. Or simply that I'm ageless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 am
7. Who’s Your Best Friend?
Usually when I think of my best friends, I automatically think of The Gang ((a title I gave when I got tired of saying everyone's name; and made it easier for my parents to know who I was hanging out with, lol)). Not all of the original Gang members are around like they used to be... and newcomers have come and gone on whether they were considered part of the Gang or not. Currently the Gang consists of: Ame, Rini, Brit, YKW, and Shadow.

I met Ame in the 5th grade. She was the first person I ever considered being a "Best Friend." All of the other friends I had made before her were simply "friends" or in some instances "acquaintances" (because they usually moved during the summer after the school year I met them; or we never got any closer). We are quite the opposites. She was outgoing, I was introverted. She's the oldest of her family, I am an only child. She loves to debate, I prefer keeping peace. Despite the various differences, we became best friends, and even soon earned the title "Twins" from quite a few people, because we hanged out so much and soon we were able to finish each other's sentences - or sometimes say the same thing at the same time. After high school, we didn't hang out as much as our lives took us in different directions. I started community college, she mostly worked. Then she ended up getting married and moved to Germany (because of being an Army wife). We still stay in touch, but not as much as we used to. While I still consider her a best friend... I can definitely tell there's been some changes. Some of them I'm not so keen about. But I do my best to adapt and accept who she is and who she is becoming.

Ame ended up introducing me to Rini during 7th or 8th grade. Rini is an artistic person, and is introverted like me. While the two of us don't have as much history as Ame and I do, we still are pretty close. With Ame being off in Germany, Rini has taken on the role of being the closest best friend for me.

Brit - I've known her since I first started public school. We had some classes together, and her Mom was my bus driver for the first few years of school. It wasn't until the end of high school and into my college "career" that I crossed paths with her again and actually developed a friendship with her. Lately, together with Rini, the three of us have been hanging out with each other.

YKW - another person I've known since the beginning of public school days and didn't become friends until my high school days. He is now the husband of Ame. Before he married her, he was the boyfriend of another friend of ours, Shell (who was a previous member of the Gang) - which is how he became part of our circle of friends.

Shadow - met him during my Senior year of high school and became friends with him. It wasn't until the end of my community college days that we crossed paths again, and he seeked out my friendship again. I think it was mostly because he needed someone who would be a good influence for him, especially when most of his other friends ((some are now ex-friends)) were bad influences - which resulted in getting him into trouble and what not.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 am
8. What’s Your Childhood Dream?
When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher. While I never specified a subject, I'm pretty certain it would've been English, since that has been my favorite school subject since my first year of public school. Traveling was probably something that interested me - probably thanks to Star Trek (("Space The Next Frontier")). I'm sure I probably dreamed about traveling through space on a Spaceship like Enterprise or Voyager. When I was younger, I didn't think much about my own future family. Probably wasn't a big issue/concern for me during that time. Finding a man who I was happy with and getting married, definitely seemed to be important to me... especially during the journals I wrote during the period of my first crush. I always wanted a nice house with a nice garden with a nice long driveway ((with trees on each side)), and animals ((usually cats [favorite animal], dogs, and horses [favorite animal])).

Now a days, my dream career has changed to being an author. I still consider being a teacher, if life decides to take me down that path. And lately I've been thinking of owning my own bookstore, if I had the money to get one started. Usually I think of the small bookstores you find in the towns by the beach around here. And I always picture having a cat in my bookstore, like all of the bookstores I've been to at the beach. When it comes to having a family, I mostly have been focusing on finding that special someone who I will be happy with and want to spend the rest of my life with. I can picture how I want my wedding to be, for the most part anyway, but the one key part that still is missing is the groom. As for kids? While occasionally I do like the idea of having kids of my own, I don't consider it a major concern at this time. Currently working towards my Bachelor's degree; I always dreamed of going to WSUV, so in a way, I am making that brief dream come true. Still working towards getting a job and making that dream come true. And after getting into the Sherlock Holmes series, I've been joking that I should work to get my Doctorate, so I can say I'm "Dr. Watson". xd Overall, I think I'm staying true to my dreams. Some things may be taking longer to accomplish and make the dream come true (i.e. traveling)... but I still have quite a bit of my life in front of me. When I get the time (and money), I'll make sure to fulfill many of my dreams that I have.

"Today's Dream, Tomorrow's Reality" as I say. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am
Alright, I'm getting tired. I'm going to head to bed.

Later today ((since it's already past midnight, lol)) I'll continue answering the rest of the questions I haven't gotten to yet.

So... talk to you later. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am
Good morning! I'm back to continue my random discussions. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 am
Before I continue with the "Interview With Yourself" thing, I wanted to comment about a friend request I got today on Facebook.

Some gal wanted to add me as a friend and she added a personal message to the request saying that she wanted to add me as a friend because my profile looked "peppy". sweatdrop

Since I didn't know her (nor was she any friend of a friend) I didn't add her. But really she only wanted to add me because my profile looked "peppy"? Wow... just wow.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 am
Alright, here we go with continuing with the Interview.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 am
9. How Often Do You Laugh?
The amount I laugh per day differs from day to day. Some days I laugh a lot, other days it might be a rare occasion if I laugh - even if it's just a short lived snicker. Usually I laugh at things my friends have said or done, or at things I've seen (either on the internet, on TV, or in movies). 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 am
10. What Makes You Smile?
The interview questions asks that I list at least 10 items that makes me smile. So here we go:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Watching my favorite shows/movies
4. Baby animals (especially kittens)
5. Seeing children laughing and playing
6. Seeing Clinton (the cat that lives in my Grandma's neighborhood)
7. Butterflies
8. Listening to music
9. Dancing
10. Sounds of nature  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games