Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai looked at Doki when she psst. It was always Doki that could find an interesting way into smiling. Even in the darkest of times. Dai couldn't help but to smile at the mischievous look that Doki had. The Sensor sat her hand on Doki's head and ruffled her hair a bit. "Thanks." She whispered before looking at Haki and catching the angry dart. She rose an eye brown and shrugged it off. The pieces fell into place. Why Kyo left the village without permission and why Haki was all a stammer with his words. She was already hated by the village for the act of "killing" Sypher in the first place. Branded a liar and a traitor by those that caught on to the lie from the get go. Kinpaku, instead of sentencing the girl to death, took pity and sentenced her to arrest at the Kage's side. Dai moved her hand from Doki's hair and crossed her arms under her chest. Secret or not, Dai was a traitor for lying. For not doing her job as an OININ; even if she was still in training for it. The hopes of causing some type of destruction to relieve the anger and hatred the was built up inside of her was a far cry. She had to stay at Kin's side. Though she didn't mind being at the one she had secret feelings for; that in return gave the same feelings back. More secrets. Dai sighed and looked about the office. The damage done from Kein's tantrum was removed and replaced with outstanding remodeling. Hopefully, Dai wouldn't be caught in another chakra explosion that WOULD finally kill her.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The windows were more resistant? Well... That was one bit of good news yet, and secondly... Bast had decided not to raid village coffers and instead, she chose to simply take... The roof. Kin had wanted to question why the woman would want the roof to a beaten up office. Nonetheless, she was away now... And the office was hers again. Sort of. The office still held many... Including her son and well... Now Doki had arrived once more. Kin stepped back, and around the desk once more to sit in her new seat. Plush. Comfortable. It was... nice. She exhaled in peace for a moment more, before turning to her boy.

He was quick to spill that which was the problem... In the most vague sense possible. Something told... By someone... To someone.. . "Hakkin, I need to know... What it is exactly that you said to whom," she explained as calmly and serenely as she possibly could. She glanced about. What kind of secret could distress the boy so very much? It couldn't have been... She cringed. It couldn't be... She glanced to Dai, and sighed. She really hoped it wasn't Sypher again.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Hakkin was about six shades pale at the moment and he looked down at his feet, barefoot from training. He wasn't sure how to say it and, frankly, he really didn't want Daitomi to get in trouble. She was already in trouble and, despite his anger, he didn't want her to suffer anymore... but...."When we went to your apartment....I saw pictures of people and...Daitomi told me about her team....and her team leader, Sypher..." he was speaking to his toes, eyes bubbling up despite his attempts to control himself. Maybe Kyoishi had been right to call him a cry baby...."And I asked where he was cause...cause I wanted a teacher and....but she told me what happened to him.....then I went to train and I met some other people and....I wanted to know more about Daitomi-san since she said she was gonna live in the apartment too....so...I asked Suzume-san and Kyoishi-san...." he continued, informing his toes as he remembered how much trouble Suzume-san had said he'd be in for this "I said....I said Daitomi-san was under house arrest for lying about what she did...to her teacher...and Kyoishi-san said that, if I told him everything, he'd tell me about Daitomi-san. So I told him everything Daitomi-san told me." Haki was terrified that his mother would send him back to the Kage estate's for not being able to keep a secret, like a proper shinobi. He'd finally gotten out of there and while he liked Gin and Rain, he wanted to stay near his mom! "I'm sorry...Kyoishi-san tricked me....Suzume-san said that I wasn't supposed to say anything about that and that it was a secret but...I'd already told Kyoishi-san. He didn't tell me not to....I'm sorry...." he put on a bravado most of the time but he could never pretend to Kinpaku. Haki always broke down and told her everything, sometimes shouting but mostly crying like he was now, silent and ashamed. Crying because he felt guilty and a little betrayed by Kyoishi, betrayed because Kyoishi hadn't stopped him even though the other boy knew it was a secret Hakkin had been spilling. No one had ever told him a secret or really explained what secrets were. If he'd interacted with kids his age as a child, he'd have understood. Growing up with Gin and Rain though....they weren't very good at secrets and so had never shared any or taught him about them "I'm really sorry...."

