Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice calmed at Eira's so familiar frank and cool tone and her cheeks faded only to a pink and she balled up her fists ever so slightly on her knees at Eira's response to her fears. Alice shook her head and said, "No... it isn't like Emmy would forbid it or say no... she'd probably encourage it if you and your parents are sure I wouldn't be a bother but..."

Alice looked down, and brightened to red for a moment before the heat in her cheeks faded and she said, "You talked to me about your parents?" She didn't mention that she felt a slight tinge of something not quite pleasant in knowing she was merely mentioned with her "other" friends, but of course Eira would have lots of friends and acquaintances, she was so cool and collected how couldn't she? She wasn't awkward with her words or fearfully shy like Alice was. Alice wished for probably the hundredth time since she met Eira that she could be more like her friend and housemate. "I... It isn't that I wouldn't love to come. I would, but... I mean besides Hogwarts, I... I'm just not very used to new places and I really, really don't want to be a bother."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC: ....................}

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan nodded and smiled, glad that his friend was happy with Arianna. She seemed like a nice girl. He furrowed his brows once he mentioned Emily, feeling a bit of happiness deep down inside. He had asked her out at the beginning of the year, and something--he couldn't exactly remember what--had come up that prevented her from answering. So he basically went through the whole year not knowing whether or not the girl he liked, liked him back. Even if he was only 14, it felt just a bit childish.

Right before the feast though, she had sent him a letter detailing what had happened and her ultimate answer: yes. So, he guessed that meant they were dating now. It was a good feeling. A really good feeling. "Well, we actually just became official recently. Like, just before the feast recently. Haven't seen her around yet though." He looked around the big room, but saw no sign of the brunette.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 145 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 315 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 330 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx_____________________________________________

xxxxxxx Observer || Second Year || Muggleborn || Single
                                                      xxxxxx_____________________________________________

The Sorting Ceremony, the start of the year. This time last year Cath had been waiting with the other first years, anxiously awaiting to be told what path he would go down. He recalled the feel of that musty old hat on him as it spoke and told the school he was to be a Ravenclaw. The boy still wondered how the hate worked, among the source of magic and everything else about this world. He was a man of science and he had spent the previous year's free time researching magic and its origins in the library. Last year had been amazing, that was until they left the castle. The Platform at Hogsmeade had fallen into a battle field rapidly and Cath and his brother had been shoved on the train by a blue haired man who had shouted about getting the younger kids to safety. "This world just gets more fascinating by the moment." he said as he glanced up to the staff table and the sorting. How many Ravenclaws will be joining us? he wondered as he twirled his wand in his hand. Light blue sparks trailed from the tip, as the blond boy was lost in thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy followed his friends and girlfriend to the Great Hall and waved to them all as they left to go to the Slytherin tables to either sit with friends or with their significant others. It posed the question of why didn't he follow but he had this damnable sense of duty to sit at the Ravenclaw table during the Welcoming Feast. Call it duty, call it routine, all he knew was he was sitting here pretty much by himself and clapping for each newly sorted first year. He was keeping an eye out for Dylan to maybe talk to and of course congratulate on accepting the position of prefect. Merlin knew he wasn't right for the job and as much as he valued Elliot's work ethic, he was sure the other teen would've sent the badge back with a list of reasons why he didn't want it. Probably starting off with "It's OWL's year, are you Bloody Mad?!." He chuckled just at the thought. Maybe he was finally being infected by Benjamin like everyone always said he would. The Slytherin had certainly affected his wardrobe, practically tossing out all his stuff that seemed "childish and slightly homo-erotic" and making him buy better suited items. He had complained a bit (a lot) at first but after seeing how Mira and his family responded to the change he decided to keep it. Timothy gave a silent sigh as another person was sorted, this time into Ravenclaw, and he applauded loudly with the rest of his house trying not to seem too surprised at the shocking color of the young boy's hair. It really shouldn't have been so surprising, he was sure he had seen odder colors from Gypsy in just one meal setting.

