Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 pm
Dantes_river
happy almost new years! ^-^

"yeah, it's the little guy's way of communicating I guess." sky nodded, scratching at his wing tattoo slightly.

Curling into him some, Kana glanced over to Trevor and the baby and rose an eyebrow. "How can a person not have an aura?"

Adra shrugged, the glow in his eyes flickering slightly as he glanced up at Rune. "I guess I liked hanging out with you because of all your crazy schemes." He grinned, turning back to the food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 am
Pure T0rture
Happy Almost New Years!

"Communicating? But I don't hear these voices you're talking about," Trevor and Hagen repeated before responding to the comment about the voices. Coughing a few more times, Hagen glanced at Trevor as Trevor glanced at him only for both to shift their gaze towards Skylar. "What's he been saying if you can hear him? And you're sure it's him?" As Hagen asked the questions, as raspy as his voice was from coughing, the elder assassin continued the light bouncing motion while starting a gentle swaying motion. The baby had his eyes closed with his tiny fingers curled around the feather after all so he figured he was tired.

"I dunno... The voices seemed really interested in Sky's wings and kept calling him birdie though. That's about all I could really pick up. They also say we, ours and us instead of I, me and my," Lucian responded with a slight motion of his freehand as if in a shrug.

"I'm taking that as a compliment just so you know. And I'm switching pots so I can finish the taters and the soup can start heating up. You make a really good, safe and reliable campfire by the way," Runealis teased playfully while switching the pots out so he could get started on mashing the softened potato chunks with some milk, mayonnaise and some seasonings. Every once in a while, he'd pause on the potatoes to stir the soup and taste it, occasionally adding a little more of his spices, before continuing on with what he was doing.

"There are occasions when illusionists or magicians can hide their aura, but it's never permanent. Even zombies have an aura, but I've watched that kid get passed around from person to person and their aura remains pretty much the same only with a bit more tenderness to it, but I've never seen his aura as of yet. I'd say the kid doesn't exist, but he's right there and isn't just a hallucination unless we're all involved in one giant vision of illusion... My only guess is the kid has the power or protection of a halfbred incubus called Texenius Ashiwar. Those are my theories at the very least as to why I can't feel his presence unless he's involved with someone in the house. Right now, he's like completely invisible if I were just using my senses other than sight. Lulu would be fxcked in a fight against him if he never made a sound," Sheik answered honestly while giving a slight shrug. It made no sense how the infant could be sitting out in the open yet have no sense of presence whatsoever. Even Shayde had a presence of some kind and illusions carried the aura of their master. Magic simply covered it up temporarily and would have an odd feel to it. This, however, was different. The kid was there yet nowhere.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 pm
Dantes river

"as Lucian said, it was mainly about him wanting to see my wings. But once he realized that it wasn't gonna happen he started hopping topics. First he asked me if I could sing, and after that he asked about Shayde...." He sighed, pulling off his coat so he could pick a few feathers out of it. "And then your little spider asked me to tell you to take better care of yourself." He added with a smile.

"That's.... Confusing.... And strange..." she sighed, chewing on her cheek

Grinning more at his friend's comment, Adra looked back to Hades and nodded. "Well, I've had lots of practice, haven't I?" He hummed, sneaking a taste when Rune wasn't looking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 am
Pure T0rture

"What?" Hagen coughed while raising an eyebrow at Skylar. Ignoring the soft snickers from Trevor and Deception, the shadow ninja assassin rolled backwards and up onto his feet before turning back to face the younger male. "Are you telling me that he's worried I'm not taking care of myself?"

"I don't think he stuttered. Looks like daddy's getting scolded by the baby," Trevor hummed cheerfully before brushing his fingertips lightly over the dark hair starting to thicken on the baby's head. "How about the name Tasso?"

