Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm
Malveillants

AandOE

User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Studying the book quickly, Uki nodded and pulled out a small sticky note and jotted down the Seals Sealing technique and then quickly thanked 2. Ukitiko ran down the stairs to see Ren outside the Kazekage's office. "Ren, quick! Follow me!" Uki continued to make his way towards the basement, that he never knew existed.

Getting downstairs to a Tesla esque laboratory, Uki could hear the electrical devices, and looked around for 3. Not meeting this golem yet, Uki was excited to see this new... person. "Oi, Three! I am going to start my strict sealing training. Can you help? And I also have someone with me if you don't mind, maybe you can get One out here so I can talk to the Legendary Sannin myself." Ukitiko really wanted to meet the Shinobi that was seldomly ever seen. Mamorou was the one Shinobi that Uki wanted to meet the most when he joined the academy. He only wanted to learn sealing jutsu and weapons techniques. Being very fast could help apply the seals faster and would be a great asset to the village.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 pm
OOC
[[I'm sorry I know you guys don't like these "extra" posts, but AO, we can skip Mal for right now, she'll make a post, Our trainings will need to differ, but in order for me to be a good Sand shinobi who will be good with whatever team, he needs to learn strict fuin, bloodline and bukijutsu... call him Suna's Secret Weapon part 988!]]

AandOE

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Three only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Zzzzzzzzack, zap, sizzle, zikityzap went the tesla coils on their rods, electricity arcing between them. "Aaaaahahahahaha," a foofy haired Three laughed, his hair standing up due to the static in the air. Turning quickly about, he bent his knees and leapt to the closest control panel, dialing down the electricity in his madman's laboratory. No need to waste energy on frying newcomers, after all. Standing straight once more, Three's wiry frame leaned to his right to wave to Uki and his friend. Only then could he hear the youngster's voice. "One? He's in Gimangakure with Six. The original is in the Void, currently, taking care of the home village. If you want to meet Mamoru, we are all Mamoru, just certain aspects of him amplified." Left unabated, Three's accent would begin to kick in as he rambled on, and on, and on, and on about scientific-y topics. "Ah, yes, you wanted to learn about Fuuin, says Two? I can help, yes-yes. What is it now? Speak up! Quickly!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki could keep up with Three's rambling just as if it were a regular conversation. Uki thought for a moment when he asked him about Fuin. "Well, in order to be a great asset to the village, I need to learn strict Fuinjutsu and work on my speed. That is what my mentor taught me at least. I just want access to what you do, I need to focus on my sealings and scrolls so that when I go to the Chunin exams, I won't have to worry about losing to anyone." Uki could ramble just as much as Three could...

"Mam sensei is in the Void hmm? ... Well then Three you can train me in sealing and enhancing my speed, no matter how smart you are, you still have a vast laboratory for experiments, I don't mind being a test subject as long as it doesn't effect my work! But other than that for now, Five can train Ren to be better with her Katana skills and such, just tell him not to go too hard on her." Uki walked into the laboratory library and marveled at all the scrolls. "So I noted down Seals Sealing, but what would you reccomend for a strict hit and run tactic shinobi such as myself?"

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Info:
[Three only]