[quote=""

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
What is life and what is real? [Students]
And why do living things need feeling? [Watching the sorting]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys scrambled off of the stool and quickly made his way down to the table, ignoring any looks he might be getting. He kind of wished he had been sorted with Gid now, considering the boy had been sorted into Gryffindor, which was where Pru was. At least he wouldn't be alone there. He sighed silently, his eyes already scanning the table and looking to see Kenny. Apparently his brother was sitting at another table, which from the colours he was guessing was Hufflepuff. Wasn't that the same house that Jojo was in? He decided to ignore it for now, figuring he would just take a seat and try and ignore any staring until the sorting was over. He hated being the centre of attention, and that was exactly what the sorting had done to him. Hopefully it would be over soon and he could go back to being ignored.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please just ignore me...
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:31 am
And the people went into their hide...
From the start they didn't know exactly why-
Winter came and made it so all look alike, look alike;
Underneath the grass would grow, aiming at the sky.
It was swift, it was just, another wave of a miracle...
But no one, nothing at all would go for the kill!
If they called one very soul in the land on the move-
Only then would they know a blessing in disguise.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωтнıяđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti instinctively leaned back as Lola leaned forward, cheeks heating up. So formal? She was a Lillantine, there was no such thing as too formal, and if it helped her hide her awkwardness and her anxiety (which it did) she'd take 'so formal' any day. Lola went on about her little brother biting her... Anti faintly remembered Cy having gone through a phase like that as a toddler, and it hadn't been amusing in the slightest. "I'm taking Alchemy and Arithmancy too," she said, unsure of how she felt about this now that she knew both Lola and Selina would be in class with her. "And Ancient Studies, and Divination, Ghost and Ghoul Studies, Healing, Muggle Studies, Study of Ancient Runes, and Wandless Magic." She'd just rattled off a very long list, she realized. Sixteen OWLs. Still not as many as Selina, but a lot. The two other girls openly discussed careers, which Anti had never heard women really talking about before. She wasn't exactly expected to have one. Father had never allowed Mother one, which Mother refused to talk about. Anti knew it was pointless to take all these classes when she'd never get to put the knowledge to use anywhere, but learning made her happyish, and she intended to use her mind as much as possible before she was graduated and married and would probably be mentally regressing on the inside with every mind numbing day. What really caught her off guard was the other girls's interest in her; people were generally not interested in her. She was boring, and dull, and not really a fun person to be around. She sort of embraced it, because she'd rather be boring and dull and not charming in the slightest than sing and dance for her family and everyone else like a bloody puppet. "That's... very nice of you." She didn't say much at all the rest of the carriage ride, and once she was seated at the Ravenclaw Table, tried to focus her attention on the Sorting, though she really couldn't care less. Her house pride was... lacking.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
Tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike;
Do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?
If I call on every soul in the land on the move-
Tell me if I'll ever know a blessing in disguise.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into the Great Hall, losing Dylan and Ari somewhere along the way walking up to the Hall. He thought they were behind him, but he must've lost them somewhere in the dense crowd of second year to underclassmen trying to get into the hall at the same time. And when he instinctively looked back to find Dylan and Ari, they weren't anywhere to be found. Shaking his head, he sauntered on over to the table and took a seat. He was sitting relatively close to Timothy, but he wasn't too close to his dormmate either. There probably was hard feelings somewhere about how and when he quit, which is why he stayed silent. His reasoning for sitting there had mainly been so his buddy Dylan didn't have to choose between friends, because he knew that Dylan was friends with Timothy and his group as well. Sitting down, he silently peered over at the Sorting, not exactly worrying about who was getting sorted. He did see that there was another boy who shared the name Lowery that got sorted into Ravenclaw. He did wonder if he was related to the seventh year, but he also didn't know how common the name really was; so he wouldn't ask.

He stayed quiet during the time, twiddling his thumbs around as he sat there. He didn't exactly know what to do to pass the time. Maybe he would just sit there and stare of the distance and think about random things like he usually did. But part of him wanted to actually pay attention slightly, but the other didn't. So, he did just that. Multitasking between being lost in thought and watching the sorting, and by doing that, he realized one thing and one thing only, he sucked at multitasking.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

17|Seventh Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall, instantly seeing that he got there before Lexine had. So, for the time being, he would just find a seat and chill out for a little while. He didn't see someone that he usually talked to though. The only people in Ravenclaw that he really talked to though were Lex and Eli and neither were at the table. Once he found a seat to himself, he took a seat. Looking up at the Sorting, he realized that was the only thing to pass the time for the time being. He did take note of the unusually crazy amount of kids being sorted into Gryffindor. It was actually surprising because it usually was somewhat equal in how many kids went to each house, but then again, there were a lot of kids being sorted during that particular sorting.

