Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am
Okay. No dice. "Oh yeah, run away from demon dogs..." She ran back over to Maria and Christopher. "Maybe we should go back up..." she said. The shadow bracket flew off the door, which was now rattling on its hinges. "We're coming up!" Jordan shouted. She grabbed Maria and Christopher's hands and started floating up. "So..heavy..." She pushed her feet on the wall to help. It didn't help much. But there wasn't time to take each one separately.

(( Let's hope le demon doggies can't climb. Or jump. Or fly. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am
|| xD Maria in panic is... Well... lols. and wolfy if you mind, I'll edit >.< I just want to get it out of my system. (I sorta modded by saying they touched ground again when your charrie controls the flying... ) ||

Maria could tell, greatly no less, that two was too much of a load for Jordan, so when they landed on the ground from the weight again, Maria took Christopher and threw him up, he ended up landing back up there next to Michi and Spencer, "I got rid of the heavier one." Maria said, her voice a bit squeaky from panic.

~`~

Koikoi was enjoying her meal. (my fail post is fail.)

`~`

Devil Dog #1 could sense that there was one less meal in there, meaning the second one in would have to share with the last one in, so he panically started ramming into the door again, eager to get one for himself, and not having to share.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 am
(( Is okay. O.o Maoly mackerals! What'd Maria just do! -she could have caused a serge of electricity in her muscles which allowed for brief super-strength- *nod* ))

Jordan stared up at the top. "Whoa, that was... crazy..." She jumped as the door shook very hard. "Hold on!"Jordan said, this time rising faster, but still slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 am
Devil Dog #1 managed to break the door down, but when he got in, all he could see were two girls floating up back towards the top, "Ruhh!? Rur..." he let out, which was the equivalent of 'Oh crap, we missed them...'

~`~

Maria stared wide eyed at the dog, she didn't suspect this. It was tinier than a Chihuahua, but still if it managed to break the door down, it had to be strong enough to kill them, "Neh, Jordan look... They're cute..." She said, and they were, "I want to put a ribbon on it >
|| xD hehe... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 am
(( LOLZ ))

Jordan was so startled she stopped in midair. She looked back down. She couldn't help but laugh. "No wonder it took so long to break down the door! Ahaha, we could call it fluffy!"

(( I can imagine the people up top looking at each other like 'WTF' ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:54 am
|| XD HAHA. AND! O: we have a zebra fish and this black guppy in our fish tank, all the zebra fish are girls and the black guppy is a boy, and we have these little fish that look like a mix of the two and they're really tiny, so we called one Spec, then we found the other one, and we're thinking of what to name it. We have very active fish (; ||

"Bye bye, Fluffy!" She called out as they went back up the trap door.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 am
((I love you for that. xD))

Dog #3 quickly followed after #1 as the door was broken down. But seeing that their meal for the day was escaping, it hastily scrambled after Maria and Jordan. Making a petty attempt to clamber up the shaft, the demon dog whined pitifully as the food slowly got away.

- - - -

Michishige turned to look at the shaft just as Christopher came flying out of it. He walked up to him, looking him over suspiciously. "Ah, so you're the kid from the library that Maria was bothering." He pointed at him and continued. "I think it's safe to assume that you're a closet pervert and a stalker and simply came down here thinking that the dark would be a good cover for you and you were going to attempt to cop a feel on Jordan and Maria, weren't you?!" Michishige accused harshly. The expresion on his face was serious, but on the inside he was cracking up. Surely the response from this kid would be priceless.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 am
Jordan rose a few more feet. "Well. Next time I'm sure the shorcut'll work out..."

Telemachus, Rita, and Ali entered the Hawk's Nest.On the way he had put Ali back down on the ground. "You see Zaias?" he asked Ali.

"No..." Ali said dejectedly.

Telemachus looked around. "Well! Might as well eat, eh?" He walked over to where Koi Koi was eating. "Hey Koi Koi. Mind if we sit here? No? Great!" He picked Ali up and plopped her in a chair.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 am
|| xD wow... Late reply... Sorry I was makin' a pro... and... Michi's accusation cracked me up xD ||

"Or not..." Maria said, not wanting another encounter with something that, next time, might not be so cute.

`~`

Demon Dog #1 rolled on its back in shame.

~`~

"E-eh?! What?" She questioned as Tele came over with that adorable little girl, she could feel her legs disappear, a natural reaction, but at least no one could tell, so she just reversed it and made her legs visible. "Ah..." She let out distracted by the little girl again, "You're awfully cute..." She said, leaning forward to get a better look at her, forgetting momentarily that Tele was right near here, and when she remembered she blushed a bright red and went into the corner of the seat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:41 pm
((Aww no's faiwr i wanted to show you guys what my dog looks like v.v oh well till next time i guess > biggrin and there'll definetly be a next time then i wills show you))

Snarelling with outrage he turned and stalked away angered by the fact the his prey had gotten away with a final bristle of his pelt he sped off in search of something that he could shred the flesh off of and devoure

((You know what screw it's chu guys wanna see what me demon dog looks like and no mines not a chuwawa >> *looks menacingly at carnival*))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 pm
|| O_O s-sorry... I was in a funny mood... ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:52 pm
Broken Carnival

((Oh well o.o chu wanna see's what me demon doggy looks like biggrin ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Broken Carnival

((Oh well o.o chu wanna see's what me demon doggy looks like biggrin ))

((Yush! I would not want to go to this library... O.o ))

Jordan and Maria landed at the top of the shaft.

Ali giggled and reached out when Koi Koi shied away. "I'm Ali!"

"You shouldn't do that much, or your face might stay that way," Telemachus said. "you must eat lots of carrots! Did you know carrots can be red? Or even purple? Maybe we should have a carrot day where you get a carrot the color of your I'ras!"

((I'm not in a writey mood right now. Fail is fail ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm
((I like that carrot idea...))

Michishige looked at Jordan and Maria and waved for them to come over. "Hey look, I found a pervert. He followed us in to... do pervert things to you guys!" Oh man, was Michishige getting a crack out of this. Either this kid was really irritated, angry, or flustered at the moment. More than likely Michishige thought it'd be a mixture of all three.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 pm
"Eh... Umm... Hi Ali... I'm KoiKoi..." She said, shaking the little girl's hand, "W-what!?" She asked, touching her face in response to Tele's comment, "Wait... Wouldn't it be hard to find... blue carrots...?" She asked, really seriously curious.

~`~

When they got to the top of the shaft Maria jumped down from Jordan, landing on Chris, "Oh... Sorry..." She said stepping off him. She looked back down at him after Michi's comment, "Neh! A pervert! Kya!" She yelled as she stepped on his face.

|| All my characters named Maria right now have pervs either a) Looking at her funny, or in this case, is not a perv, but is being called one... Dang. Maria and your perv followers. ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games