Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Strike smiled at Xixi before pulling off a ring from under the armor. "I found this for you. It too controls powers, but powers that of a more dark nature. I can't use it for some reason. But it started to glow the first night I came to get you so I thought you should have it." Strike gives her the ring. "Maybe you can find your own powers." Strike kissed her on the forehead before wrapping his wing around her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:31 am
She got into the man's house from the window and took a look around. She then sat on the couch, waiting for the man to find her.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:11 pm
Zack sighed deeply looking around his room one last time before deciding to tour the house for a bit. He felt as though he hadn't been really checking up on it for a while. Things must be the same he figured, however that wasn't the truth at all.

Xixi took the ring, slipping it on her ring finger, looking at it in aww. She glanced up and thought her powers were never there but thats what she continued to block out. As a child she did have a power, a power she practiced but began to block away in her mind. She felt as thought it was a danger to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 pm
Night slowly passed by as Strike fell asleep next to Xixi. He wasn't sure when she went to sleep, he thought the ring he gave her would give her something to think about.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:53 pm
Xixi watched as Strike slept soundly. She wanted to continue talking but knew he was tired, so she left him be. Meanwhile she thought about the ring and her own true power...something she didn't think she would ever re-visit. However she thought it might do some good to be able to use a bit of magic here and there...something to help her future husban along. The thought was exciting but her heart was saying something different.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Strike rose with the sun coming through the window in the morning. He saw Xixi had finally drifted off to sleep but her face looked somewhat distressed. Wonder what she was thinking about all night? Strike pondered for a minute before kissing her. "wake up Xixi, its morning time"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:10 pm
Xixi only responded to Strikes call with a toss of her head and her back now facing the angel. She had been up all night and the smallest amount of sleep she could round up was the greatest thing she was getting at that moment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Strike slipped out from under her and went to the kitchen, stretching his wings as he walked. He went into the fruit bin for some apples that smelled fresh and crisp. He cut it up and floated the piece back to the room where he sat down on the edge of the bed and crunched away. "Did you want to sleep more or should I make you some breakfast?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:32 pm
The sound of Stirke chewing into the crisp fruit made her cring for some reason. She opened her eyes taking in a deep breath and sat up, holding the sheet up to her stomach. "breakfast...sounds...nice..." She said a little weary but she managed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Strike levitated a piece of apple to her. "Here, I'll go find some stuff to toss together, you munch that and have a little cat nap while you wait huh?" Strike left back for the kitchen and started grabbing pans and things to make some breakfast.

((sorry, have to go, later Rojin))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:11 am
"Finally. I though you were just going to leave me unattended." She said, waiting for the man to catch on that she was on his couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:36 pm
((Sorry i haven't been here. I have been banned off of the internet by my family. I still am not allowed on, see you all when I can. Again my apologies))

Tiger stretches boredly "Zack can deal with her, whatever she was". Smiling at the thought she flies up to her room and settles down for the night. 'Wonder what he is up to... meh no matter.  

darkfae12

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Xixi nodded and took a bite of the apple as she waited. She lay down once more to rest but was kept up but her own chewing.

Zack wondered the halls aimlessly now. He wasn't sure anymore why he was doing it but he seemed to run into a lot of things that hadn't been dealt with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:53 pm
"Grrrrr. How long does it take one guy to look around a damn house?" She thought and stayed in one spot.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games