Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:42 pm
Maze
Mistril
...You...You..*Bursts into a fit of uncontrolable laughter*

Sorry.. Sorry.. It's just... *Covers mouth in an attempt to stop from laughing again.*

*looks a little hurt at her reaction* Well, I obviously didn't plan for it to happen!

*glares at Gilderoy as he attempts to 'help', thankful for the distraction* Shouldn't you be out looking for your precious Dempsy?

I wouldn't be laughing nearly as much if you had given me something better than a chocolate frog.
Honestly, no one plans for it to happen. Which makes it much funnier. Lucius, you fai...*More laughter*

I'm sorry. It's just, things like this don't normally happen to people as amazing as us. So.. Thinking of you, being found.. By...*Tries to keep from laughing* Too funny of an image, I'm sorry. *Even more laughter*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Maze
Mistril

Sorry.. Sorry.. It's just... *Covers mouth in an attempt to stop from laughing again.*

*looks a little hurt at her reaction* Well, I obviously didn't plan for it to happen!

*glares at Gilderoy as he attempts to 'help', thankful for the distraction* Shouldn't you be out looking for your precious Dempsy?

*bursts into tears* dempsy . .wherefore art thou dempsy? deny thy disappearance and return to me, and thou shall forever be my fan club president

*dries eyes* now that that's out of the system . . .

@ narcissa: well, i havent taken an official poll . .note to self, do popularity polls . . .
*coughs* anyways, but you have competition or so i hear.  

Mmm Bop

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Mistril
Maze

I wouldn't be laughing nearly as much if you had given me something better than a chocolate frog.
Honestly, no one plans for it to happen. Which makes it much funnier. Lucius, you fai...*More laughter*

I'm sorry. It's just, things like this don't normally happen to people as amazing as us. So.. Thinking of you, being found.. By...*Tries to keep from laughing* Too funny of an image, I'm sorry. *Even more laughter*

I did not! I merely looked like I might.. *sighs, looking frustrated* *smiles, then, depreciatingly* Well, I'm pleased to know my personal problems are a source of delight to you, at least.

Now if you'll excuse me, I was ordered to take it easy, and I should call it an early night.

Evil people living in another time zone D: It's a quarter to four~, I should go to bed XD;; So I will. o: Thank you for the amusing time spent here, though XD

*sends haughty glares at everyone present, except for Narcissa, who gets a slight bow from the waist*

Good night.

*STALKS away, because sauntering just isn't the proper word for it, now is it?*

Byeeeeeeeeeeee XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Mmm Bop
Maze
Mistril

*bursts into tears* dempsy . .wherefore art thou dempsy? deny thy disappearance and return to me, and thou shall forever be my fan club president

@ narcissa: well, i havent taken an official poll . .note to self, do popularity polls . . .

Hmm, well.. I can easily take care of that. I just have to find the right spell.  

Mistril

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:49 pm
*stalks back, snatches Severus' notes from the table* *pretends that was intentional*

*STALKS OFF AGAIN*

XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Mistril
Mmm Bop
Maze
Mistril

Hmm, well.. I can easily take care of that. I just have to find the right spell.

haha . . .ill do a school wide survey and we'll see whats what  

Mmm Bop

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:54 pm
Maze
Mistril
Maze

I did not! I merely looked like I might.. *sighs, looking frustrated* *smiles, then, depreciatingly* Well, I'm pleased to know my personal problems are a source of delight to you, at least.

Now if you'll excuse me, I was ordered to take it easy, and I should call it an early night.

Evil people living in another time zone D: It's a quarter to four~, I should go to bed XD;; So I will. o: Thank you for the amusing time spent here, though XD

*sends haughty glares at everyone present, except for Narcissa, who gets a slight bow from the waist*

Good night.

*STALKS away, because sauntering just isn't the proper word for it, now is it?*

Byeeeeeeeeeeee XD

Because people spend entire days in the hospital wing for simply looking faint.

I'm sorry for laughing, really. However, it's now completely out of my system. So, if you need anything. Just give me a call. We don't need you to.. You know.. Again. *Grins, but manages to keep from laughing.*

Good night, dear. Careful on those stairs, now. We don't need you fainting again.

xD BYE!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Mmm Bop
Mistril
Mmm Bop
Maze
Mistril

And you will report the results back to me, of course?  

Mistril

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 pm
*giggles at lucius' display* he does need some work doesnt he?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Mistril
Mmm Bop
Mistril
Mmm Bop
Maze
Mistril

And you will report the results back to me, of course?
i shall have them published  

Mmm Bop

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:03 pm
Mmm Bop

Good, good. Will you be taking a poll on just the females in my grade, or all the grades?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:14 pm
Mistril
Mmm Bop

Good, good. Will you be taking a poll on just the females in my grade, or all the grades?

both. one can be the official prettiest without taking everyone into consideration  

Mmm Bop

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:21 pm
Mmm Bop
Mistril
Mmm Bop

both. one can be the official prettiest without taking everyone into consideration

I see. Well, have fun. If anyone even comes close to being prettier than me I will hex them into oblivion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:21 pm
User Image

are there any other kinds of roleplays you guys would be interested to see (since you guys took to this one like it was air)

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:24 pm
ieatwood
User Image

are there any other kinds of roleplays you guys would be interested to see (since you guys took to this one like it was air)

if i can come up with a character, im down for whatever  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games