He just sat there for a little while, staring up at the Sorting. As the kids went, it began to make him reminisce on his Sorting a bit. He remembered the enjoyment of being sorted into his father's house...the feeling of optimism...youthful innocence. Oh how much he has changed over the years. He wasn't quite as optimistic as he once was...but that was the skepticism of life one usually gains over more years of living. Then there was his youthful innocence...well, the rest of it that he may have had definitely went out the window with the chaos last term at the beginning of summer. He was pretty sure he might've killed someone, but he wasn't too sure because he had been moving from target to target until he himself got smacked with a spell and practically knocked out.

While he had been sitting there, somewhere between the time he had began sitting there and that moment, he became lost in thought again, which seemed to be a routine for him at the Sorting Feast apparently. He had done it the last three years.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

TαmαkixCunninghαm

Unsorted || First Year || Pureblood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━↘↘

Not even a moment after Tamaki had taken a seat at the Ravenclaw table had she heard Corinna's name being called to the sorting hat. She crossed her fingers and began to hope that she would join her at Ravenclaw. Please, please...I'd do anything. She thought to herself, silently awaiting the hat's verdict before cheering on for Cori. She hurried up to her friendly and gave her a small hug of excitement and relief before she led them back towards her spot at the table. She was searching for the words to sum up everything she was feeling at that moment, only able to say, "That was close." Though she had no idea if it fit the situation, Tiki smiled and fixed some loose strands of hair. "I'm glad you're with m- us, I suppose. I'm not sure what's next. I never asked what happens after sorting."

Actions: Cheering For Cori
Thoughts: Yes!
OOC:

Writerly Ink

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:32 pm

C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

Corinna dashed from the stool as soon as the professor pulled the hat from her head, making a beeline to Tamaki and the table at which she sat. She was so, so happy to be with her friend, and to see her house cheering for her as well! Tiki's statement made Corinna simply shrug, then smile and feel gleeful all over again. Cori hugged her friend at sat in the open space next to her. "I don't care what happens, I'm just so glad we're in the same house!" Corinna lowered her voice a bit as the next student was on the stool, and then was sorted into another house. 'Ravenclaw, hmm? Sounds pretty good to me!'

Cori looked about their table, taking in faces, voices, and mannerisms but not really remembering much, save for one boy who sat immediately next to her, one she recognized from the boat ride across the lake. His hair was stark white, and he looked so uncomfortable, poor thing, keeping to himself and ignoring the people around him. Corinna didn't wish to draw any large amount of attention to him (she certainly had an idea of how he felt, she used to be much the same way), so she rummaged in her bag for her little notebook. Flipping it open to an empty page, she scribbled a note on it and discretely slid it into his lap, hoping she wouldn't make him angry with her. The note read, Hey! Are you all right? My name is Corinna. Can I do anything to help you?

Without saying a word or giving any indication she'd done anything, Cori turned back to Tamaki and grinned. She saw place settings up and down the table just then, and realized she was very, very hungry. "Wonder what's for dinner," Corinna said to Tiki. "I'm starving!"

OOC: Back from my trip!
Hope you don't mind, Dia; I felt so sorry
for poor Rhys and was reminded of how I used
to approach such people at school, with a discreet note.
If I went about interacting the wrong way, you can just
have Rhys give the notebook straight back to Cori.
She'll understand.

TheRealKiru
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys jumped when he felt something being placed in his lap, and then turned to look at who did it. He didn't see anyone seemingly paying attention to him, so he swallowed and took a deep breath, picking up the note he found in his lap and reading it. Okay, it didn't look that bad, though he was certain that there wasn't much that could be done for his anxiety. Getting out of the situation was a no-go, which was disheartening when he had heard from Kenny that he couldn't just skip the feast and go to his dorm already. Apparently they were all protected by a password, or at least Kenny's was. He still had his pen with him, at least, so that wasn't a bad thing. Or maybe it was, and communication would make it worse. He shook his head, deciding to close his eyes and count to ten. When he opened them again, he was able to write, though his hand shook a bit and he really wished that he wasn't going to spaz out on everyone. I'm fine, I think. My name's Rhys. I just didn't realize there was going to be so many people.

