Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: awkward as all-get-out] [thinking: ...] [with: Iris, Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel was a prefect, which meant as tired as he was, he still had to sit up straight, plaster his best, most benevolent smile on his face, and clap loudly and exhaustively for each and every first year sorted, especially the ones sorted into Hufflepuff. Which he did, until finally he felt like he could take a break from being a good role model, and he glanced at a first year girl smiling shyly who had just sat down. "Hello," he said congenially. "I'm Uriel Scott, a prefect. Welcome to Hufflepuff." Then he sat there, stewing in his own awkward realization that was the most artificial, simpering sounding greeting he had ever heard in his life, and laughed in spite of himself. "Or, to sound less like a pompous idiot- Hi, I'm Uriel, and you are?"

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff First Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris glanced up. "Iris Whitte," she said softly to the upperclassman, pausing to clap for another sorting. "Thank you?" she said, a bit uncertain how to respond. Why was the older student talking to her? Had she already done something wrong? Could he tell how unhappy she was to be here?

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:23 pm
Can't stay in one place
'Cause I can't stop time

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
[feeling: awkward as all-get-out] [thinking: ...] [with: Iris, Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel was a bit taken aback by just how quiet the redheaded little girl was. He was generally used to loudness after all; his sister was a Hufflepuff and she never shut up, and a lot of his housemates were rather talkative and outgoing. Maybe he was making her nervous? He frowned a little at that thought. He didn't think he was very intimidating. Average height and weight for a boy his age, still baby-faced, longish blond hair, big blue eyes... sometimes he hated how very young he really did look. He shaved, though! Well... he got a bit of stubble. That probably counted for something, though, right? At least his voice was done breaking, and he'd come to accept that it would never be very deep. Anyways. Back to the matter at hand... "How are you liking Hogwarts? So far?" he added on to his question, since the girl had probably just seen the entrance and this hall and that was about it. "And how was your Sorting?" He wondered if she had wanted or expected to be put in this house. Not everyone liked Hufflepuff, after all. They still had a bit of a reputation as being sort of... namby pamby.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Iris smiled and shrugged slightly, somehow making the motion faintly elegant, like she had been taught. Apparently, he just wanted to talk? "I haven't seen much of the school yet, but the view as we crossed the lake was pretty," Iris replied. "And I wasn't sure what house I would be placed in. Some say it runs in families, so I suppose Hufflepuff makes sense. It was my mother's house," she told the boy. She carefully kept her pleasant expression as she did so, not letting the distaste seep out. She really hadn't thought she would end up in her mother's house. How had she even ended up here, among all these happy, trusting little idiots?

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Maybe I should've asked mum to pack a lunch...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian shook his head a bit, laughing. "No way! Blue's my favorite color, but it's not the only one! And besides, like you said, the yellow looks nice, right? And anyway, I don't think I'm quite Ravenclaw material; they're supposed to be really bookish and smart, right? I guess I'm smart, but not that smart. And I'd rather talk to people than read a book most of the time," he told her, smiling. He didn't have anything against books, of course, he did love to read, but he felt like there was more to life than books. Why just read about daring adventures when you could make an adventure of your own? Why read and get to know fictional people you'd never have a real conversation with when you could talk to a person and hear their story? That was why he loved Hogwarts so much; here, even school could be an adventure, and all the people were interesting. Even his history class was at least a little cool; it was still pretty boring at times, but at least he wasn't learning the same thing over and over again, and there was cool magic stuff in it.

spaceWhen she asked about his brothers, he gave a simple nod, smiling a bit. "Yeah, apparently we're double-rare, or something, because we're all magical. My parents aren't magical, but all three of us are. The guy who came and told us about Hogwarts, he said that it was rare for... muggle? families to have more than one kid who was a wizard. I think we're all wizards because we're identical, though. We're exactly alike right down to the most minute bit of DNA, so why wouldn't we all be magic, right?" He shrugged. At the question of how they'd taken the hair change, he laughed again, shaking his head. "No thoughts of murder, at least as far as I know. I think we were all too busy laughing at how baffled our nanny was; she was awful, we hated her. The hair thing finally got her to quit, she said we were a bunch of little freaks, so we were sort of happy to see her go. And confused, I mean, I know people's hair can change color as you get older, but not blue!" He laughed at the memory. It'd been pretty funny to watch, really, all the adults in their lives floundering about, trying to figure out how to 'fix' it. At first their mother had been sure that they'd gotten hold of some permanent markers and colored it, but the fact that there were no marks on their scalps and it wouldn't wash out or even fade had proven that theory wrong. He'd just thought it was funny, really. And it'd gotten rid of that horrible nanny, so he'd been happy.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:32 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {At the Hufflepuff Table and The Hufflepuffs/Dori}