"You do look thinner now that I'm not trying to kick your nads up into your throat. You also look a little more tired than when you were fighting Shadowheart. Are you eating enough?" Deception added while staring across the space between the two. At that comment, Hagen glanced down at himself as if seeing if he looked any different to himself. "Karma used to say being a single parent was difficult and I can imagine it was with twins. Is it tough? Do you get enough sleep?" "About as much sleep as I used to get when I wanted Shayde's head on a silver platter... As for food, well... I'd say I still eat as much as I always did. Three meals a day with a snack between meals. And I don't know. I feel like I'm still as active as I always was only instead of killing people, I'm taking care of an infant. Where in the world did you get the name Tasso? I think of the Tasmanian Devil when I hear that name." "Yeah... I doubt you've been keeping up with all of that." "It's good that you're here, not just for us either. We'll help you with your kid, Hagen. Once we get done eating, you're gonna go take a nap and we'll keep an eye on the baby... And it was just a question. There was no need to get to questioning that with such hostility."

"You have although few of those turned out even slightly decent. I'm gonna beat you with a wooden spoon if you keep sneakin' tastes of the soup too. I'm not a rebellious kid ranting about how things in the Brotherhood are going anymore. I don't need to be staring at the pot or you to know you're doing the taste test. You did that after the food poisoning incident when I was little too," Runealis responded while finally removing the pot and wires from where they were over Adramalech's hand. "Go let everyone know the food is ready. I'm going to set the table for everyone to sit at. Once the table's set, I'll wake Lianna up."

"Confusing? Yes. Strange? Most definitely. Scaring the hell out of people? Not as much as I'd thought it be. Stop with the chewing. Jesus Christ, Trevor's right about you girls. You all are gonna have no cheeks and lips by the time y'all are done with 'em," Sheik responded while briefly poking Kana's cheek just to get his point across.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:25 pm
Dantes river

"what do you think about calling him Boris? A modern interpretation on the name of the Greek deity, Erebus." sky asked, smiling once more as he pulled his coat back on, stowing the feathers in one of his pockets.

Laughing softly, kana rolled her eyes. "It's a bad habit I picked up from hanging around with this dork." She chuckled, briefly gesturing to the redhead sitting by their feet.

"Hey, I can't help it! This is my first meal in two and a half centuries!" Adra laughed as he stood, shaking his hand to get the flame to go away. Poking his head out of the kitchen, he gave everyone a slight wave. "Hey guys! Grub's on!" He smirked, shoving a thumb behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 am
Pure T0rture

"Boris... Hm... Pretty interesting name and Erebus was a deity of shadow and darkness born from Chaos," Hagen murmured lightly as if in thought. He then smiled at Skylar and gave him a slight thumbs up. "That's a pretty well thought out name."

"Why Greek names though? Your family's origin was near Egypt so if you were to go with a name, it should probably somewhere closer to that. Besides, Boris is a name you'd give a kid to make him seem intellectual which would then result in bullying. Of course it could also be a way of making others doubt his ability. It should be considered yet still remain undetermined. You don't want to just rely upon abilities for a name. Sure, he's like a dark prince or something, but I don't really see the chaos from which he dwells. And I don't count the portals or the spider as the chaos. The kid's trying to figure out the world around him after all," Trevor argued while briefly puffing up his cheeks like a child. "I named Truth and Deception after the pros and cons to each word based upon their personality and skills. Truth is very honest and others can't quite remain dishonest with her, but she can be pretty brutal with the honesty. Deception, on the other hand, can lie through her teeth and people would believe her, but it can get her into a lot of trouble should others find out she was lying. Separate, they can do a lot of damage, but together... Together they can do more than damage things. They are like alchemy, capable of deconstructing and reconstructing the world before them. A name should be more poetic like that than just calling him a servant of darkness like a deity."

"That's true! I do a lot better with things when I'm closer to Truth whether it be physical or metaphysical," Deception responded without thinking only to feel her face heat up when she noticed Trevor smiling at her. "I mean whatever, old man. Whatever you say. You probably had a worse reason for calling us what you did."

