Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm
[ Chakra 325/325 ]

"You do live up to your name, Moron. If you want to stick to your inferior clone technique, I don't really care, but don't expect me to bother showing you again." Takeo pulled another red-and-black cigarette from its case and lit up, a small drag giving him the needed boost to his already-slimming patience. <********. Moron. He thought, blowing smoke into the air, feeling the poison course through his lungs. He truly needed it, or so he would tell himself. He took one look at the smiling Shiro, the 'Moron', and scowled deeply. He was not a fan of smiles.

Especially from children.

"I could be specific, but the what's the point? If you cannot learn the Shadow Clone, a high-level technique I am trying to ******** teach you, why would you care for my sword techniques? It shows a deep, deep disrespect for your teacher. You did not even say please. Disrespectful, stupid, and ugly, you continue to surprise me, Moron. And don't smile." Takeo crossed his arms over his chest and blew another cloud of smoke, the ever-present scowl somehow failing to convey how irritated he was with his 'student'. "Learn the Shadow Clone and I'll consider teaching you the Shunkan no Hagane style. I need to know that you possess the ability before I waste time with you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

As Takeo spoke shiro just smiled more, "So it is shunkan no Hagane." looking back Shiro just asked what it was honestly, and not a thing more, as his smile disappeared. "And Sumi Bushin was passed down from my mother, I'm not going to give up on it, or any of my ink techniques." He said looking at his scarf before takeo. This was something Shiro would not budge on, as his eyes looked into Takeo's, "As it shows far worse disrespect for the dead..." If Takeo insisted this, Shiro would simply quite literally would learn anything by himself if needed be or train with others, and leave Takeo out of his story.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 340/340

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] I've walked in on an argument. Sypher stopped at the door, his long pipe twirling through his fingers once more. He tapped the end of the pipe on his lip and slid in through the entry, watching "That's Dai's...little brother, right?" he muttered to himself, looking at the white-blonde haired boy. They don't look alike at all...but she did mention she was adopted at one point...right? Something like that? he frowned and dropped his pipe accidentally. It clanged loudly on the floor and he knelt to scoop it up "Oops..." he glanced up, just in case he had interrupted something. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai patted herself down reminding she was going to do a few missions before doing anything else really. Felling that the papers had gone she tossed her head back a groaned. "Darn it..." She whispered she looked at Zetsu and smiled. "Wanna come with me to the Kage's?" She asked sweetly. "I gotta pick up a few new missions." she laughed nervously. she turned to Shiro and called to him. "Try not to dye anyone with you ink, Shiro." She smiled and began walking to the door. Dai's eyes connected with Sypher. She hide her bandaged arms. She looked away from him and stepped past him. Not even a hello to him. The verbal wounds still bleed.
[exit to Kage's]

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki hadn't been in here much lately but he remembered the hours of devotion and training he spent in here. he was jounnin now a hunter of rogues. there wasn't a goal left for him anymore. he ranked up and became a somebody in the village. he made friends. now his life was sorta pointless. he looked about at his fellow comrades and shook his head in disgust. he sat down in a corner and read from his book like always.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki quickly read a scroll he had hid within his book and stood ready to learn a jutsu he made himself. this one was going to be tough but if Aki was any thing it was tough.

He gathered chakra and while he did he thought. his village needed him to be stronger that was his motivation to rank to jounnin and join the hunters. although kein had been ignoring him and he couldn't seem to be located that didn't matter. all that mattered was becoming a force for kumo

his body built chakra and he relaxed his tendrils. he was about to utilize a type of transformation jutsu but one that would literally change his shape and abilities. in the village Aki saw himself as special only he was made like this and he no longer resented it there was power to being a monster.

he breathed out and the tendrils started to wriggle and squirm shifting his four hearts and his limbs. the hearts gathered at the center of his chest for a moment. he did his best to stay calm all this was planned for so no problem there. the shape of a hawk was taken and his fire element heart went to the head and produced a mask designed to insinuate fire.

