Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Hikari had held up the note towards Bruce. "It's a letter from Chaos...." muttered Hikari. She would tell them of the content yet she was already too worn out to even speak. She then began to chant a healing spell towards the two of them. As the spell began to activate, she began to spat blood and the spell dissipated within an instant. Her knees touched the ground as she dropped her staff, covering her mouth that was seeping of blood coming out of her mouth. Little did she knew, her internal organs had taken damage as well. Some were punctured that caused minor internal bleeding in her chest cavity. There was now a reason to why she was wheezing so much after. Her right lung was filling up with blood, which was a bad sign since it can transform into pneumonia. Her alveoli was quite stiffen, which would also cause the wheezing problems she had already now.

((sorry for the medical stuff >,> ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 pm
OOC: med school much XD

Bruce pulled out his pistol again and fired it straight into the air. "Let's hope the right people see the signal this time."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm
lisa stare at hikari and bruce helpless and look up felt the wind have change bit."bruce they r come northwest and i dont know if is enemy or friend"said lisa walk to hikari and knee next to her. I chant a healing spell to hikari with one hand.

one dropship flew by them seen who is it and open the door it is girl pop her head out. " dont shoot,it is me joy i try find u"said joy ploit land ship and ten medic unit come out and bring out cot place hikari and carry in dropship and take lisa in too. Joy pat bruce head "thank u fire that signal if u dont never find u guys"said joy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm
((lololol :9 ))
When she was carried by the drop ship, a weight had been lifted from her chest as her worries dissipated. They were in the presence of an ally. She had missed that feeling of safeness and comfortableness around her. Hikari slowly closed her eyes yet she still felt the pain from the aftermath of the chanting spells.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:03 am
lisa smile bit but fell to deep sleep all this fighting and dizzy too.

"lady hikari u need some rest and let us to heal bit for the our HQ where is master chaos is at"said medic man say at hikari.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:38 am
Her eyes slowly opened as she slightly turned her head towards the medic that was speaking towards her. Her lips curled to a slight smile on her countenance. "Thank you..." muttered Hikari with a low voice and began to cough lightly yet she tried to halt it.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Bruce sat in a seat on the dropship. "I admit, I was expecting you guys to show up, but it's definitely better than nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
"yeah we run in enemy few hours back but thier ship got hit, we got a call from master chaos and told us pick up the other now then now here is us"said joy walk pass bruce and pat ploit helmet to go. Medic heal hikari bit and lisa arm got better and medic work it fast then other medic went to bruce and "are you hurt or wound, u need some rest bit"said medic.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 am
Bruce shook his head. "I'm fine. I had some luck with me today out there. I haven't been hurt at all."

OOC: its so tru lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:55 pm
((lmao biggrin ))
With her eyes shut closed, she then began to drift into sleep. She finally could rest without any feelings of worry in every single second since her father's minions could attack at every moment. It has been a while since she felt comfort and relaxed.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 pm
joy sit next to ploit and seen ocean and our ship and carriers too. "hey bruce i know ur rife is little out date and when we land i take u in store but new part for ur weapon okay" said joy. Medic seen hikari got some wound on her legs and place fresh bandage on hikari legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm
Bruce laughed. "Thanks but I'll keep my rifle. I might need to repair it a bit though."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 pm
the dropship flew over a island and land in pad where is HQ at then unload hikari,lisa and bruce take hikari the hospital and lisa went to house by HQ at. Joy walk out the dropship. "so how i take u around this town a tour" said joy with smile at her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm
Bruce shook his head and followed Lisa.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 pm
((lol i can't post until time skips to a day or two ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games