"I suggest learning to stop it. I do agree, however, on her being a dork. As dorky as she and her sister and even others in this house are, they have good intentions at heart... I think on some of the others in the house. I can't be too sure on absolutely everyone, but most of them I get the sense of good intentions at heart. That includes you. I might've gotten a little snippy about you lying about your name - and while I could've just shanked ya, I didn't - I got that feeling of you having a reason that wasn't as terrible as the outcome of what Hades has basically thrust upon us. I really don't get why I can't let that drop," Sheik retorted to the female before giving a slight flick of his wrist to signify he'd heard Adramalech. "Come along. It seems Adra and Hades have finished with the food. Maso, you get to bring Krystina along. That reminds me; is Kansei still around?" And with that, Sheik slid up off the couch while gently pulling Kana to her feet. Once both of them were up, he started for the dining room with his hand in Kana's hand.

"Right," had been Maso's response to Sheik, but instead of just helping Krystina to her feet, he simply picked her up and carried her to the dining room.

Lucian gently shook Truth's arm before letting the deep bass of his voice vibrate through the air and his chest in speaking to her. "Truth, the food's ready." At hearing Runealis' voice, he briefly glanced up only to realize he was speaking to the crow demon about where he could sit at the dining room table.

"Hai, hai, Adra. We all know it's been forever since you've eaten. Thank you for the help and your seat is the closest one to the back door in case you feel like having another smoke. Trevor can't really complain if you're sitting so close to the door. I'll get Rissa and Lianna now," Runealis teased playfully while passing by the crow demon on his way into the living room. Kneeling beside the two sleeping girls, he tapped both of them gently on the shoulders. "Lianna, Rissa-chan, you need to get up so you can eat. You won't get all of your energy back by just sleeping. Besides, if you sleep in a place like this, you'll catch a cold."

"When did Hayden start changing into the guy who could hurt Time yet still talk like he's ten?" "Since about the time we found out his name's actually Runealis and he can actually hear us. Don't start making him feel all horrible about it though, Hagen. He still feels bad about it and is trying to open up completely to us... Hagen, your eye is twitching... Please don't make a scene..." "Sheila... Sheila wanted me to try killing an unkillable legend? She wanted me to try killing the Runealis Sareila? Did she know about this?" "No one except the Sareila family knew about it until recently. It's why "Hayden" never went through the test the Sareila bloodline was forced to go through. If the Brotherhood thought he'd be a nuisance for lacking one of his senses, they'd leave him be. They didn't expect Sheik to want the "weakest" link of their clan as a bodyguard and yet here he is. It's only a matter of time before the Brotherhood finds out though and he's forced to return to them like their pet dog. Even he worries about when they come... All of us involved with the Brotherhood do." "No shxt, Sherlock. Anyone who knows the stories about him know he's only said no to the Brotherhood once and even then he returned to their side with his tail tucked between his legs. They'll kill us, kill them, to get him back." "Let's go eat. Deception, Skylar, you both come along too. We can't dwell on the negatives. Everyone else is being dealt with by those two gents after all." And with that, Trevor, the infant still in his arms, and Deception began following after Sheik, Kana, Maso and Krystina to the dining room. Hagen, however, seemed a bit more exhausted by the news he'd just gotten than having to deal with Mara like he had.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm
Dantes river

"know any names meaning 'seaker of knowledge', Trevor?" sky smiled, following behind him and Hagen.

"mm? Okay..." the redhead nodded, yawning as she tried to wake up.

"mm..... Five more minutes." Rissa yawned, curling up more in an attempt to keep sleeping.
Slowly sitting up, Lianna gave him a tiny smile. "h-hey...." she mumbled, swaying as she stood up too fast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:49 am
Pure T0rture

"Many actually, Skylar. One in particular that stands out in my mind right now is Rÿner. His story is actually not one most realms would know about seeing as few species understood the point of recording everything that began at the start of time. What few did record intelligence, mostly the fae, either lost it due to the fires of war or wouldn't show anyone their records even if their life depended on it. It's a story that has been passed down in my family, however, for generations and even fewer in our family has ever heard the tale. Even Sheik wouldn't know the tale seeing as he was bestowed the power over time before he reached the age to learn of the story," Trevor responded with a soft smile. Pulling a chair out with his foot, the elder Sheikah male was glad his daughter accepted that much from him and sat down. Perhaps it was about time he passed the story down to his daughters now. "In short, the story goes back to the dawn of time and when the Sheikahs were given the Sands of Time. The goddess of time who gave us the sands had a reason for doing so that wasn't just because she couldn't remain in this realm. She honestly expended a lot of energy back then in an attempt to seal away a knight who had sacrificed everything including his own sanity to keep Pandora's Box at bay. What she hadn't expected, however, was for a lone demon to approach the knight. The knight and demon befriended each other, even if only for a short while, before the demon split himself into two fragments of himself; the Solver of All Formulas and the Weaver of... What are all of his abilities?"

