Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 pm
"No it's fine." He assured her and he continued to work. He didn't want her to know he had been carrying a knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Maria hesitated before asking him if he was looking for his knife. "Your brother took it out of your arm. You had stabbed it there." she explained.  

Methodless Madness

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 am
Mia smiled knowingly at Aiden, her eyes gleaming humerously. "Trivial things, you say?" She questioned, smiling. "You've found me out so quickly? Well.. no matter as long as you can keep a secret as I often have to. Would you like a cuppa tea or coffee?" She asked, getting up and stretching out her arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm
"Just great..." He mumbled then leaned back a little. "Guess I'd better learn more magic fast then..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am
Maria looked at him, puzzled for a moment. She sighed, realizing there was nothing she really could do, and began boiling water for tea. "I-I'm sorry."
Aiden smiled. He knew he wasn't wrong about her. "Don't worry. I've kept bigger secrets than that. And, it's not something you did that showed me what you are, it's just a...hm...talent of mine." the boy said, then shook his head regarding the last question. "No thanks, I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm
"Don't be. It isn't your fault." William said to her as he stood up. "I should have been more carful. Besides, I need to learn magic one way or another, this is just extar motivation." He said with a chuckle.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Fei-Tao returned from a long walk he had taken earlier, the nails of his large paws tapping against the floor of the cafe. He was in his wolf form this time, not wanting to attract too much attention to himself on his little trip; there were still a lot of stray dogs out in the street, anyway. Trodding over to the couch, he hopped onto it and sat down there, leaning against the armrest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 am
Stirring the tea that she had made for herself, she dwelled on how much longer she should really be at the cafe. Two people already knew about her. That wasn't safe. Flicking her eyes towards Fei-Tao as he entered the Cafe, she nodded his way then started to stare into her tea.  

Melodic Seeker

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:06 pm
man i need a guy -she thought to herself as she walked in and sat in a chair-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm
The large black "dog" raised his head off the armrest as he noticed a stranger walking in and taking a seat. "He--" Fei-Tao managed to stop himself from speaking, as it would alert the humans and non-wizards of inhuman presence. As long as he was in his wolf form, there was no way he could greet newcomers and returners like he usually did. "Rourorrn," he whined quickly to fall back into his disguise.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
-she cocked her head to the side and looked at the dog- hmm?i could have sworn. -she sighed-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 pm
Fei-Tao's ears lowered. He was pretty much helpless around people here in this form. He hopped off the couch, keeping his head lowered so that the new girl wouldn't see his unusual red eyes, which stayed exactly the same in either form he was in. He shook his fur out, then trotted over to the front door, which he opened by standing on his hind legs and turning the knob with his paws before allowing himself out. Making sure he was out of sight, he ran into an alley between the cafe and the building next door, going around to the back and coming back inside the cafe through the kitchen, where he changed back to his humanoid form.

Quickly, he grabbed his sweatshirt off a chair in the room, pulling it back over his head and over the back of his black pants to hide his tail again. After that, he pulled his red and black beanie out of the pocket and put it over his head to hide his ears, fixing some of his hair so that it didn't get into his eyes while he was working. The wolf boy let out a light huff; it was a shame he had to hide himself like this.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm
-she closed her eyes and started to see the future like it usally happens- hmm -her vision was blurry but she saw a blurry dog,blood and fire,and and girl- gosh this is different -she tried to think but couldnt with all the talk so she ran out with weird speed till she got to a bench and sat down-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm
Maria looked up from the tea she was making. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" she called to the new girl.  

Methodless Madness

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:34 pm
-she came back her head hurting- god if this would only make since -she looked up at the girl- oh hello  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games