It was a lie, of course, the whole thing about so many people. He knew that the school was big, and he knew his da had a lot of reservations about sending him to school. However, he had argued that he was never going to get over this... whatever it was if he was sheltered. Only being cooped up in the library at home sounded wonderful right about now. Curled up with a book sounded heavenly. No, he had to be his usual stubborn self and refuse to budge about going to Hogwarts. Which, yeah, that meant that he would be learning new things and everything (he had gone through Kenny's old schoolbooks, after all), that also meant that he would be dealing with people. Life right now just really sucked. He hesitated a moment, then wrote down something else. I'll be doing a lot better when we're done with the feast.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please just ignore me...
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Writery Ink

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 inigo, sybil x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Lexine felt a little strange as she walked into the Great Hall; she slowed down and studied the stone walls, the long tables at which all house members sat at, the candles that hung in the air above them as they had their meals, trying to engrave each and every part of the Great Hall into her memory. It was the last year she was a little upset that this was the final year she'd be experiencing one of these Sorting Ceremonies, the last year she'd take a part in a 'beginning of the year' feast. Lexine absolutely abhorred the fact that she was getting so nostalgic so fast -- it was the beginning of the year and she had so much left of this year, why was she already getting this way? She drew in a breath, finally bringing herself back to the present and picking a seat beside her boyfriend. She kept a hand over her burn mark, leaning over on the table on her elbow. She didn't say anything, staring up at the First years getting sorted.

She let out a long breath as she stared up at the First years. It was only seven years ago that Lexine was one of them... She pursed her lips watching each child's house getting called, then they scuttled off to whatever house they were told to. Lexine couldn't help but be surprised about the sheer amount of Slytherins and Gryffindors this year...it seemed that, in previous years, they'd been pretty evened out. Of course, there was still time for others to be sorted, but there seemed to only be a small handful of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs... She glanced up at Iñigo before poking his arm gently. When he took notice and turned, Lexine smiled gently, murmuring a quick "Hey..." The two hadn't had much contact with one another all summer; she was busy avoiding everyone as her neck healed and...well, Lexine wasn't completely sure what Iñigo was doing. She knew he'd sent her owls, but Lexine decided against answering him. It wasn't like she was really trying to ignore him, it just ended up happening. She didn't say anything else, and instead stared up at the Sorting.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 bored x 【 COMPANY 】 inigo, lexine x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Sybil wandered into the Great Hall and quickly made her way over to Ravenclaw table, taking a seat in front of Iñigo and Lexine. She didn't really know any of her other housemates -- sure, she'd talked to them, but really that was it. Small conversation. The only person she really talked much to was Tristan, and he was in Slytherin... Well, that, and she didn't really see any of her fellow second years as she scanned down the table. Therefore, she'd just sit there. Chances were slim that she'd actually get into a conversation with Iñigo and Lexine -- she wasn't feeling very social at this moment... So, once again, Sybil drew out her book and began reading it. She still really wasn't retaining anything she was reading, though...Kafka really wasn't all that captivating for a twelve year old...

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
17Seventh YearRavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo, lost within the confines of his own minds, this time was expecting to be awaken from his trance, just like he had been the past few years. When it had happened, he didn't get startled. Looking to the origins of the poke, it really could be one of a few people, but he figured it was Lexine. He didn't think that Sybil would've done it; so Lexine was really the only other person. Looking to his side calmly, he looked down at her with a smile before looking back at the Sorting. "Hey you," he said calmly, not having seen or talked to her in quite awhile. He had sent a few letters to her, but nothing was returned. Truth be told, it had scared him a bit, but once he went to Spain, his mind was taken off of it completely. Going to the beach everyday, sipping on a Corona at his family's villa, and just being with family for around one and a half months was great. It certainly was a great way to get one's mind off of just about anything. That's when his own Post traumatic memories started to simmer as well.

Sybil had joined them, but it didn't seem that she was one for words either...the girl reading, and reading Franz Kafka of all things. There were a few of his books in the castle's library just sitting around and collecting dust. Iñigo himself had picked up a book of his one time and put it down after seconds of reading it. But then again, he considered Sybil and Lexine to be more bright than he was and could put up with those kinds of books. Well...Iñigo wasn't exactly big on books in general. Even in classes, he preferred the hands-on experience, but a lot of times he couldn't avoid bookwork during studying.

A few minutes passed before he looked down at his girlfriend again. "So how was your summer? I've spent the last month and a half at the Villa in Spain," he told her, a small smile on his face. He did look to Sybil to extend the question to her, but the girl seemed like she was concentrating on the book in front of her. That, or she just didn't want to be social. Either way, he didn't want to bother her.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games