Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm
{Yes, yes he has. XD
Also, I had thought of a cute if odd idea for Larai. Want to hear it?}

After a couple of minutes of watching the two men wrestle Mala then called out, "If you kick his a** quickly and pin him down already, Van, we can try that thing you've been wanting to try tonight!" Mala hoped that this would stem the tides of battle, motivating Van to kick twise as much a** as before.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm
((I'm amazed there are bed tricks they haven't tried yet. At this rate, they might as well literally write the book on sex. XD
Also, sure! The kids need more than being adorable side characters. =3 ))

After the call of motivation, there were two quick snapping sounds of Daemon's wings being broken followed by Van holding the demon down with his face in the dirt and his arms pulled back behind him in a position that seemed to suggest some arm bones had become dislocated as well. "I'm not sure if you've realized this yet, but you stopped being a threat a very long time ago."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm
{XD Lol, I wouldn't doubt it in the least.
I was thinking of having Larai feel bad for Daemon after being beaten up as badly as he was, so she could try to heal him up over time. As for how she'd be able to do that, I'm thinking that it might be possible that she's already developed her powers - however, she wasn't sure that she wanted to tell Mommy and Daddy just yet. XD}

Mala aproached the two, her hands now holding two fierce flames. "This is your last chance to give up and high-tail it out of here and forget we ever existed - or else I'll enjoy burning you to a crisp!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm
((Aw, like the classic 'innocent kid taking care of what would be a monster to others' =3 I like it. x3 ))

"Oh but I'd miss these little meetings of ours. And how else am I supposed to get a good dose of excercise and excitement?" Daemon snarked with a pained smile.

"I think that's a 'no'." Van said looking up at Mala from his kneeling position on Daemon's back.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm
{Of course, I don't think she'd want Kai or her parents to catch her in the act. So should she do it at night time, after Van and Mala believe she's gone to sleep?}

Mala knealt down, her hands still blazing. "Let me rephrase that, dumbass. Either you leave and never come back, or I'll fry the skin off of that pretty face of yours. No woman will ever have you again."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 pm
((I guess, though Kai could just be neutral about and be all 'yeah, he's a bad guy, but our parents can take care of him if it gets out of control'))

"....You wouldn't..."

"She would."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm
{That too. Maybe she could try to sneak off without waking him up, but he saw how suspicious she was acting so he decided to follow after her?}

"Trust me, I'd do it with a big grin on my face. Not even those baccon-faced whores'd ever want you after I'm done with you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm
((I was gonna do something like that anyway. XD ))

Daemon tried to use his powers, but Van's hands glowed as he prevented the demon from doing so. "We got a struggler!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm
{Awesome, lol.}

"I warned you." Mala said, reaching over to inflict her punishment upon him. She didn't even seem guilty or sorry for doing it either. Somehow, Mala seemed to be somehow enjoying this.

Larai watched the scene from behind her brother, and guasped quietly in shock. Her eyes were wide, and she couldn't help but feel horribly sorry for that demon person. Sure, he tried to be mean, but in her mind doing something like her mother was doing wasn't justified by his actions in the least.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 pm
"Ooo..." Kai had been watching the scene excitedly and turned his head away as he heard Daemon's muffled scream from beyond the glass. "Ha ha, way to go mom and dad!" he cheered while the battered, burned, and broken demon crawled off into the depths of the ruins.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm
While Kai was cheering, Larai couldn't help but back away from the window - not wanting to see this any longer. Tears welled up in her eyes and she tensed up, the mere thought of hurting someone else like that breaking her little heart to the very core. Due to the morals she currently had, she just couldn't leave that poor man as hurt and broken as he was. She just had to help! But now, she couldn't. Larai knew she'd have to wait until she wouldn't be caught - until she wouldn't get in trouble for doing what she thought was right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm
"Larai? Come on, what's your problem? The guy looked like a grade-A slimeball!" Kai said, unable to understand why his sister was crying.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:53 pm
"That doesn't matter! Hurting someone else like that is wrong!" Larai told her brother, taking an aggressive tone for once. "How would you feel if that were you?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm
"In pain, not that it matters since that wouldn't happen since I'm not a bad guy." Kai said flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:14 pm
"I don't care! Just...Just...don't talk to me!" Larai exclaimed, going on to crawl back under her bed to try and be alone for a bit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games