Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 am
Meep! I'm ganna try to do my rank up mission tonight if I have time. I'm like addicted to reading the book I started now so who knows lol. That and I want to finish the book so I can go get more from the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:46 pm
Here is an amusing fact...not only is it Halloween today but it is also the day I joined Snagem seven years ago, go figure.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm
SubonicXP
Here is an amusing fact...not only is it Halloween today but it is also the day I joined Snagem seven years ago, go figure.

WOAH so we've actually known each other for 7 years o.O That's so weird! I joined Snagem back in 2004 as well. It was started March of 2004 right? I don't remember the day I joined hahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm
Well, if I have ever doubted Sub's capacity as a troll in the past, those doubts would have certainly been laid to rest today.

Ter's HQ RP status: derailed

If Lyrean has taught me anything, it's that defecation is NOT amusing. All such jokes have come back to bite me on the a** tonight.

Ter is not happy.

And before Sub sees this and and starts saying it's not his fault -- it's not. I could have easily had Ter or Chaos find the item he was looking for, what with my knowledge of his plans for the evening, but no. I had to play along to the point where everybody else lost interest.

Fds.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm
By the way, we're #3 on the list of the Most Popular Guilds in Gaia as of this post.

Bask in the fame.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 am
That's pretty sweet!

Oh and now I'm freaking sick. Last night it started with coughing and chest pain, this morning I wake up my throat is soar and I can't speak. =(  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:41 pm
Sorry to hear about you being sick, get better soon.

And in other news, let's see who can guess what my wannabe pumpkin is styled after. Clickity!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm
So the official Pokemon website is running a poll, similar to one that Japan did, where the Pokemon that gets the most votes will be given out through WiFi, or rather its Dream World self will, meaning it will have its hidden ability, if you wish to call it. I for one, seriously want Ditto. It's Dream World ability is -amazing-, it's called Imposter. Once released in battle it automatically transform into the opposing Pokemon, you don't have to waste a turn using the move Transform, that is simply astounding for use in battles. But, everyone is free to vote for what you want. The site to vote is link below.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm
I voted Ditto for you as well. Since I have no clue what the dream world is hahaha. I only have Soul Silver.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm
SubonicXP
Sorry to hear about you being sick, get better soon.

And in other news, let's see who can guess what my wannabe pumpkin is styled after. Clickity!
Sableye. [Or rather, Poe.]

Niiiice.

Also, Ter has no preference (and a shitty internets that will probably not want to let him get a dream world pokemon in this way bleh) so I voted for Ditto as well.

You're welcome. emotion_yatta  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm
oh man, My favorite thing about writing is going off on tangents...and cosins and sins and cotangents. That being said, is anyone else participating in Naniwrimo(sp)?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 pm
Pyro_gigas
oh man, My favorite thing about writing is going off on tangents...and cosins and sins and cotangents. That being said, is anyone else participating in Naniwrimo(sp)?
Naniwrimo? What's that?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:36 pm
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
Naniwrimo? What's that?

It's a month long writing competition! Where by the end of November, you have to have written a 30,000 word story/collection of stories/etc and at the end, there are prizes!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Ter doesn't write on-demand. The fact that it took me ten days to power through writer's block just to finish my last mission should prove this.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Oh! You mean NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, no? I thought about entering that once, but never got it together to enter, I still may try one day.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games