Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Sirrah, so, you two have fun in there today? And don't try to lie Sirry. I know you did some what, but I want to hear it from you. Kevin said in her mind playfully.

As he had sat in his cell, he had been cheering and dreaming about his fiance and her little friend on the beach randomly. He couldn't help but think that Nina was Sirrah's type. Just something about her screamed Sirrah's secret desire.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah blushed and looked over at Nina, who was asleep with her head on Yuri's lap. 'I suppose... it was enjoyable in some ways. We managed to knock Shadow senseless within ten minutes. It's oddly satisfying, making his life miserable.' She knew that wasn't what Kevin meant, but she wasn't sure what to say about kissing Nina. It had been very enjoyable, and had actually turned her on a bit, which confused her... She would have to think more on that.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina woke up and yawned, looking at Yuri and kissing her gently. "Buenos dias mi amor. Did Hermana tell you about the grand enterance we made? Yo se it left them shocked." She told Yuri softly.

She looked at Sirrah and remembered the moment of hesitation before she had bitten her. However, just the memory of the bite made a soft blush rise in her cheeks once more. Sirrah es mi Hermana. We were just messing around for the Maggot s**t. We were just messing around as a joke, weren't we? She wondered before she spoke. "Sirrah, did you talk to Kevin today?"

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah met Nina's eyes and had to exert all her control not to blush as well. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, just now. He's glad we managed to make Shadow miserable again. I must admit, it feels very good to turn the tables on him at last. I daresay he's enjoying these sessions less and less." She chuckled softly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:47 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina grinned and giggled softly. "Yo se! Did you see his face when I had you on the door frame? Muy perfecto! I don't know how we can top that one! Oh, did Kevin enjoy his little viewing? I'm thinking about charging him from now on." She said with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah lowered her eyes and blushed. "Yeah, he enjoyed it a bit too much... He actually accidentally let me see a fantasy he had of us... ah... doing a bit more than we actually did. I scolded him for it, though." Sirrah laughed again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:58 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri grinned and looked between her lover and Sirrah a few times. 'Hmm... Hai, they make a very cute pair... It would be quite amusing to see them kiss... Or perhaps a bit more than kissing...' Yuri felt her own face grow red at the images that came unbidden to her mind, and giggled.

"Hai, I think this idea of messing with Shadow is brilliant. But perhaps you could sell it a bit more... Perhaps Kevin has the right idea. Hands slipping beneath clothes, kissing places other than the lips, that kind of thing... It's for the greater good, after all." Yuri winked at Sirrah and nipped Nina's shoulder lightly.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina was already in a type of shock from Sirrah's little tid-bit of information. She had assumed that Kevin was just giving her ideas, not actually fantasing about them! When she heard Yuri, she went a very deep red and gasped at her lover. "QUE?! Yuri, really?! Sirrah es mi Hermana! Mi familia! That is wrong!" She protested, although a small part of her was somehow imagining Sirrah's lips as she kissed them, and her hands on her bare skin.

She looked at Sirrah, half wanting her to protest with her, the other half hoping that she would ask her to do it. Nina felt the blush grow hotter as her two very different thoughts warred with each other.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned as he heard Yuri's words and laughed heartily. Oh, I like her Sirrah. Can we keep them both? Please? I promise to take care of them and feed them and give them a bath after they roll in the mud. Please? I'll be good for ten minutes! I'd say forever, but we both know that ain't gonna happen Sirry, so I'm not even gonna try and lie about it. He told her in a laugh.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah stared at Yuri in shock for a moment, then looked to Nina and smiled slightly. "I think what we've been doing so far is more than enough to give Shadow an aneurism. But if Nina wants to, I have no objection." She blushed when she heard Kevin and laughed softly. 'Kevin, you're incorrigible... But we'll see what we can do once we're free.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:34 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her resolve turn pretty much to dust when Sirrah didn't object. She grinned a bit mischeviously and leaned into her lips, kissing her softly before adding a bit more passion behind it. Her right hand developed it's own mind and she felt it slide up Sirrah's waist to her back, lightly scratching her skin as she bit her lip very gently. Nina was shocked to find her left hand suddenly running up Sirrah's inner thigh and pulled away quickly, her face bright red from embarrassment and the after effects of being completely turned on at the same time. Sirrah es mi hermana. Sirrah is mi hermana. This would be wrong. No. Sirrah es mi hermana. She told herself firmly over and over again as she stared at Sirrah with wide eyes, still tasting the other woman on her lips.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped when Nina kissed her, feeling her body grow warm at Nina's touch. 'Whoa! This is... I... I didn't mean right this second! I meant... in front of Shadow!' Her body shivered harder as Nina's hands brushed against her back and up her thigh. 'Gods... But i-it feels so good...'

Sirrah blushed and looked at the floor when Nina stopped, her head swimming with mixed feelings. Part of her was relieved that Nina had stopped, before anything more serious could happen, and a bigger part of her was disappointed for the same reason. That part of her now craved Nina's touch, and it confused her. 'Sh-she's my imouto-chan... My little sister... I shouldn't want her like this...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony woke up and heard Lizzy's familar snores behind her and she smiled. She had half thought that it had been a dream that Lizzy had found her. She rolled over and gently kissed her lovers eyes, but didn't have the heart to wake her for what she was about to do. She gently pulled herself out of her bed and got dressed in her royal clothes once more, feeling the crown on her head and the flames roar higher than before with her conviction. She stumbled to the door and opened it, reaching out her hand for Jorden. "Den-den, I need your help." She said softly, using the name their little sisters had given him when they were all small children.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden stood as soon as he heard Harmony moving around in her room. He hadn't slept at all, but wasn't the least bit tired. He smiled at his sister and went over to her, taking her hand and wrapping an arm around her waist gently. "I'm right here for whatever you need, Mony. Always."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:18 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony leaned against him, comforted by his warmth as she lead them to the door that would take them to the dungeon. "Den-den, I know this oufit looks nice, but it's a pain to put on, and the corset is annoying. The only thing I like about it, is the freaking crown, and even that I don't completely like." She told him before they reached the door and the two guards hastily opened the door for them, calling down that the Prince and Princess were on the way.

She sighed as they began the slow decent to the lower level. "Jorden. What I'm about to do... It won't be nice, it won't be fast, and it sure as hell won't be pretty. I don't know how much you will be able to stomach, and he will die screaming. I promised Ash that much. She gave up her sight for me for weeks, the least I can do is make him suffer. Please, just... don't tell Lizzy what I did. I don't want her to think I'm a monster." Harmony begged him as they continued walking.

...And perhaps they never will.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games