Aki tested his wings and then pushed off with a powerful stroke of his wingspan and fumbled in the air for a moment but he had watched syphers summonings and knew what movements he needed to mimic to be able to fly. he fell out the window heading for the ground and then at the last moment pulled up into the air and flew around the building a few times and then back into the same window and fell to the ground changing back and grinning from ear to ear.

tendril reconfiguration learned.  

lazyactor

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 245 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] (1/5)
Sukai looked around then over at Shiro bickering with Takeo Sensei. She sighed softly and decided she'd learn the Shadow Clone jutsu he had shown them a little earlier. Drowning out all that was going on around her, the other people coming and going, she began to focus on what she needed to do and what needed to be done.

(2/5)
Sukai closed her eyes thinking about the Shadow Clone they had made in the academy. Those were simple, Rank E clones. . . these new clones would be different, a much higher rank, more stronger, longer lasting clones for battle. Thinking about her chakra flow she then thought about what she looked like, small, thin, fragile looking, with two deadly weapons strap to her waist. The trench coat that she wore covering her stunningly appealing body from the world, the left half of it wrapped up for darker reasons. Now to copy the image before me and make a identical clone of it.

(3/5)
Sukai swiftly did the hand signs that she saw Takeo Sensei do a few moments before. Doing them perfectly, putting her chakra into her hands as she did so. A poof of smoke engulfed her right side as an exact copy of her stood, opening her eyes she looked over, they widened greatly seeing that the trench coat she was wearing wasn't covering her clone. She moved quickly covering the clone up before anyone saw what she looked like underneath. Within seconds the clone poofed away, just as fast has it appeared it had vanished. Sukai's cheeks were slightly red wondering if anyone had saw the clone. Closing the opening in the front of her trench coat so no-one could see Sukai closed her eyes again thinking about remaking the clone. . . this time with the trench coat.

(4/5)
Going back to focusing Sukai thought about what she did wrong. . Their was no trench coat covering it. . .so then I have to think about the trench coat also. . . Remaking the hand signs underneath her coat another Clone appeared next to Sukai, this one on the left of her. Opening her eyes she looked over, this one had the trench coat cover up like her. Smiling timidly, yet proudly she had the clone poof away. "Now I'll try two at the same time." She uttered softly.

(5/5)
Sukai did the hand signs once more, two clones appeared on both sides of her now. Smiling more they looked at eachother and giggled shyly in union. As they all then looked at Takeo Sensei they asked in softly union. "Hows this Takeo Sensei?" They were perfect copies of Sukai, every feature alike, clothes and all.
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] --learned

((OOC: Meerrrr, I was dying to use this skeleton to see how it would work/look on the post. . . also, I had Sukai learn the Shadow Clone twice. . . both times when I'm almost done posting it. . my computer flakes. What's up with that? Well anyways, this ones a bit shorter due to the fact that I'm tired of re-typing it all.))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Silent treatment worked both ways as Dai passed Sypher, he didn't even meet her eyes. He simply watched the others in the dojo, twirling his pipe ...It doesn't matter. In the end....its probably better this way. he thought, his eyes glazing over slightly "Everyone's training so hard!" he said easily, grinning at no one in particular. He spotted Sukai, Sky, practicing and watched her for a few minutes, smiling to see her doing so well. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm
[ Chakra 325/325 ]

Takeo took another drag, his ever-present scowl and harsh eyes showing how much disdain he held for Shiro, and his insubordination. Maybe he's ******** retarded. I should call him retard. That was the conclusion he came to, in the end, and the one he was going to stick with. "Maybe you just lack the ability to ******** learn, so unless you prove to me that you can actually learn this or any other high-level jutsu, I'll need to have a talk with the Raikage about you being sent back to the academy. Or I'll beat you ******** bloody." Takeo stopped scowling, as there was no longer a need to look displeased. His intentions were out in the open, and despite the seemingly-idiotic nature of his student, he could actually respect the fact that he had some familial ties to the jutsu he seemed so adamant on keeping. He could, but he wasn't going to relent, as it would be showing weakness.

And he wasn't going to show any weakness. Thus, the bullheaded behavior and threats.