"The what? Why does that sound like it rings a bell? That demon alchemist! There was a demon who stopped by my house saying something about a solver and a weaver while his two birds flitted around doing as they pleased. My knives turned into a bunch of coins and string whereas the shadows wouldn't so much as peel themselves off the wall to get my wife away from him. What made it worse was the incubus sitting on my couch with a book in his hand and a bored, smarter-than-thou demeanor asking if he was sure. Instead of really explaining intruding on my home and deliberately bothering my wife, the alchemist just nodded slightly before the incubus closed his book and both of them left," Hagen responded while scratching behind his ear slightly. Pulling out a chair for Sky, he sat himself down across the table from Trevor. "Portals to other dimensions, control over those spiders I suppose, the shadows... He does a lot for a baby. So what is this solver of all riddles or whatever?" "Yes, Trevor. What is this solver of all things?" "It's Solver of All Formulas, people. I'll tell the story when everyone's in here so I don't have to repeat it a million times. You're going to have to describe this incubus with a book and demon alchemist with two birds for me later too. I think I already know them though. Adra might know the story, but I'm not promising anything. Adra! D'you know anything about the Hero and the Lonely Demon?!" "You realize you're giving me a migraine in trying to comprehend everything you're saying right? And sure..."

"Oh God. He's talking of a legend that is totally farfetched. It never happened. It's more of a fairytale meant to scare naughty children," Watari grumbled while lightly kicking Sheik on the back of his legs so as to shut Trevor up. "Trevor, Maso, keep the bickering to yourselves. I've no idea what you all are discussing, but I don't need a migraine from you guys."

"Glad to see at least you can wake up on time. C'mon. To your feet. I'll act like that little fruit loops bird and follow my nose wherever it goes so long as it goes to what I'm searching for," Lucian chuckled lightly while briefly nuzzling the redheaded female ever so gently. It was then he stood up, lifting Truth up in the process, and started for the dining room himself. Runealis hadn't asked for help after all.

"Mornin', sunshine! Be careful getting up and don't be surprised if you see Hagen or a baby in the house. We've got news along with some good ol' fashioned cookin'," Runealis cheered while using his arms to keep Lianna balanced until she stopped swaying. At hearing Rissa's response, however, he narrowed his eyes slightly at her. Removing one hand to slap her a little harder on the arm, his eye twitched slightly. "Rissa, get up right now. No five more minutes. I've gotta talk to you about Ephraim."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:34 am
Dantes river
i got the line drawing done for that picture I've been working on.

"sounds pretty interesting." Sky smirked, scratching his head.

"ya learn to wake up when asked to when growing up with deception as your sister" she chuckled, curling into him slightly.

"mkay I-I'll be up .... In a bit." she yawned, still not moving.
"if you don't get up now, I'll toss you outside." she sighed, nudging her friend towards the cold open window.
"I-I'm up...." She finally muttered, rubbing her eyes was she looked at the two.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 pm
Pure T0rture
Sweet. You're gonna have to show me that picture. ;3 I hate being sick...

"Huzzah! I got even Skylar interested in this story. There are some issues with finding the Solver though which I'll also speak of when everyone's here," Trevor added before feeling himself twitch when he thought he felt something touch his shoulder. Readjusting the sleeping infant in his arms, he glanced briefly at the back door before sticking his to the out at it. "They're still your grandchildren. Besides, I don't believe I need to ask your permission to do anything with my daughters.... You don't have to remind me about that... I don't regret my actions and you should be glad I at least gave you grandchildren. Sheik's all hormonal teenage boy trying to figure out what real love is while Sheila's got somethin' crazy goin' on in her noggin'... Yes, I'm subtly adding that creepy stalking she used to do to the mental issues she has... Eh?! She never told you where I lived after I left home? She continued it up until shortly before I told the Brotherhood I was officially retired... Yes, I retired from them but I still keep up my training... No... No... No! I was upset about it, but I'm fine now. I don't have anything wrong mentally with me! Running off and getting married doesn't count as a mental disorder! Ugh... Go away if you're gonna keep up with the negativity... Hm? Can't shadow them? But... Yeah... He heard ya. I'll make sure Sheik and Watari call you later now shoo."

