Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:14 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle listened to Ada speak and then smirked. "I bet if i spoke to him, he'd call me a mudblood because of my 'attitude'." She licked her lips, really tempted to do just that. "It'd be fun to correct him and tell him that i was a pureblood and that my father and grandfather are very good friends with his family." She chewed on her lip and looked at Ada with a playful smile, as she twirled her hair around her finger thoughtfully.
User Image
OOC: I figured since her grandfather was a pureblood mania kinda guy and her father kinda is too that they probably know his family *shrug*
Also If Michelle gets put in Slytherin, She's going to have fun beating Damien into his place :3

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Tobyn, Elizabeth and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well, at least she has the grace to apologize.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien inclined his head. So, she thought she was funny, then, turning his reprimand back on him like that. She was almost certainly a muggleborn, or a halfblood at the most. Or, perhaps her parents were blood traitors; he hadn't considered that, but of course it was a possibility. He'd never encountered a child of blood traitors before, unless you counted Adalaide. There was't an act of treachery greater than marrying a muggle, after all. But, the atmosphere had cooled down; no sense in further offending the girl, regardless of her status. He could be nice if he had to be, just like his parents had taught him. After the sorting, he wouldn't have trouble assessing appropriate companions; anyone of his own status would be in Slytherin. But, until then, he had best keep a cool but friendly composure with others. So, he smiled. "It's quite alright. I'm sure you can't help your temper; I can barely contain mine at times, and my parents have been attempting to repress it since my birth." It wasn't alright, of course, and he hoped that she heard the comment he was making about her own parents. If he could learn to control his, she could certainly control hers; all it took was a little effort. But, then, most people didn't bother with the effort, of course.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah giggled and walked up to Michelle,"I will go and put him in his place. He was really rude to me,"she said and walked towards Damien. She smiled at the pale boy in a cocky way."What gives you the right to act all rude to people who accidentally do things or just get annoyed with you making us wait,"she said in an annoyed town. She was just messing with him, but ment most of it."As well as that you say you have manners, but all you have is an annoying way of being rude to people that aren't trying to be rude,"she said and then walked away bumping into his arm this time meaning it I an rude way. As she walked away she giggled silently to herself and was waiting for his hilarious reaction.

User Image
Mood--- Spunky

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" This is going to be so much fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, Gracie, Caitlin, Hannah, Rose, Cameron and Raiden
CURRENTLY FEELING // Uncomfortable
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'He probably would think she's a muggleborn... or at least halfblood, since she's friends with me.'

User Image

Adalaide gave a nervous smile. Michelle was almost certainly right about Damien; he'd been a pompous jerk before, she couldn't imagine he'd gotten any better. "You're probably right. I mean, when he met me, he didn't ask, but he said that I must be from a good family, since I had such good manners and was so soft-spoken. I didn't know he meant bloodlines, I thought he just meant that they were good people." She glanced at him, frowning. "Does your family really know them? I mean... I only met his father once, but... they are awful people. His mother is so cold, and his father... he's just a jerk. My dad almost hit him, and my dad never resorts for violence." Adalaide had been shocked when she'd seen her father ball up his fist and raise it to punch the man. But, he lowered it only a moment later, saying he wouldn't lower himself to such a low level because of their outdated beliefs. She'd been really proud of him; she'd wanted to hit them, too.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

That makes sense, connection approved! And, if she is, feel free. I bet it'll be fun. But, I doubt Michelle is a Slythy.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded. "Yeah my dad comes from a pureblood mania kinda family, just like theres. He's not as bad as them, but he's still not very keen to have his family be like mating with muggles." She shrugged. Michelle smirked watching Hannah, she would do the same, but she didn't want to upset Ada, so she waited to make sure her friend would be alright with her doing it. Of course she was only doing it, because she wasn't going to let this useless excuse of a human being treat her friends like crap just because he thought he was purer than them. He was no better than any of the others, actually compared to many of them he was much lower. She growled low in her throat, her anger getting the best of her. She was about ready to just walk over and punch him, but then she decided on something better. She was quite a good actress and it'd hurt much more to be stabbed in the back by someone who you thought was a friend. A twisted smirk played on her lips as she turned to Ada. "I have a plan. And I think you're going to like it."
User Image
OOC: Haha i dunno. She's a good kid, but she's kinda twisted xD
I think either way she'll have fun beating him into his place >3

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Marina Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Thoughts: Bet you he's a pureblood
Mood: Wary
Friends: Elizabeth

Marina knew he didn't mean a word of it. She was willing to bet he was a prejudiced pureblood who thought she was dirt. He just didn't dare say it. Well, two could play the manipulation game. She smiled. "Same with me. I got it from my mum. I'm a bit, demonstrative, I guess, with my emotions."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm
Damien Edgeworth
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well, at least she has the grace to apologize.'

User Image

Damien rolled his eyes a little and arched his brow. The other girl, the same one who'd bumped him earlier and then insisted that she get out of her way when there'd been plenty of room for her to move by without doing so, was now saying that he was rude? He barely bit back the urge to follow after her and give her a piece of his mind. It wouldn't do to start a fight, and he knew it. As for the other girl, she was pleasant enough, if low class. After all, bad breeding didn't excuse a person's attitude. Anyone could be taught manners. And, while she was clearly still annoyed at him, she was at least attempting to be pleasant. It was the least any of them could do, but thus far, she was the only one with the grace to do so. "It's understandable. I haven't a clue where my temper comes from; I suppose my grandparents managed to beat it out of my parents long before they had me; I've never seen evidence of it in either of them. I only hope that I can learn to suppress mine as well as they can. If today is any indication, I'm quite certain I'll need to; otherwise, I'll spend the whole of my school career in detention for fighting."