"Very good, Sky, you get your name privileges back, as you seem able and willing to learn. They can do it, Moron, so prove to me you're not useless and learn it as well. Hell, I'll give you a one-time ******** deal: You learn this technique and I'll teach you what I know of the Shunkan no Hagane. You have to prove that you have the ability, first. The Shunkan no Hagane is not an easy style, and I will not waste my time on a failure." Takeo gave it straight, as straight as he was ever going to be with his students, and let the issue drop. If the child wished to fumble in ignorance, he would concentrate on those that would prove to be worthy shinobi. Takeo brought his hand up and placed his cigarette between his index and middle finger, waiting for a response, while he scanned the academy over, staring at the new faces. A Jiongu-clansman was training himself, he saw, and promptly ignored him. He was not a fan of that clan, and their morbid way of unnaturally extending their own lives. He would have done it in a heart-beat if he could, but seeing as he didn't possess the Jiongu threads, it creeped him the ******** out. And this a*****e smoking a pipe with his nice abs and pretty hair. He stared for what seemed like far too many moments and looked away, thoroughly disgusted with the pipe-smoking the other Kumo-nin seemed to fancy.

True men did not smoke pipes.

"Any time today, Moron."

[baw Zero learn it so I can pass in a C-ranked mission and a chakra training session]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher perked up slightly as he felt attention on him, looking around to find the source Hm? he noticed it was Sky's....teacher? He tilted his head and then smiled at the man, waving his fingers a little at the guy "Hi there." he called over. His pipe was unlit as he twirled it and, in all reality Its not even mine...I just found it in the ruins... he thought absently tapping it on his palm before putting it away "You're Sky's sensei?" he asked, pushing off the wall to walk over to the group "Hi ya, Sky." Sypher greeted her as well seeing as he was talking about her. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

"I'm staying with my ink clones Smokey... I knew you couldn't be a teacher." he said drawing on a scroll, "ninpu choujuu giga!" Shiro yelled doing handsigns and summoning a phoenix this time using a jutsu the same rank as shadow clones, staring back at Takeo as if he trampled on something no man was meant to trample on. "Tell the Raikage you chain smoking insane idiot, tell her that I was right to try and ask for another teacher. You think your great but your the smoke from the cigarettes! Tch you want to be great but when your dead whose going to tell of it... your just a blank page and you will end a blank page." Shiro said begining to fly up on the phoenix, abosolutely furious for what Takeo said about his family. Shiro wouldn't not back down either as he began to fly up higher. "Beat me to a pulp and prove what I say..." In the same sense of Takeo's bullheadedness, Shiro would show it straight back to him.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 340/340

Ooc: "i get that really i do, however shiro's going to be a chakra waster as it is. Learning about clone jutsu will only was a jutsu slot and put me in a worse disadvantage, while I can use ink clone twice after the clones die, with the same chakra takes kage bushin once. All Shiro's taijutsu he is learning is complex and takes chakra, not to mention the fuuton and raiton jutsu, the only thing i really have a break for is buki."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Dai's brother has her temper. Sypher thought as the boy yelled at the other. He brought up a hand as the kid summoned a pheonix, stepping back as the bird took off "Hey now! Don't you think you're overreacting kid?" he snapped, his hair messed up by the pheonix's wings. He glowered through the mess of his hair "You are just like your sister..." he muttered and tried to fix his hair. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded to her Sensei, her smile growing more as she heard Sypher's voice. "S-Sypher. Hello, how are you?" She asked sweetly to the man that had taught her the Suiton jutsus. Sukai liked Sypher, he was nice and knew what he was doing. Her eyes widened when she saw the Phoenix. Is Takeo Sensei bugging Shiro that much? She glanced over at Shiro with her lavender eyes. Maybe I should say something to him. . .to make him feel better? But then that might come off as weird. . .

((OOC: Err I have a distraction and its hard to focus >.< I hadn't mean to cause confusion. -sighs- now I have Sukai look like an idiot. >P))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher looked over at Sky, his hands pressing his hair flat to his head in an effort to correct it "Eh? Oh I'm ok. I'm still working on the crater but I came in for...something." he frowned What did I come in for again? he frowned and took his hands off his head "Oh well. Are you getting along with your sensei?" he asked, smiling. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games