Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 am
Well Psyzapp not really a mood like ring. ::Maune clears his throat as he looks at Psyzapp:; My demonic side is well my dark half kinda of like Leko-chan and Lady Ayami but different cause we are one body. Sort of like the little angel and devil on your shoulder that tells you to do bad things or good things but we both speak our mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 am
I already told him about the last attack. *thinks a bit.* I'll just have to tell him the beefed up patrols are due to that and we had to have some cops assigned to us for protection. He's not gonna like that, but at least it makes sense.

@ Maune: So you're skitsofrenic. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 am
Truly it does make sense love.
*looks at herself*
- am I not one body?* confused
Maune love you don't think that Leko is a different body than I do you?
Leko is just a demon at this point... confused

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 am
((Not to sound like an idiot lol but what is a skitsofrenic?))

Edit:: Sorry Lady Ayami I did not say that correctly. Please forgive me ::Bows his head towards her:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 am
tehehe no worries love - I just hate for you to have the wrong impression.

((multiple personality disorder wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 am
((lol thanks Lady Ayami 3nodding wink twisted ))

::Maune smiles at Lady Ayami then looks back at Psyzapp:: Yes if you like to call it that however we both agree to protect this place with our lives.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am
@ Maune: Does this other person within you have a name? Do you have control over this other or is it just random?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 am
::Looks over at Psyzapp:: He has no name since he is well really myself just my dark half so we both share the same name. As for control it depends on my emotions but also happens sometimes at random.

Edit: I did not want to say this Psyzapp but it was my dark half that lusted over you that one day.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:56 am
*watches the interaction with interest*
I've not heard of something like this before.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am
*Goes up to Maune sternly and pokes him in the chest.* Well your "dark half" person is not the first man that has lusted after me. You tell him that I'm unavailable and a slave to nobody. *she turns and walks back to her latte and takes a sip.* There is medication for your condition. How are you going to be doing any "protecting" if you don't have any control? *gets flustered*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am
*tries not to choke on her drink at Psyzapp's reaction*
Yes this lusting and enslaving is so very unattractive...
well lusting is just sinful, deadly sinful in fact. eek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 am
::Maune feels the poke as he looks up at Psyzapp walk back then looks over at Lady Ayami and back at Psyzapp.:: Well Psyzapp you do not have to worry about that cause my dark half got the hint after he saw your eyes looking at Officer Dougherty and he is quite a gentlemen. I ahem we will have full control of protecting everyone that is a promise. Of course no safety for myself.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 am
You're dark half is a gentleman? *furrows her brow and sets her latte down.* Your "dark" half tried to BRIBE me and then ENSLAVE me! I wouldn't call that gentlemanly behavior! mad

The last time we were attacked, you and Black weren't here. So even if you DO have full control of this "dark" half, it may not mean a thing. And how are we to know you will have control?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 am
My dark half enhances my powers that is how I know I will be in full control as for him trying to bribe and enslave you well he just was overwhelm by your evilness. Though he does wish to say sorry for doing that to you Psyzapp.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 am
*feels the conversation tensing up so she makes a dirty martini to calm her nerves mumbles to herself*
Black hasn't been back since yesterday as well...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games