"Who were you just talking to?" "I think it was either his mom or dad..." "It was our father. He normally wouldn't visit, but he's considering calling up a family reunion. Welcome to the table of crazy, Truth and Lucian. No, Deception. You and your sister aren't meeting your grandparents. Even I will lock you two up in a box with sutras to keep spirits, dark or light, from passing through just to keep you from meeting them. They're practically the cause for anything wrong with Trevor, Sheila and myself," Sheik answered for Trevor who was now trying to get his finger back from the baby holding it in his sleep. "I've never even met Sheik's parents and I'm his cousin. I also wouldn't doubt Sheik finding some kind of monk or shaman to lock you two away either. Trevor admitted that him and Sheik locked Sheila in a box and almost completely buried the box in their backyard when their mother made them dig her back up and replant her garden as it had been before they dug it up."

"Your dad is a bigger child than his stories let on about. It's a good thing she taught you not to oversleep too," Lucian snickered softly while pausing next to two empty seats. Using his foot, he pulled out one of the seats before smiling ever so sweetly down at Truth. He then gently set her in the seat, his tail giving a slight wag of his happiness. "What's with your ears and tail being out, Lulu?" Feeling his face heat up, the lycan's ears flattened back a little as the wagging of his tail slowed a little. "Um... I-I was letting Truth see them and-and it's far more comfortable giving my tail a free range of motion than tucking it in my pants."
"You look fruity with the ears and tail. I suppose it's 'cause I haven't seen you completely shift though. Looks like Truth has a pet dog now though."
"I'm not a pet, you deceptive little bxtch! ... My bad... Sorry..."
"Lycanthropy has an issue with temperament, Deception, so don't respond to him snapping at you or you'll only add to his irritability. And never bring up the topic of being someone's pet around them. His ancestors were once forced into slavery by vampires. Why do you think lycans always name at least one male in the litter Lucian?"
"Ma said that was 'cause they were superstitious and fickle creatures with no control over their rage."
"Lucian was the name of one of the first werewolves, baka. He fell in love with a vampire while under servitude to the bloodsuckers, a princess even, and after she tried freeing him, it was discovered she was with his child and her and the child were burnt to death in the sunlight. Fury overtook Lucian in losing not only his love, but his child as well, and he ended up freeing all of his kin forced into servitude. Lucian Nightengale here is one of his descendants from what can only be guessed as his second love interest. By naming one of the male pups in the litter Lucian, lycans honor their savior. Lulu's always been an outcast, however, so he asks for all who know him to refer to him as Lulu seeing as he hates nearly all things about himself yet cherishes all else. As Trevor will argue, all names were given with a special meaning behind it, some symbol of who that person is. While Lulu's mother could've given him one of his brother's names, she understood the connection between their ancestor and what was considered the pack's "weakest link"; a strong heart full of good intentions and a fiery temper one shouldn't take lightly."
"Don't make me out to be something I'm not, Sheik. Mada mada dane."
"Hai. Mada mada dane."
"What?"
"In English it means that we still have a ways to go and much to learn to better improve ourselves, Deception. That's the truth after all. We all have out flaws."

"Good to see you're up. Come along, Rissa. We've got some warm food for ya in the dining room. Once we're all settled in there, we'll speak of things that happened during everyone's naps. If Adra says anything about me being tired, he's lying. I'm chop full of energy and so hungry I could eat a barn full of horses right now," Runealis hummed, his expression cheerful again as he stood up, his hand catching Rissa's arm on the way and pulling her to her feet. Making sure to keep his hand around her arm to keep her steady, the opposite hand wrapped around Lianna's hand and he cautiously began their trek to the dining room. "Adra helped too so be sure to thank him for the food. He didn't get many thanks when I first met him other than the ones I gave him."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:07 am
Dantes river
i do believe I texted it to you... Maybe my phone is being dumb. And you're sick? Awww I hope you feel better soon!!!