"Tebanasu Fuuin [ Time Sealing ] will allow you to pick jutsu, like fireballs, and turn them into Fuuin by sealing them onto items. Just release them when up close, and then run away again, all without using chakra! You'll need to become ANBU or higher to learn it, but put it on your list and gain some A.C. quickly. I would recommend the Fuuin version of Shunshin, but it seems that you already move fast enough. Danzou's two sealing jutsu would put you right in league with Suna's own Sanshi Satetsu. For now, learn what you can of those, as Fuuin gets even more expensive than these B-ranks, and train your chakra to the max! If you follow my advice and gain ranks to learn Tebanasu, learn other regular jutsu that can act together with it for your strategy. Then, even your clothing can become a weapon!" During this heavy speech, Three had been waving his arms around like Fuuin was the grand, master plan to end all plans. A hop, skip, and a jump over to a lab bench behind him, and Three had to deal with several bubbling flasks as his once poofed hair started to settle. Pouring them together into other, larger flasks, Three set them off on to smaller Bunsen burners and turned back around again. "And you.... Kuutaru-san, do you wish to know anything?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Jotting down some notes, Uki was keeping up and even wanting to go faster, he also thought that Fuinjutsu was the best in the business so to speak. "So you're saying I should learn some Raiton jutsu? I haven't quite fully unlocked my Raiton chakras because I wanted to focus on pure Fuin... But! If you reccomend that I learn a few Raiton techniques, which do you think I should learn? We are yours now Three, we want to be Suna's secret stealth corps that only Ren, Kazekage sama, You and I can know about! Trainings must be in secret, and this is a serious matter that I, as a former business boy, will predict more profit from even other villages to higher us, with you as our leader of course, to get secretive intel or assassinations amongst the shinobi world."

Ukitiko had gotten really serious, perhaps one of the first times non business related. But he meant everyword of it, even Ren deep deep down wanted this but she wouldn't physically express it. This bond of friendship is more like a partner and companionship. Even back at the academy they would team up, Uki as the hit and run along with Ren's powerful Katana strikes. A perfect combo and one of the most stealthiest a Bloodline could be, the Douka, Mamorou could lead. But Uki would need to venture into the Void first to speak with him on this matter. "What do you say, Talks-a lot-sensei!?"

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 am
ǁǁǁǁ Ɍ◦Ɛ◦Ɲ ǁǁǁ K◦U◦U◦T◦A◦Ɍ◦U ǁǁǁǁ
Kemuri Clan [Smoke Release]
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ....

Ren had been studying a chipped spot in the floor, only being partially attentive of the conversation and equippment around her. When Three addressed her, she looked up and responded.
« Do I wish to know anything? For now I'd just like to get acquainted with my Kemuri bloodline jutsu. » As an after-thought, she added « Oh, and Shigure Souen. »

Ren listened to Uki talk super-secretive teaming-up and nodded briskly when he delivered her name. The only worry she had was whether or not she was going to be a good teammate to such interesting, learned people. Though Ren hated to admit it, Uki was a better ninja. Evaluating Uki, during their time together at the acedemy, Ren was aware of his prime physical aptitude and his willingness. Ren reminded herself to stay positive and not allow herself to get stubborn. After all, Uki was doing her a huge favor just by accepting her as his teammate.

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Info:
[Three only]

Uki, the speed demon, wanted to go even faster?! All in good time. "I... cannot dictate all jutsu to be learned, Ukitiko. Most of the volumes can be read in the library, and only you can know what will work best with your bloodline. Unless I get a sample of your DNA. Ren's, too." Three hadn't had these two fine shinobi's bloodlines yet--for testing and other purposes--but that was for another day. "Suna needs income these days, what with the fall of the port city Saraswati a few years ago and all. That hit our budget right in the wallet."

Turning slightly, Three nodded his head in comprehension to Kuutaru's wishes, replying, "I may not know much about your bloodline yet, Miss Kuutaru, but my counterpart, Five, will know all about Shigure Souen. Uki here left him behind at the mall, so he may be wandering around at one of the training grounds to cool off. I would head to one of those to find him, before or after the lookup of your heritage." Such perky, attentive genin Suna has these days! They would make fine, expert shinobi one day if they kept it up.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Ukitiko, after hearing about a blood sample, ran over to a lab station and banded his right arm and tapped at his veins. He had studied the Doctors on medical delivery jobs before so he did just as they would. Filling a small vial and then running back over tossing the vial towards Three. "There, that's done, I'd rather get it done and over with. I'll look up some Fuinjutsu that I could learn for time being and I'll take your advice on delving into my Raiton chakra and such." He looked to Ren and smiled, "See Ren, this way we can learn together and become exactly what we always wanted to be!" With a large grin and a thank you salute towards Three, Uki left the Kazekage's office towards a training ground, probably a secret training grounds.