OoC: Super post cause I work tomorrow -__- want to get it all out of the way.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

"The boy was curious, Kin. Plus it was after you had set punishment upon me." Dai spoke up and then looked at Haki. "You can't blame, Haki, for doing something that I forgot to mention." Dai's eyes shifted to Kin this time. "Plus, you and I both know that it was only going to be a matter of time before Kyo went off sniffing for Sypher." Dai pointed out. She shrugged, before looking at Haki. "He shouldn't be punished for such. He's still learning, and it's not like it was classified information either." Dai held a palm out, upwards, to the window the over saw the village. "I'm already marked as a lair and traitor for my actions by the village. Haki shouldn't have to walk the same path." She placed her hands at her sides. "He's still learning." She reminded Kinpaku. Dai had this strange urge to stand up for Haki. In her eyes, he had done nothing wrong. The whole village knew now about Sypher; there wasn't much neither Dai nor Kin could do to prevent anymore stuff from happening with Sypher. Secrets were secrets, but it wasn't a secret anymore since she was punished. "It's only a matter of time, Kyo, comes after me for lying to him like that." She mumbled softly.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

{{ occ :: Sorry been having issues with my internet for the last few days }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It appeared that of everything he could have learned that he shouldn't have... He quickly debriefed the entire story as was humanly possibly and there Hakkin was... Rather upset. "Hakkin... Come here," Kin sighed, with open arms. The boy was pretty much completely unaware of social norms, a problem brought on by her working to make certain he'd be cared for. There were selfish reasons involved, but in her care for the boy, she'd made him rather easy to push about. "We'll have a talk about it when we get a hold of Kyo again, okay? Right now, you just need to remember that information Daitomi told you is really important secret and absolutely no one else may learn of it. You, me, Daitomi, Suzume, the advisers and apparently Kyo now. No one else. Even if they ask."

Her gaze fell to Dai, as she stated things simply. "He was curious, and so you decided to tie my boy into a conspiracy, Daitomi? Implicating information so sensitive that I would.." Kin began, choking up not too long after the questioning began. "I understand he's still learning, and it's a shame Kyo had to learn of it, but the point is Dai, is I can't help but wonder how bitter you were, that you would tell my son this information?" Kin didn't bother to keep her gaze upon the woman, turning her gaze for a moment. There was such a liberating feeling, to be near Daitomi, but then again, a revelation such as this one was a terrible happenstance. Thankfully, Sypher was still under wraps, so long as Kyo didn't end up shouting into the heavens that he was there. Frankly, it was a problem that could be so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai opened her mouth and the closed it. She was going to protest but found know means too. She simply lowered her eyes and stood quietly. Conspiracy or not, Haki asked about Sypher and Dai thought very little about it at the time. It was the word bitter that hit her hardest, for it was Kin the had said it. "If Haki plans to be a shinobi...he has to know that there are shinobi's that make the wrong choices." Dai spoke. She looked at Kin, not smiling or showing emotion. "So why not use me as the perfect example. Because I can't seem to do anything right anymore." Dai looked away. Painfully hurt that Kin had called her bitter. Thinking of the possibilities that Kyo would threaten her life for lying to him. Dai's world had been destroyed and the hopes of Kin helping her through it. Seemed slimmer by the passing moments.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Hakkin resisted for a moment then flung himself into his mom's arms, wrapping his arms about her neck "I'm sorry..." he mumbled softly, tears finally drying up and nodding at her words. He flinched when Kinpaku began scolding Daitomi but..."Its...its not really her fault, mom...." he said quietly but knew that it would do very little good. His mother, when set in her way, was impossible to move. He felt bad for Daitomi and his part in now possibly extending her punishment but...he couldn't look at her, simply hugging tightly to his mom's waist now. He couldn't look at Daitomi and so simply kept his eyes on the floor, shame faced.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Pray tell, peace was hard to come by. The lines of her eyes seemed to furl with stress while her hands felt like raking the rest of her face off from their feelings. However, her mediator duties were not yet over. Her mindset was absolute. Really if it came to it, strength came with the mindset that often influences the actions of others. The raikage being a mother would be contempt for a good reason but again borders some post shelterly parenting of her son. The under arrest Daitomi is so crestfallen to the point where her better judgement was getting washy. Finding the silver lining wasn't going to solve anything she realized as there was no party to favor. Suddenly her eyes widened, particularly staring ahead at nothing specific with the late registered information of that kid's origin. The Raikage apparently had a son by the name of Hakkin. The surprise was pretty...well, unexpected for Doki. More so when her brows started to quiver at the epiphany.