"that's only a part of the story.... You forget that vampires and lycans have a common ancestry and that it was through the lies of the so called vampire king that most of these issues ever came to be." Adra mumbled, putting out his cigarette as he watched everyone.
"I like that saying." Skylar grinned, fidgeting with one of his longer braids.

Glancing to her twin, truth gave the slightest of smirks and took Lulu's hand. "she keeps it up and it won't just be him she has to worry about." she hummed, blowing her bangs out of her face.

"food sounds good...." she nodded, quickly fixing her hair back into a ponytail as she headed towards the sounds of the others.
Glancing at him sighs tiny smile, the faerie leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for letting me sleep a bit more...." She mumbled, slightly blushing as she recalled him carrying her out to the living room.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture
Or it's taking forever for my phone to get it. -shrug- Yep. I'm hoping this illness is over with soon. My ribs hurt from coughing so much.

"I don't want to give her a full history lesson much less have to answer her stupid questions, Adra. That's why I left some parts out," Sheik muttered before setting his chin in his hand. "You're answering any of her question since you instigated the full history lesson. There's only so much stupid I can put up with and Trevor's preoccupied with his fingers being held captive by a baby."

"It's Japanese and gives inspiration to keep working on something. It was my motto as a kid," Watari smiled cheerfully while gently brushing his thumb against the back of Krystina's hand.

"How do vampires and werewolves have common ancestry? That's like asking a cow to give birth to a cat and a dog. How do vampires even get pregnant? Their innards are all dead so shouldn't their plumbing not work?" Deception asked curiously while directing her gaze towards Adramalech.
"There's different types of vampires, Deception. Some vampires still have all of their innards functioning..."
"Then they aren't really vampires if they're still alive. They're like cannibals or somethin'."
"Shoot me now."
"You need to pick up a book, girlie. Reading is fundamental."
"How do you even know what books say seeing as you can't even see the print?"
"Truth, please keep Lulu from mauling your sister and refrain from attacking her yourself."
"I'm not gonna maul her, Maso. I'm gonna rip her fxcking head from her shoulders!"
"Please, just shoot me now."
"Lower your damn voices."
"Too late. The baby has been awakened and he's not a happy camper. It's alright, little one. It's alright. Sky, you still have Hagen's little music box to calm him back down?"

Smiling a less forced smile, Runealis gently brushed his lips against Lianna's soft red cheeks. "You needed the rest and I was able to take a shower before cooking a nice meal. It was fun reminiscing on the time I tried giving Adra food poisoning. He didn't quite trust my cooking from then on, but now he gets to see how much better I've gotten at it," he hummed lightly. "Don't think too much about it. I'm only showing how much I care about you. And it sounds like Deception's stirring up a war and making a sleepy baby unhappy. Go on and sit down at the table. I'll try calming the baby down." With that said, he gently pushed the faerie into the dining room before slapping Deception upside the head and picking up the infant from Trevor's arms. Gently cradling the crying infant in his arms, he started up humming to the tune of the music box while pacing around a little. As he continued this motion, however, his humming of the tune turned into what sounded like foreign words no longer existent in the world and the baby was calming down from having been woken up.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Dantes river

"Vampires vary just as much as humans. As to the whole bodies being dead portion, that's not true. If it were, they'd look more akin to a rotting corpse then the aristocratic creatures of the night they once were. Granted, much of a basic body isn't used the same way, thus humans deem it dead, while vampires and those in the know deem it living. Their common ancestry is derived from a trio of brothers whose blood already held the magic of longevity. As the story goes, one was bitten by a bat and became the original vampire. Another was bit by a wolf thus becoming the original werewolf. The third was untouched, his bloodline still living on in humans to this day."The demon drawled, smiling slightly as he looked to Lucian and then Truth for a moment. Standing, the demon strode over to Deception and gave her a swift upside the head accompanied with a cold glare. "Be more respectful, he's saved your sister's life on several occasions if I recall. You would be wise not to test people again. I assure you, my temper is far worse then the rest of these people combined." he hissed, a black ring forming on his left shoulderblade.

