Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

My best three senses, and most relied on are my sight as number one, and then my ears and touch are matched for second place, then my sense of smell is very random ( certain things get it, others don't ), and taste is nothing special, just normal. Lol.
      My Mom doesn't either and she's in college; she one time asked me and I was like "I don't know". Lmao.
      Oh, I consider colleges and universities to be the same thing; being more descriptive, Alex went to a university too. xD Sorry for the mix up.
      Though his university was strict too in a stupid way.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:01 am
Hello. I read the first post and I love the layout. It's simple but it's very attractive lol  

deboner

Business Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm
deboner

User Image

Aw, thank you~ I'm so sorry for my delay in responding. I didn't think anyone replied to this thread!
How are you?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm
Broken Heart Production

User Image

My senses are the complete opposite, my taste is very sensitive, so I cannot have any hot or spicy food.
Haha, it's just one of those things I guess. Thankfully, I don't think we get judged too harshly on it.
It's okay, everyone mixes them up. How come? What did they do? :O

User Image

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't like most hot or spicy food; my tongue itself is sensitive, but not my tastes so much. I can't have really spicy stuff because I don't like it, but some I'm okay with.
      I wouldn't know, I don't plan on going to college at the moment. xP
      I can't say, he's too embarrassed. It took me forever to make him tell me. Lol. Though it makes perfect sense why it happened, he just thinks it's such a stupid reason to be kicked out of college.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:41 pm
Broken Heart Production

User Image

Ah, I respect that. We all have things that we're embarrassed about. I did something mortifying on the way home from a wedding, off my face, mind you. xD

User Image

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't know anyone who hasn't. Lol.
      Wait, what did you do? xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:48 pm
Clasela

I'm still around. Still working a lot. My kitteh is all better and back to terrorizing me, lol. My guy and I are still talking wedding stuff smile My mother ambushed him the other day, talking about when we'll have kids, and it led us to talking, but not they way I would like sad I would like to have at least one child, and he's indifferent to the idea. Which isn't a terrible feeling on the subject, however when he starts to explain his feeling, it sounds more like wholly and completely against kids. So, we have more talks in the near future. He said he wouldn't deny me having children, but it isn't the same if his heart isn't in it, you know? Lots of talking ahead for me, lol.

On another note, how are you doing? I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life gets in the way, unfortunately. I hope all is well! (And sorry for the rant, I wasn't intending to!)  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:52 pm
Broken Heart Production

User Image

>.< I'm not going to embarrass myself in front of everyone in this guild.
I still get teased about it by Matt, because he was there. It haunts me forever! xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 pm
FaelenLeigh

User Image

Aw, I'm so glad to hear that your cat is all better! Maybe he'll come around. He just needs time and your mother might have scared him.
My mother jumped the children boat after we were together for a year! xD

I'm good, just been busy with life and studying. I thought you must have been busy.
And don't worry about it, sometimes we need to rant. Someone tried to break-in to our place last night.
My partner chased him and punched the hell out of him. It'd been going on ever since our local cop left and we have no one here at all.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 pm
Clasela

Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that! That must have been terrifying. I like to think I would't have lost my head in a situation like that, but in the end, I think I would panic lol. Has there been a string of break-ins in your area? If so, get together with the neighbors and start a Neighborhood Watch type thing? Maybe try it anyways?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 pm
FaelenLeigh

User Image

It was. They've been throwing rocks onto roofs to see if anyone is home.
Yes, shops have been broken into as well as houses. Honestly, I am seriously thinking about it. I've reported it anonymously to Crime Stoppers and I'll look into Neighbourhood watch right now.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

deboner

Business Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 am
Clasela
I'm very good, thank you <3

just browsing around the forums alternating between the exchange, here, and the mini shops lol c:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm
deboner

User Image

Sounds like my Gaia experience. My guild, this guild, forums and towns. xD
It's good to multitask~

User Image

Clasela
Crew

deboner

Business Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 pm
Clasela
deboner

User Image

Sounds like my Gaia experience. My guild, this guild, forums and towns. xD
It's good to multitask~

User Image
lol it isss.

but right now, i'm confused whether i want to earn gold for my dream avi, exchange, buy more art, or order cafe items; u;

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff