Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm
damecharlie
twisted Actually, I slept in the...guest bed last night, but every other night, except for one, since iggies started living with me, we have slept side by side, cuddled together for warmth with the critters. xd
Knock it off IGGIES IS MINE!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm
(( you guys ... if you follow someone who's looking at profiles, its always going to go directly to YOUR profile, every single time. No matter what profile they are looking at, you will always go to your profile if you follow them ... or so I have found out, at least! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( you guys ... if you follow someone who's looking at profiles, its always going to go directly to YOUR profile, every single time. No matter what profile they are looking at, you will always go to your profile if you follow them ... or so I have found out, at least! ))

I just followed Saber to someone else's Profile but it wasn't the one she was looking at and mine either.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm
I just looked at Razz's profile. xp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Dougherty- That's what I thought too so I ran a little experiment. I went and sat on my profile and ran out to the other room to have Razz join me there and it took him to an Undefined Profile. It's weird. I don't understand why they have a join them looking at profile button if it's not gonna work. xD

err...what he said only longer and wordier. I'm slow tonight. xD  
I think it's still hot in here.* Slowly takes his spiked bracelets of to give to dame.* Don't hurt your self on that little p***k. *winks at Dame*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm
*nodding at Dougherty, she stands up and puts her hand out*

I know you guys will take care of my ladies for me. And yes, that was my plan exactly. I just can't let them know that I'll be leaving for a while. As long as these goons attention is on me, the bar and its patrons will be safe. I've made my arrangements for such residence and will have to leave when the bar is empty and Psyzapp is gone on business. I can't thank you enough Dougherty. In the short time I've been apart of GGG and MW, I've grown very fond and close of these ladies. They're the only family I've ever had and I cannot, no, I WILL NOT let anything happen to them. I'll keep you posted on my moves and findings so you will not be totally in the dark.

*retrieves a piece of paper from her pocket with her cell and address of where she'll be staying*

I'll check in once a week with you. If at any time you don't hear from me within two weeks, you know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm
Psyzapp
And?  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 3, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 pm
Razzdango
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

I just followed Saber to someone else's Profile but it wasn't the one she was looking at and mine either.

(( Hmm, every time I've followed someone to profiles, it's gone only to my profile. How odd ... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Razzdango
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( Hmm, every time I've followed someone to profiles, it's gone only to my profile. How odd ... ))
LOL thats crazy  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm
Razzdango
Psyzapp
And?

Meh. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm
Psyzapp
Razzdango
Psyzapp
And?

Meh. *shrugs*

Ouch My saber worked hard on getting me a pic of Rizza and Olivia Munn shaking her a** on there and the about me KICKS a**. LOL  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm
-puts on Razz's bracelets- Thanks hon. wink I'll be sure to be careful. -taunts him some more- Seems that during the nighttime hours, iggies is mine. -raises her hood to better show her wicked grin- twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 pm
Well…you just go look at my profile then.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm
damecharlie
-puts on Razz's bracelets- Thanks hon. wink I'll be sure to be careful. -taunts him some more- Seems that during the nighttime hours, iggies is mine. twisted

crying Play nice thats not fare.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games