But right before leaving Uki scribbled down the coordinates of the underground training facility and gave one to Ren and one to Three. "Tell Five that we meet here!" And with that said and done he left!

[[OOC: I'll make a small forum that you guys will see...]]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 000 xxxx ac || 000

Shi walked through the halls of the building quietly until he had approached the steel door in which he had to pass to reach the Kazekage's office. He looked at the two Anbu that were guarding the door and silently opened the door to walk in. "Lord Kazekage, I was sent here to obtain my headband for passing my academy exams." Shi would say as soon as he had walked into the room a bit. It was somewhat strange for him being in the Kazekage's office, considering he never ventured to here before. The only time in his memory that he had actually been here was when the monk had lead him to here to make sure he was put in the academy and was accepted here. That was all in the passed now. Now, he was getting a headband from the Kazekage and becoming a full fledged shinobi of the sand. Shi was positive that the monk that raised him would be proud.

Quotes:

AandOE

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:40 pm
brooystart

Bast was munching on a sandwich, enjoying the twilit state her Office had fallen into as nightfall approached. She was fully not expecting any more visitors this late, but was pleasantly surprised by a vaguely familiar face. She remembered seeing the headband request associated with this face not long back and tossed him one from the pile while she chewed furiously. Her silver hair tried to fall across her face, but the darkly tinted goggles she wore held it back long enough for her to address the issue.

"Welcome to our ranks, Shi," she responded dutifully as she wiped a few crumbs from her lips. She had easily placed a name to a face this time, for reasons she couldn't quite place. "Jutsu scrolls are in the library, but you can only get up to C-Rank without instructor permission; the Academy and Training Grounds are great places to train; missions can be found through me, another higher-up, or the missions board downstairs; and I personally recommend getting to know your fellow Shinobi well, since you'll be working alongside them in the years to come. But before you go, I must ask: How have you adjusted to life away from the monks?"

She remembered a slightly younger version of the boy before her being introduced by a wanderer just a scant few years ago. They had checked out with the intelligence network, as far as she had heard, and so had been left to wander as they pleased. She honestly wondered if they had come from Rouran, Saraswati, that strange temple in the mountains to the south, or were just nomadic, but never pressed the issue. At the very least, she would now get to see what sort of child they had discovered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 000 xxxx ac || 000

Shi snatched the headband out of the air and started to tie it around his upper arm. He fumbled with it for a few moments before he was able to properly tie it to his arm. His attention would then go back to the Kazekage as he listened to her speak. The advice would be listened to and he'd make sure to see about doing some of that stuff later. However, training was on his brain. "I feel I'm adjusting well to this new life. I get homesick ever now and again but, I know they aren't to far away and that I'll be able to see them once again in my life time." Shi would say with a smile to the Kazekage. "Thank you for asking."

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:15 pm
brooystart

"Well, you have the Village's resources at your disposal," the woman told Shi just before shoving another bite of sandwich into her mouth. After chewing furiously for a few moments and swallowing, she would continue: "Well, that's all I've got for you. You're free to go, unless you have any questions for me."

She quickly polished off the rest of the sandwich and downed her cup of tea in one go. It felt like it had been forever and a day since she had last eaten, even though the kitchen was across the hall. She had one of her pens go leave a note for the chef; as it skittered across the hall, paper flapping wildly behind it, she wondered if she would ever get ink refills for her office supply army.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shi thought for a moment and didn't think he had any questions to ask. "No, I don't believe I have any questions." He'd tell the Kazekage before he turned around and walked to the door. Once his hand went to open his door a question actually went through his head. Shi turned around and faced the Kazekage once again. "Well, I've done research on Kekkai Genkai's and I didn't know if the monks had told you what mine was. They didn't have an actual name for it but, I can share with you what they called it."

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games