Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 pm
John opened one of his eyes and saw it was Farah. He closed his eye and let out a small sigh. "Captain of the guard every night." He replied. "Do you need something, or are you just here to bother me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:13 pm
Farah gave a look of mock hurt at Johns words "Are you always this harsh to strangers on the ship or am I just an exception to that rule" seeing as he closed his eyes there was only one way she could really provoke him into leaving his post and she wasn't looking forward to spending her night running around a ship deck with a murderous man on her heels 'You ow me big time Eviz'

"seeing as Hector is asleep you're the only one I could ask. I need some help with the next map I'm working on. Theres a section in one of the books I don't quite understand it so could you explain it?" she felt like tagging on a few colourful 'pet' names for clearly disinterested man stood a few feet form her but quelled the idea, adding a pleasant smile instead.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 pm
((you should try something with the kitchen.))

"Why don't you get someone else to do it?" He asked, not answer her other question.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm
She sighed, turning to walk away down the corridor before being stopped by her stomach giving a loud grumble. Farah gave a slight sheepish chuckle and scratched the back of her head, tilting back towards John "could you at least show me where the kitchen is? I missed dinner"

Farah didn't actually know where the kitchen was, her last food scavenge had only resulted in one of the lower crews men running off to find food for her, not that she was complaining.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm
"Fine." He replied with a grumble, getting up and walking her down the hall. "It's right there on the left." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm
She glanced in the direction John pointed in and sighed "It's a shame Hector isn't up, he promised to show me how to cook something from Ander. Most of this food I have know idea how to cook. It's all strange to me..."

Hector hadn't said it in so many words but if it got the man to move then she would go with it. She let out another sigh and began wondering off in the opposit direction "I guess I'll have to wait until her gets up in the morning.."

Her only problem (after getting him to move from the god-dam door) was going to be keeping him away long enough for Eviz to get in an out without being spotted and if this failed she was going to have to go with her back up plan.

Even Farah had her limits and being chased around a ship from dusk till dawn after inappropriately touching (for a second time) a man that was a lot large then her was pushing the boundaries.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:57 pm
"Are you trying to get us all killed?" John asked. "Hector burns water." He told her as if trying to explain just how bad her cooking skills were. "Look, I'll teach you something if you promise to keep him out of the kitchen, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 pm
"Uh...sure...I'll try..." Farah blinked, shocked at the sudden fear in John's voice and stood aside as he moved form the door. Surly someone couldn't be that bad?

"Could you show me something Anden maybe? consider it an exchange for keeping the lord out of the kitchen"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm
"Alright. Alright. What do you want to learn how to make?" He asked, bringing her into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:47 pm
“Whatever you feel like teaching, I’m not a fussy eater” Glancing back down the corridor she hopped into the kitchen, following John “I take it that you do a lot of cooking for Hector then?”  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:01 pm
"Before Hector went to the military academy, I did, but now I only do when the cook doesn't." He replied. He then led her into the kitchen and began taking down some cooking supplies. "Most of Ander's cooking is based on cheep flour, mountain berries, wild grasses, and most of all, meat." He told her. "The trick isn't the ingredients as much as it's about how it's prepared." He explained, beginning to show her how dishes are made.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm
Eviz watched from afar as Farah dragged John away, he was surprised it had worked. He quickly walked to the door and slipped inside the room. It was incredibly dark inside, darker then anywhere else on the ship, but he could still see Hector fast asleep on the bed. Carefully he moved over to the window that was covered with the dark curtains, he gripped the curtain and threw them open, sunlight beaming inside and lighting up the entire room.

[~sorry guys, busy day]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:34 pm
Farah watched as John gathered various items from around the kitchen.

Being the third oldest of five daughters mean that she never really had to cook a meal for the family but she was always drafted into the preparation. She picked up one of the small packets of flour, her eyes tracing quickly over the label. Farah had enjoyed helping her sisters back home but this seemed completely different. “It’s unusual to see a dish being prepared without a table full of spices to hand, this should be interesting!” In Hannon most dishes’ contained at least a cup full of some type of spice (normally more).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 pm
Hector didn't move as she snuggled deeper into the covers, away from the light. Her white hair shined in the sunlight as she continued sleeping peacefully.

((Edit))

"Yes, well, I suppose not. You have to be careful with spices though. Sometimes they overpower the natural flavors." He said, showing her some odd techniques as he cooked them breakfast. The aroma filled the kitchen that would make most people's mouths water as he continued his lesson.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 pm
Eviz turned to Hector, she was still asleep? He couldn't believe it. He stepped closer to her, leaning over so he could get a better look at her, she looked peaceful beautiful. He knew nothing would wake her up, he almost wanted to pour some cold water on her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games