"makes sense. I used a phrase that was similar when I was younger." sky nodded, handing Trevor the music box before putting a hand to his head. "does anyone else feel dizzy?"

"Lulu.... That's my hand your squeezing..." Truth mumbled, a small frown on her face as she put her free hand on top of his. "And don't listen to deception. She only does it because she doesn't know any other way to get attention from people."

"who's the kid?" Rissa mumbled as she sat down, yawning once more as she watched hades with the baby.
"A baby?" The faerie blinked, peaking over his shoulder at the infant for a moment before glancing around. "Where's cranky and Ephraim?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 am
Pure T0rture

"Thank you, Sky. Here you are, Hades. You're gonna have to tell us what that song is and why it soothes the soul so," Trevor hummed gently as he wound the little music box up and set it in the infant's tiny hands.

"The room feels off, but I wouldn't say I feel dizzy. Sit back down and try eating something. We'll see if that makes you feel any better," Watari answered Sky's question while flashing him a light smile.

"Stop hitting me! And I don't like you anyways so shut your piehole, Adramallama. I will thank you for that information though," Deception hissed back, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Don't threaten my daughter, Adra. Deception, you really might want to drop the attitude though. If Hades had issues just pickpocketing him, I will be taken down easily by him as well," Trevor stated cooly while gently brushing his fingers through his dark haired daughter's hair.

"Then someone needs to teach her some manners. Sorry about your hand," Lucian growled lowly while loosening his hand's grip a bit. If Deception opened her mouth to him one more time, he'd swear he was gonna knock her teeth down her throat.

"Hai. This is Hagen's son and apparently his wife left it for him to decide upon a name for him yet he can't decide upon one. Your second question is kind of why Hagen and his son are here. Shayde and Ephraim were snatched back into the shadows without so much as a fare thee well. From what Adra was able to discover, the shadow realm has gone on the defense albeit we're uncertain why as to why. I'll also add that Ephraim was still asleep when they were taken," Runealis explained seeing as the crying infant was now just sniffling while holding the music box close to him. "Trevor, I really can't explain much about the song either. I heard the tune earlier and the words just came to me. Perhaps I heard it during my childhood at some time, but I can't place it. All I can tell you is that it's a song meant to chase away sorrow even if only for a moment. In short, it's a song meant as a distraction from the bad in life while focusing in on the good; a song one might sing when lonely."

"That's pretty deep... I just thought it was a lullaby. Adra, you can sit back down. Trevor, you intended to tell us a story about some knight and a lonely demon were you not?" Hagen murmured in a calm tone before raising his eyebrow when Runealis twitched slightly.

"If everyone could just stop being bickering I would. Why'd you twitch though, Hades?"
"I-it's nothing. I just... It's the demon who split himself for someone who said they were friends during the release of Pandora's Box - one half being devoured whilst the other half sealed an eternal darkness away just so he could have a friend - isn't it?"
"You know the story?"
"I think I read a book about it once... I believe there was a curse placed on the two halves; both having bouts of insanity along with half of the demon's abilities until one half eventually devours the other half. There was something about eyes too... I can't remember all the details."
"A book?"
"Outside of the fey's hands? Where would you even find books like that without it being fey?"
"I don't know. Jesus. You ninja assassins and your incessant need to try dragging out memories I've faintly picked up on. It's a headache in and of itself just getting memories back."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:52 am
Dantes river

"it wasn't meant as a threat but a warning. The two who left aren't the only ones with darker sides." Adra murmured as he pulled away from the others, seating himself by the wall as he began poking the black ring he could barely see on his shoulder.

"it's okay. She won't do it again" she hummed before turning to her sister

"r-right...." he nodded, taking a seat on the other side of his sister.
"not to be rude, b-but can everyone sit down please?" Krystina murmured, looking up at the others.
"I have to agree with Stina.... We'd all have less issues if we all sat down. Besides, some food might do us all some good." Lianna said as she gave Hagen the slightest of waves.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games