Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 am
Hi,
I was wondering about the "Prospect a prize" event...
Can we use our 3 tries and chose the better?
I got a moon ore - witch I won't try to crack, knowing my chance- on my first roll. But since I got 2 more tries, can I use them and see if I can get something better?

Best wishes for this new year to you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am
Az-san
Hi,
I got a moon ore - witch I won't try to crack, knowing my chance- on my first roll. But since I got 2 more tries, can I use them and see if I can get something better?

You can indeed choose the best of the three tries!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 am
Ice Queen
Okay, strange question--If Fai can manage to pick up one of those mirrors into distortion without looking at it, can he carry it around with him? He's just the sort of idiot to keep going into trance for the hell of it, once he realizes what's happened OTL

"Fai is knocked out with the mirror again..."

"Third time this week, just walk around him." sort of thing.

((That and I think he's going to be a blast to AU<33))

You can only keep it during the duration of the distortion/ trance but that is aokay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am
Zoobey
Az-san
Hi,

You can indeed choose the best of the three tries!

Thank you for your fast answer ^^
cheers !  

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm
I was wondering, Four Clans Tokens. Are they still going to be critical to currency for horsemen in RP?? I've noticed they haven't really popped up yet ICly, and I'm assuming even horsemen shops haven't really been mentioned/attended to since release?? (Though I realize how busy you guys are, especially with all that's happened lately, I'm just curious!) Also, are there any plans for future events where characters could obtain more Four Clans tokens to use ICly/purchase minipets??

TL;DR - I just want to know if I should keep my remaining Tokens or go ahead and spend them. Thank youuu!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm
xoxomenai
I was wondering, Four Clans Tokens. Are they still going to be critical to currency for horsemen in RP?? I've noticed they haven't really popped up yet ICly, and I'm assuming even horsemen shops haven't really been mentioned/attended to since release?? (Though I realize how busy you guys are, especially with all that's happened lately, I'm just curious!) Also, are there any plans for future events where characters could obtain more Four Clans tokens to use ICly/purchase minipets??

TL;DR - I just want to know if I should keep my remaining Tokens or go ahead and spend them. Thank youuu!

OH YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE THEM PLEASE DOOO!! I think we're going to move awy from tokens because it would be a little confusing with distortion and they now have a Lair etc etc so don't worry about the old setup stuff, the new one is a lot more accommodating with the Fear points + collecting Fear points to make your new Lair room etc.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am
Because I noticed it's come up a number of times recently.. when an effect or item or something causes a buff to damage (not accuracy), like say it adds +2 damage to your attack, does this mean that on what would normally be a miss you still deal 2 damage (0+2) or is a miss a miss?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm
Blade Kuroda
Because I noticed it's come up a number of times recently.. when an effect or item or something causes a buff to damage (not accuracy), like say it adds +2 damage to your attack, does this mean that on what would normally be a miss you still deal 2 damage (0+2) or is a miss a miss?

I would say that is exactly it!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Zoobey
Blade Kuroda

Exactly which one? o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm
A question about this RP event.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=52&t=23504693#347582043

According to this post, we can get 1 RP point for each thread, but the 2 RP points are for each thread, or all as a whole?

Thank you and can you quote me when answering?  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 am
I have a question on the seven kings event. Are we going to have be on if we sign up every day? I'm asking because Wednesday I'm basically at school all day with no internet access until after 9pm est, and by that time my brain is practically mush.

Basically - if we can't be here one day out of the week for however many weeks this goes on are we going to be screwed? >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 am
LP
I have a question on the seven kings event. Are we going to have be on if we sign up every day? I'm asking because Wednesday I'm basically at school all day with no internet access until after 9pm est, and by that time my brain is practically mush.

Basically - if we can't be here one day out of the week for however many weeks this goes on are we going to be screwed? >>

If you're gonna be off for a day or so just let your rp partner no, as common courtesy! Otherwise we are aware this happens quite a bit: it will be accomodated for as long as you dont post like twice and just disappear, I think the minimum post requirement will be something like once per 24 hours!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am
Blade Kuroda
Zoobey
Blade Kuroda

Exactly which one? o_o

If you have 0, add 2 to 0!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am
Meegane
A question about this RP event.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=52&t=23504693#347582043

According to this post, we can get 1 RP point for each thread, but the 2 RP points are for each thread, or all as a whole?

Thank you and can you quote me when answering?

Each GM ORP THREAD gives you 1 rp point and +2 for over 800 words!

At the very end if you rped in every single thread, you get an overall + 2 point bonus  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games