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy smiled as she heard Dori talk, enjoying his positive personality and the fact he said he rather talk to people than read a book most of the time. "That's why I learn languages," Cathy said brightly, "I think it is fun to be able to talk to more people or learn more about people. The more languages you know the more ways you can do that. I love getting to know people, everyone has their own unique story. You don't just have to read books to learn after all."

When Dori explained about how the triplets were identical but it was supposedly surprising they all were magical Cathy raised a brow and said, "I wonder if DNA is what determines whether you can do magic or not? But if you all are identical you should at least have mostly the same innate qualities," She ended with a shrug. "Science wasn't a huge interest of mine, I only know the little bit about medicine and stuff that I picked up from hearing from my brother or my dad-he's a surgeon actually. Though he argues that more than half his work should be considered art and he just has to have medical knowledge not to ruin the sculpting of humans or something."

When she listened to when Dori explained about the nanny and her eyes grew wide and she said, "That nanny sounds terrible! Why didn't your parents fire someone who would say something like that about people, especially her charges? All my nannies also would serve as language tutors for me, so I went through a couple. My last one Miss Tsai is really awesome. I visit her family sometimes and they're all really nice. Her grandmother is really cool she has the best stories, at first it was hard to keep up because they were all in Chinese, but my Mandarin caught up quicker because of it, I think."

"Anyways, if you had that horrible of a nanny, I would think even if your brothers hated the color blue they would think it was worth it to see her leave... though I don't think people who are that mean could really be happy. They are more of people to pity in a way..." She trailed off when the hat called Leena's name and to her slight disappointment Leena end up not in Hufflepuff but Gryffindor. At least there was a couple people in her year in Hufflepuff. A girl who didn't seem entirely happy about the placement but was also talking to an older student and then some other girl named Arianna who hadn't joined the table yet.

Cara MiaKitty

{ }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:17 am
Can't stay in one place
'Cause I can't stop time

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel shrugged in turn, though his was much less elegant and more like he was finally relaxing his shoulders. "I wanted to be a Gryffindor, like my mum. Obviously, that didn't happen... My brother's a lion, though, and my sister's a Hufflepuff like me. She's probably around here somewhere, or she's gone and sneaked over to the Gryffindor table." Sometimes he felt like Jess fit in much more over there, with all the raucous laughter and passionate conversation. He glanced back at the first year. "Looking forward to your classes? I've got OWLS this year, so it'll be mostly cram studying for me... But first year was fun. I liked it, though I did get lost a lot."

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:59 pm

"Oh, I suppose?" Iris said. "I'm not really very good with classes," she said. "I probably will get lost a lot, I hear the stairs move, and some passages change to different places different days?" Iris asked, tucking a bit of hair behind her ear.

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia sat at her house table quietly. She was worried about Michelle. Unlike what her plans had been, the older girl hadn't left on her quest the minute she was out of school. It seemed to Olyvia that her sister was fighting some sort of inner battle and had yet to decide where her heart truly lay. Olyvia knew how much Michelle wanted Vincent dead, but she wasn't stupid, she knew what Tay meant to her too. With a quiet sigh, Olyvia pushed all those awful thoughts away and lifted her head with a smile forced on it. She watched the rest of the new first years get sorted and put on a lovely Hufflepuff attitude. No need to scare off the poor kids thinking that somehow a brooding young pessimist had somehow been sorted into the house of smiles and friendship... even if that might have been exactly what had happened.

