Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:01 pm
((Tease?? I think he just canonized it! Well, maybe not at present, but I think at some time before the comic, there was legit matespritship there. My inner shipper is pleased. :3 ))

"You should know by now I'm the tease between us. And where's the fun in flat out saying it?" Balthazar said as he snuggled a little closer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 pm
"The fun comes from getting laid quicker." Ophelia couldn't help but smirk at her little comment. She felt like she had him there. Then again, you never know.

{Ditto. :3 Somehow I predict that there will be a love triangle between Karkat, Meenah, and Terezi somewhere in the near future as well.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm
"I'm not sure you can use any defense like that when you seemed too busy to even think about sex sometimes." Balthazar pointed out as he threw his towel aside.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 pm
"Work or no, I think about it - and other things - more than you think. Sometimes when I'm doing taxes I'm thinking to myself about the time we'll all get to spend together once I'm done or how I'm going to deccorate the baby's room once I get the chance." Ophelia admitted as she gazed up at the ceiling. "I do the same thing for treaties and espionage reports and any necessary assassinations."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm
"As much as I appreciate the thought, I'd hate for you to become too distracted by such thoughts." Kaistern said, just enjoying laying beside her for now, unlike Balthazar who seemed quite ready and willing for more active activities. "We don't want to completely steal you away from your work, but we don't want you cooping yourself up in your office either."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 pm
"I swear, you're both so confusing at times." Ophelia complained before letting out a soft sigh. "You two are often busy at the worst times, when my work is finally finished. So I have something to do, I find more work. Often I think of what we'll do once we're done, but still. Once I do that you are suddenly free from burden and you feel that I don't spend time enough with you, just as I find something pressing and dire I need to attend to in some way or another. Honestly, we have the worst timing." She couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm
"Well maybe if you hadn't drained the royal secretary we wouldn't have this problem." Balthazar joked. "I think your first mistake is killing time by doing more work. And the very nature of my job description states that I'm nowhere near as busy as either of you two."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm
"I'm starting to get the feeling you only complain about my being cooped up in the office so much because I don't have a big bed to hold us in it." Ophelia teased before moving to offer him a light kiss. "A big bed and a convenient lock to the door."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 am
"Can I help it if this is the most comfortable place in the castle? And I'm not horny enough to bend you over the desk any time soon." Balthazar said sticking his tongue out at the thought. "If you'll permit me to be sappy, it's less romantic too."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am
"Agreed." Ophelia found her smile widening. "Anywhere else we go, there's no guarantee that we won't be completely bombarded by nosy servants with unimportent 'royal urgencies'." Royal urgencies were said with air quotes. That's the term many seemed to insist upon using when they prodded her about inane crap.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 pm
"Perhaps we should look into a spell to prevent such unwanted interruptions. Or at the very least a few 'do not disturb' signs." Kaistern said with a smile as he sat up to take off his shirt, more for comfort than anything. That, and he had the sneaking suspicion this little break of theirs would go places soon anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 pm
"Maybe a few signs at first, but if they still barge in anyway we can then work on a spell like you said." Ophelia found herself rather charmed by the idea. As much as she enjoyed the luxury and power that came with her position, the surprising lack of privacy was truly a thing to behold. (Not in the good way either!) It made moments like this, when she truly was alone with Kaistern and Balthazar, all the sweeter though.

{Tiemskip soon?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:29 pm
((Timeskip indeed))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 pm
{I vote we timeskip to whatever. Random shenanigans or ease into plot development or whatever. Want me to do the intro post?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100