If anything Doki knew when to draw lines even in her concerns. She shook her head out of it and decided to offer a second opinion. The newly furbished office shouldn't have to adhere to possible cattiness. Doki started out by raising a single point and bringing up unspoken credentials of the other whom she personally confided in her memories. "Ma'am, she has been through a lot. Daitomi-san isn't the type to waltz things carelessly so often, however unintentional." She assuaged before going on and facing Dai. As far as good influences go, Dai wasn't a bad one..it's just the way she seemed semi-remorseful right now couldn't help her any more than she could herself. Her concern and advice giving mixed to a degree of flaying out her subjection. "Dai-Sempai, what happened back then is not a matter of being right or wrong, it was a conditional and extreme situation. It's not fair to judge you for that. However if you have to doubt even your choices, then you aren't as sure of your career as a ninja. Some time to yourself may be what you need." She said with a stern yet softly mended stare.

"She did raise a point. About him, your son, becoming a shinobi I mean. Granted, Daitomi-san could have refrained, but knowing now the mere knowledge of something that doesn't relate burdens Hakkin's mindset, then he too will struggle upon becoming a shinobi I'm afraid." Doki spoke with the utmost respect yet also considered the heavier entrees to the options he had left. She eyed Hakkin, who was currently crying in his sympathy for admittance. It made her uncertain but the decision laid ever in his favor. Being young herself often made her feel overshadowed by the presence of others. But at the same time Doki also had to ensure many things simply because she understood her part of harsher realities. Especially if Lady Kinpaku was really consenting enough to allow her young child into the shinobi world.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxSneak by, grab a mission, get the hell out, easy as pie. Appearntly not when he peeked into the new office and saw Haki...oh dear god if there was one then why the hell did it send Haki up from hell? He listened a bit, hearing mostly what Haki had said, zoning out about the green haired girl, oh yeah, Doki! "You went to your mother...? You did not tell her what happened...? Right?" He finally made himself known, rubbing the back of his red hair in embarrassment but he couldn't be mad at Haki if he did tell what happened on his own. "Atleast your getting some-what braver Haki-san...hmm...hey cabbage patch girl..." For once in the history of his life, he wasn't in a place he would be a thorn in everyone's side, Haki kind of made him feel immature earlier so he'd hold back any glares- or punches at Dai.

"So whatcha tell your momma? I won't be mad or make fun of you Haki..." He poofed a right cheek up on his face, nervous now because what if he lost that promotion to anbu because he forced Haki to tell him a secret that he knew would get them in trouble.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image

Practically jumping away from his mother when Kyoishi suddenly showed up, Haki glared at the other boy, clearly still pissed off. At least now he wasn't crying. But...that wasn't really a good thing either since he had his mom's temper "I told her." he replied, angrily, glaring at Kyoishi. Yeah. Like Haki was going to believe anything Kyoishi said about not making fun of him. And why should he care if Kyoishi was mad? "Get mad, if you want. You're not my friend or family. I don't care." Suddenly remembering what Daitomi had said about Kyoishi coming after her for something, Haki moved just slightly so he was in front of both his mom and sort of in front of Daitomi "And don't you do anything to Daitomi-san either." he warned, not caring that he would probably get floored if Kyoishi decided to attack him. He'd at least get to fight back a little before he was knocked out cold.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin was silent, stonily gazing across the room, while Hakkin approached her and did in fact, bury himself in her arms. She hugged him tight, as he spoke. There was much tension in the room. Dai was certainly wounded by her own statement. Could the woman blame her? Admittedly, she'd left Dai to bring common sense about to determine why exactly the boy was going to be staying at the apartment with the two of them. In a time of dire emotional stress no less. Now... Well, now was Kin's time. It was clear Dai wasn't quite up and up on herself at this point, and Doki was certainly trying to mediate the chaos. They all tried to exonerate the jounin. It didn't seem like the idea of a conspiracy that she was trying to bury away from the Elders of the village didn't quite seem to dawn on them. It was a stressful happenstance.