Let 'em have it lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Marina Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Thoughts: Serves you right
Mood: Pleased

Marina had to hide a grin when the girl purposely bumped into Damien; she'd have to thank her later. "I suppose I'm in the same predicament, I'm easily ticked off. It's just that there so much that annoys me. I just hate closed minded and prejudiced people, you know? Those who think they're superior to others. Does that bother you too?" she asked, her face a mask of innocence, but her eyes flashing. Baiting him was undeniably fun, she couldn't wait until he snapped.

(OOC) (Got to go for a little while, be back soon.)  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Worried
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What is she going to do?!'

User Image

Adalaide's eyes widened at Michelle's announcement. What on Earth could Michelle be thinking? She was a bit surprised at her revelation about her father; after all, hadn't the one uncle they'd been with been a muggle? Gracie's father? Ada was almost certain that Michelle's cousin was a half-blood like herself. But, he'd been at the wand shop with them; so perhaps his prejudice wasn't so bad anymore? She couldn't imagine that he'd have been with them if it was all that bad. "Michelle, what are you going to do? He's not worth getting in trouble, you should just leave him alone." She didn't want her friend to get into trouble over him; she'd meant what she said, he wasn't worth it. And Michelle was the type to make this into a big thing; Adalaide didn't want her friend to suffer because she'd been trying to defend her. She was almost certain that a good bit of Michelle's anger towards him was because she knew he'd done something awful to Ada as a child. And that had been years ago, and she was mostly over it. There was no sense in Michelle getting in trouble over something that'd happened years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:03 pm
Damien Edgeworth
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amused
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I won't fall into her trap.'

User Image

Damien grimaced a little at that. As he'd thought, she was one of the many students he'd have to avoid in the future. While he wasn't certain of her blood status, he was more than convinced that she was one of many who would look down on him for his superior blood. "Oh, certainly," he replied, offering a smile, showing his teeth. "Those who wrongfully believe they are above others are quite aggravating." The key word there being wrongfully, of course. She wouldn't rile him up, wouldn't get him to outright insult her. He'd been taught far better than that. He knew how to navigate this situation. His parents might be blood purists, but few could call to mind any actual evidence of their feelings. His father was the epitome of polite, even in the presence of the lower classes. He would be like his father. He would not treat others ill for their blood; they couldn't help it that they lacked breeding. But, he would treat them in a manner appropriate to how they treated him. If those who mistreated him happened to be of a lower class, that was only because of the error of their own raising.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle could see the shock on Ada's face when she mentioned her father. "He's not so bad." She said. "He loves his family more than he loves purebloods. He just doesn't want to be with muggles himself. Or really any of his kids I'd assume." She shrugged. Michelle smiled, she was in way to far to just leave it alone. "Ada, I'm going to make friends with Damien. And then, when I decided I'm nice and deep into his life, and he trusts and likes me, then I will do what I do best, and stab him in the back. " She paused. "Metaphorically of course." She said with a laugh. "Actually stabbing someone would be gross." She smiled at Ada reassuringly. "He deserves it and... I think it'll be fun." Michelle nodded her head. "What do you think?"
User Image
OOC: @Unicorn_Sky: If you want, Hannah can join in on her plan too >3

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Upset
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'But, if she's pretending to be friends with him, we can't be friends...'

User Image

Adalaide bit her lip, shifting from one foot to another. It sounded like a good idea, sort of. He certainly deserved it. But, she didn't want to give up her friend, just so that she could get revenge on someone for something he'd done years ago. She shook her head. "But, if you're pretending to be friends with him, you won't be able to be around me. He'll never be your friend if he sees you with me. And besides, think of how long that could take, and how much time you'd have to spend with him. It'd be awful." She really wasn't sure how she felt about this plan. Her mother had always taught her about karma, that people got what they deserved in the end. And even if Damien was awful, doing something bad to him was still doing something bad. Two wrongs didn't make a right. That meant that Michelle would be punished for what she did, too. And mostly, Adalaide just didn't want to give up her friend. She was so alone, Michelle was the only person she knew at all. She didn't want to have to see her talking to Damien all the time, being friendly with him.

Damien wouldn't buy it from Hannah, she's already been rude to him.

I'll be gone for a bit, talking to my boyfriend.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 pm
Marian Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Mood: Frustated
Thoughts: He's good

Marina sighed inwardly. He hadn't fell for it. He was as good an actor as she was. "I quite agree," she inclined her head politely and resisted the urge to punch the smug idiot in the face. "Prejudice gets one nowhere in today's society." she said quietly, looking him straight in the eye. Damien had no empathy, it seemed. No feelings except hate and pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle bit her lip thinking about it. She didn't want to lose Ada either, but the pale boy definitley deserved it. Ada was right of course it wouldn't be fun hanging around him but she so wanted to make him pay. She tugged on her hair. "Well if we're in the same house, then I'd have to talk to you right? And even if we're not, I could come up with some excuse, like... my Dad told me to always be friendly and that having friends of all social statuses is good for the family because... then we'll have power in all places including the muggle world..." She trailed off. She probably sounded like a right idiot, but it was true, her father had always told her that the key to power was friends of all blood statuses. She grimaced and looked at Ada in questioning.
User Image
OOC: Right. x) Forgot about that already.
Have fun~
I'll be off to dinner now. I should be back in an hour or so.

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:37 pm
((I am on my iPad right now, I'll fix post when I get on a real computer.))

Rosemary Coulter - Elise Morgan

Rose's eyes grew wide as they mentioned soccer. "Oh I love soccer! I used to play it all the time with my dad before..." she trailed off not wanting to talk about her dad. Ellie glanced at Rosemary. She had never even heard of it let alone play it. Was that what Rose and her dad were doing when they would kick around that ball. "I guess I could try it. I probably won't be very good at it though." Ellie said "never played before."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games