Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm
Kairanha
Icy Reign
Razzdango
Icy Reign Love the siggy pic See you later

{{Thanks Razz. Little does he know, he's about to be bombarded with more orders! xd }}

{Σ(゚□゚|||)... *gets scared* lol but seriously i can almost see my freetime disappear before my eyes.}

{{ KAI!!!!! xd *attackglomps* HEHEHHHEEEEE!!! I won't do you THAT bad, but yea, you can get ready for a nice little order! blaugh }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
*She hold onto his arm and looks at him sincerely.* We are worried about her as well. *She notices how fast he is drinking his scotch.* Did you get some news you weren't expecting, William? neutral

*He looks at her and pats her hand on his arm, hoping that she doesn't get wise to the fact that he's withholding information from her.* Icy knows what she's doing. I'm just hoping we don't get another attack here like the last one. Though, with the extra patrols, we should be just fine. *He gives her a quick smile, then slams back his drink*

*She kisses him on the cheek and lingers there for a bit, then whispers into his ear* Thank you for talking with Icy. I feel better just knowing you are helping her.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:43 pm
Oh, what did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:43 pm
{{Nau! I missed out on having fun with the naked man crying }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 6, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:44 pm
Yeah, I'll do everything I can to keep everyone safe here. *He leans her way a bit, comforted by her closeness and sighs* I'm getting a bit tired. What do you say we call it a night? *He stands up from the bar stool and offers his arm to Psyzapp*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 pm
((HAHA -taunts Ryzan-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 pm
*She grins and takes his arm then looks at Dame and Icy.* Goodnight Ladies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp and Dougherty*

Goodnight you two.

*turns back to dame*

Well, in a few days I'll be calling on you. Let's just say a bit of reconnaissance is needed and some bait. Trust me, you're not the bait. I am. But, all that will be explained later on. I just need to know that if and when I call on you, I can depend on you to have my back?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm
Night Psyzapp.

-turns back to Icy with a steely face- Brute force, sneaks, or snipes?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 4, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm
((Aww, poor Ryzan! You would have liked Razz's spunkyness, too! lol ))

*Knowingly looks at Icy and nods to her, really hoping that she'll do the right thing where Psyzapp is concerned. He tips his hat to Dame and Ryzan, then leads Psyzapp down to her quarters* Goodnight, everyone. User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm
Actually a combination of all three. I know right now they're staking this place out, but they're so quiet and scarce, they're invisible. The only I can draw them out into the open is to leave and appear to be vulnerable. But I can't do that with Psyzapp and Katana. The night the attack happened, I saw how Psyzapp was all shook up. I don't believe she can handle the pressure, plus they'd have their heads on Dougherty and Showcase. That's why I have them gaurding them more fiercely. Those tools out there would use them against me at any chance they get. I need someone who has nothing to gain nor lose from this. Once I get a hold of QS, I'll need all three of us to come together and get a plan in play. If this goes according to plan, I'll have this nipped in the bud within a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm
{{Okay, I'm being a real Geezer and heading to bed. Today was a long day at work and I can't hold my eyes open any longer. Dame, if you would please ma'am, close us out until tomorrow. Goodnight and take care guys}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:15 pm
Sounds good. If we fail though, consider using that card I gave you, Icy. It won't fail you...shouldn't at least. -Icy stands up and stretches then says she's getting tired and should head to bed-

-dame hugs her- Nighty, Icy. Have a good rest. -smiles at her as Icy heads towards the office and off to her quarters-

-dame continues to sit in the bar and think, sipping on her drink-

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 pm
{{Yeah, you better sleep you old hag! Don't want to miss your early bird specials ..... *ducks* }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 pm
*comes out of his private quarters up to the main area and finds the place not surprisingly empty, save for dame. He takes a seat next to her and smiles*
Vendui', fair dame. This does not seem like an hour that a rivvil would usually linger.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games