She glanced around her, wondering when she'd actually learn to make friends and keep up with them. It seemed all she was good at was making acquaintances and then never speaking to them again. She chewed on her lip silently, and watched the feast through veiled eyes. It seemed she'd picked up a few of her stone cold sister's traits.

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Chloe walked over to the table of black and gold. She wondered where Morven would be sorted this year despite having some general idea based on the young girl’s actions. Looking around the great hall Chloe’s eyes fell on Leonette who looked over at her as a young blond girl was sorted into Hufflepuff. It was clear to the seventh year that this girl was probably either a friend or a sibling to one of her friends. Giving a nod across the hall Chloe turned her attention back to the sorting.

When Morven was sorted into Slythern she wasn’t surprised looking over to Newlyn she could tell she wasn’t exactly happy about the sorting hat’s choice of house. “Newlyn…” Chloe muttered not knowing what to say after all it was just a house wasn’t it...?

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Newlyn & Elsie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice and Jasper parted ways with their Ravenclaw friends before heading to the Hufflepuff table. Taking a seat next to one another Alice was still very happy about the ideas she had for the year. Jasper was still a little reluctant although he'd be supportive of Alice's decisions even if there may be times he disagreed with her.

As each first year was sorted into their houses Alice and Jasper both clapped for them. Looking over at one of the older girls Alice couldn't help but feel like she wasn't overly happy. The young second year certainly didn't like that and to her something had to be done. "Alice don't..." Jasper muttered but it was too late.

"Hi my name's Alice. You seem... troubled... What's your name?" Alice spoke up to get the fifth year's attention. Jasper wished she'd stay out of people's business but it didn't seem like that would ever be possible. "I'm Jasper... sorry about her..." he said quietly but loud enough to hopefully be heard. Not that it would overly matter.

With: Each other and our fellow Hufflepuffs
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:21 pm
Can't stay in one place
'Cause I can't stop time

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel smiled. "Well, they're not exactly normal classes. I'm sure you'll be fine." There was always some adjusting to be done for first years, he supposed. Getting used to learning about magic and all that, especially if they had gone to muggle school previously. He wondered what sort of background Iris came from. She seemed to know enough to be at least a halfblood, but maybe she'd done a lot of reading up on Hogwarts and was from a muggle family, or she could just be a pureblood. You never could tell just by looking at someone, after all. "Yeah, everything sort of has a mind of its own, but you get used to it after a while." He tried to sound reassuring.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tense
You're even more than you appear: Morven...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe, Hufflepuffs
Every time you say hello: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S
H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn heard her friend's mutter and forced a small smile onto her face. "It's alright. I just... I'd like to be able to keep a better eye on her, is all." From the Hufflepuff table, Slytherin seemed like some foreign land, taking Morven even further away. She could barely get on the same page as the young girl as it was. This would just make them even more different. She shook her head a little, as if trying to clear any further bad thoughts from it. "There's nothing I can do about it, anyways. I just hope she makes some friends. Maybe she'll find something in common with the rest of them." Actually, she was worried her sister might have a little too much in common with the other Slytherins.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecrueset

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Chloe nodded. “I understand.” Oddly enough she kind of did despite never really being close to her brother she still had that need to protect him no matter how annoying he was. Then again it could be that the way she treated him was the reason he was the way he was with her. “I’m sure she’ll make friends and she’ll be fine you’ll see thing will turn out.” She told Newlyn. They’d only be around this year anyways and then all their family would be on their own so they’d have to be fine without them.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Newlyn & Elsie

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia blinked, looking up with bright blue eyes as a young girl bounced over and a few moments later was joined by another boy. Lyv raised an eyebrow as the girl commented on her demeanor and the boy apologized for what she could only presume was his sister? "My name's Olyvia. And I promise I'm fine." She said, offering them both her most convincing smile, which honestly wasn't that convincing. She didn't mean to come off so cold, but she'd learned too much from her sister's ways. She wasn't so sure she actually knew how to be friends with people after her sister raised her.

"And you," She pointed at the boy, raising her eyebrow at him. "shouldn't apologize for people you care about. They are who they are and will always be that way." That was something she spoke about from experience and something she would always hold true too. She didn't always love how Michelle was, but she was her sister and always would be her sister. "What are your names?"

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games