Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 pm
-smiles at Ryzan and takes a sip, before she can answer, the Hayata sisters appear- confused

-she looks around- Tes? I don't see Tes... -looks at Ryzan questioningly- Did he sneak in again? -leans into Ryzan with a half-hug-thing- How are you, hon?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 pm
I don't know what you are talking about. Of course he isn't here.

((Retconning is fun.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 pm
I wonder where Quortek is, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
I wonder where Quortek is, though...
Don't call him that. stressed  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm
Nau nau nau. I believe I would have noticed if dear Quor... sweatdrop I mean, Tes, was here.

I am doing quite well, fair dame, rilu'oh I seem to be... how you say... "missing out" on the activities here sweatdrop I had heard quite a few people up here earlier, jhal by the time I had finished grooming, all was quiet crying

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 pm
Aww, Ry, that's the pits, hon! -winks at him- Perhaps you should groom faster next time? We did have quite a few interesting characters up here this evening but I have a great hope they will come again, dear. I think you will quite like the new patron called Razz. He's a hoot!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 am
*giggles*
A "hoot" you say? Terini'nestg~ Perhaps I do take a bit more time than needed to get ready sweatdrop I just want to ensure that I am looking my best when I have all the facilities to do so. I also pay extra attention to detail when I know I may be meeting a new person so that the best of impressions will be made.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 am
lol, you're so funny, Ryzan. If I cared half as much about my appearance on a daily basis as you do for just one meeting, I would have already won Miss America. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:33 am
*scratches his chin and laughs awkwardly*
Who is "Miss American" and why would proper grooming allow you to "win" her? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:43 am
LOL rofl Oh Ryzan. Miss America is a title you get from winning the beauty pageant entitled the "Miss America Pageant." Incorrectly named, if you ask me, it should be called the "Miss USA or Miss United States" but since there is already a pageant named that, I guess "Miss America" will have to do. I don't actually get to win the lady, I would possibly win the title for being nominated the most beautiful woman in America...at least most beautiful/talented/what-have-you woman in the contest.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ How silly of me. Of course you would not win a woman. I do not know what I was thinking redface This world has so many things that I do not understand, I suppose it just seemed like it was not outside the realm of possibilities sweatdrop

Is there such a contest involving men as well? redface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 am
Hell if I know. Probably. -eyes sparkle- Why? Thinking of askin' Psyzapp to hook you up some cable so you can watch said contest? -winks- There's a Miss Universe contest too so maybe there's a Mister Universe contest as well. Then you can see beautiful men from all over our wide green world. wink

((-googles it- Why yes, yes there is. Well lookie there. Hm. The things you learn...))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 am
*smiles and looks down bashfully*
That would be mzilst bronretla redface I believe jabbress said that my .... um... *scratches his chin and thinks* ... "television", xas? Well, I believe she said it has this "cable" you speak of already, so that would not be a problem. I would just need to learn how to find this contest you speak of through this device so that I may observe it. redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games