Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 4, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
(( Had to edit my post above ... ))

(( Dang it all! Off one number again! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm
damecharlie
Nighties, Saber!

-looks at Razz- Man sweat isn't always bad, Razz.
LOL oh yeah well soak it up babe. Soak it up.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm
((Yes I see the full house Dougherty. rolleyes ))

Goodnight Razz. Nice to meet you too. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm
*She goes over to Officer Dougherty.* How did it go with Icy? Was she comfortable enough to confide in you, William?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 pm
Saber Pendragon
psyzapp- you temptress you. xD I've been told my profile is confuzing and I've also had people think there is an image of a nekkid woman on there (there's not xD) but it's not to be looked at without first making sure your volume isn't up too high. I have a music player and I want to make it so it doesn't play automatically but I don't remember the password I used. ^^;

{a lot of gackt pics lol and i think i see one of hyde and gackt together (・ω<)b~☆ good music seletction even tho i prefer gackt's more recent rockier style music. stay the ride alive is just amazing ☆ー☆} *vanishes* >>;  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 2, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 pm
*He slams back the scotch before answering* Yeah. She's worried about you and Katana ... and about the safety of the bar here. I told her I had already called in for extra patrols around here. Showcase and I will need to take extra precautions. *pours another shot, but just watches as he swirls it around in the glass a bit*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm
*shakes Dougherty's hand, agreeing to every three days of checking in. Still iffy about alerting Psyzapp of her leave, she and Dougherty exit Psyzapps office and return to the bar. Seeing the naked man is still there, she smirks and heads back to her table, grabbing the bottle of JD and pouring a shot, drinking it and pouring another, slamming that one just as fast. With her mind in a whirl, she's not even able to appreciate a fine specimen naked in her sights*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:08 pm
*She hold onto his arm and looks at him sincerely.* We are worried about her as well. *She notices how fast he is drinking his scotch.* Did you get some news you weren't expecting, William? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 pm
Razzdango
Icy Reign Love the siggy pic See you later

{{Thanks Razz. Little does he know, he's about to be bombarded with more orders! xd }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm
-grabs her drink and goes to sit beside Icy, noting that Psyzapp and the Officer are engrossed in convo- Hey chicka.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm
*looks at dame and smiles, nudging her with her elbow lightly*

Hey girlie. How goes it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm
-jerks chin up- It goes. You?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 1, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm
Psyzapp
*She hold onto his arm and looks at him sincerely.* We are worried about her as well. *She notices how fast he is drinking his scotch.* Did you get some news you weren't expecting, William? neutral

*He looks at her and pats her hand on his arm, hoping that she doesn't get wise to the fact that he's withholding information from her.* Icy knows what she's doing. I'm just hoping we don't get another attack here like the last one. Though, with the extra patrols, we should be just fine. *He gives her a quick smile, then slams back his drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm
Icy Reign
Razzdango
Icy Reign Love the siggy pic See you later

{{Thanks Razz. Little does he know, he's about to be bombarded with more orders! xd }}

{Σ(゚□゚|||)... *gets scared* lol but seriously i can almost see my freetime disappear before my eyes.}  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 pm
*shrugs and glances back at Dougherty and Psyzapp, feeling that sadness rising again*

I'm here, for now...got a lot of things on my mind.

*lowers her voice and leans closer to dame*

Think I can recruit you to help me out? I already got QS, but I haven't seen him in days. I know he's laying low, but I need faster results, and someone more reliable.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games