Then came the final loose end. Major loose end. Kyoishi Inuzuka arrived, briefly expressing concern. With her free hand, she slipped into a sleeve, drawing forth a key, tossing it toward Doki. "Lock the door. We've got business to finish," Kin spoke rather briskly. Almost chillingly, gazing upon the Inuzuka. "I realize we make mistakes. My apologies to rashly spoken statements on my part." She looked about the room though. Once. Twice. Three times over, a look Hakkin would likely only be aware of as the child of the woman. The entire mess seemed to be like a spat amongst children almost. One that had the possibility of imprisonment or even execution. She slid the chair around the desk and sat herself down upon it.

"Kyoishi Inuzuka. Approach the shadow." It was strangely formal for a happenstance for something to come. Motherly instinct would be crashing her point into each and every one of them, excluding Doki. She'd done nothing wrong, after all. Her form was rigid, awaiting Kyo to approach. Of course the one that wouldn't know was the first to be targeted. Who'd have expected the twelve year old jounin was about to be turned over his leader's knee?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxA step into the room, turning his foot slightly, the door moving quickly to shut and await Doki to lock it. Blue glistening eyes stayed locked to Kin for wasn't it disrespect to look at another when the other spoke? "No apologies needed, only questions to be answered at the right time. I forgave Dai for lying...because if she hadn't then she would of done the opposite and killed Sypher off..." He frowned lightly, that thought disturbed him even when he tried not to think about it.

"Yes ma'am..." He stepped closer until he stood three steps away and knelt on one knee, it was how he was taught when approaching the kage after asked too. He bowed his head, respect that he was not above her in any way; or was it cause he was short either way? If he could, he'd send as much deathg lare rays at Dai if possible but he couldn't just hold a grudge if she was already suffering! Of course he still wanted to strangle Haki until his horns fell off from lack of oxygen! But maybe later.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Catching the key, Doki promptly nodded her head and turned around to lock the door as told. Honestly, she was so worn out to even sigh for Kyo's usual eccentricities. The idiots demise was inevitable now with his incredibly bad timing. With a stone-faced expression she turned and stood her back against the door, barring it. Despite her lingering curiosity, the 'cabbage patch kid' assumed that it would be something enriching to see. Suddenly now, all the hindrances and obnoxious downplays tomato brains did on her began to fade away in her memory just by the slight hope of Kin's sleight of hand. She showed slight remorse and averted her eyes to the corner of one ceiling though it didn't help while her lips tethered between smirking or scowling. Ah, this was no good. She was an adviser.

Tootle-loo~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The lady rose for just a moment, as she thought deeply on what to say. She had to have something, but it was a matter of what? She paced about the Inuzuka boy once, and then a second time. The boy's quick comments were more than enough for Kin in this instance. She settled herself back in her seat, before reaching forward, wrapping slender fingers across Kyoishi's forearm. Pulled off of his feet and forward, she angled to land him across her knees. Who'd expect just this? Her hand was brought down upon the boy's rear, three times over. In a sound that resounded most painfully. The acoustics of the new office?
"Kyoishi Inuzuka. You have behaved much akin to a child, worming information from a new genin, information that could risk yourself and your very life," Kinpaku began, letting up her hands to let the boy rise, scurry or whatever it was he was planning to do. "It is not your place to judge Daitomi, either. There is a reason why she remains by my side, and it's precisely why you say you forgive her. It's a balance of livelihood, Kyo. None must learn he still breathes. Remember, that man you saw? A very clever actor and nothing more. Nothing. More." There was no official offense to give the boy, but Kin wasn't looking for that. Only a reminder of sorts, to show there was a balance to his actions.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai rested a hand on Haki's shoulder as she stood next to him. Giving him a smile saying she would be alright if anything happened. As long as it didn't involve fire. "She's right, Kyo." Dai spoke up with a calmer voice . No longer angry about being a disappointment; she had to get uses to it at some point. She didn't look at anyone when she looked away from Haki; her eyes set on the floor. "He isn't the Sypher we uses to know. Even if he claims to be. There's...another half to the mask he wore." She voice faded softly. "The half that proclaims himself to be known as Yokai." She looked up with soft eyes at Kyo. "Yokai is a threat to our village. A persona like that shouldn't exist in a stable mind that belongs to...Sypher. Or anyone at least." She looked at Kin, then Haki and, then Doki. "I fear that Yokai may become a problem in the future, Kin." Dai spoke before giving a heavy sigh. "But I don't doubt the technique that you sealed on Sypher will wear off. I know better that rank means everything." She spoke before falling quiet again.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games