Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 pm
He looked at the man slowly, smirking about the nicely added fog. "My name is Zenjin" he said kind of out of breath. "And you?...". Zenjin kept listening but looks up at the warlord, and notices the faint figure of a building and someone on top of it. Zenjin blinks and the whole thing disappears.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm
I take out another group of these brutes but working alone isnt the best idea so i put my sword in its sheath and start to find some people to fight with.  

satanicskull123

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 am
"Just call me Dark," he said before looking up as well, "now lets see if we can't get that beast to drop low enough for a little surprise landing." Dark started running across the roof towards Hetukiri, hopefully they could cause a distraction while the others take care of the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 am
Scanda and Sxcanda stared at each other as they both held Godessess hand and then felt their strength being taken away as she let go Scanda fell back against the wall as his brother just collapsed "Hes just really weak"Scanda told Goddess "Oh and were gonna stay here wait for Chief were not gonna do a solo"he joked as he gave a little chuckle as he did he made a tennis ball appear as he threw it at the wall and it bounced back as he continued to do it.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 pm
Zenjin stared at the final beast. Zenjin took off his coat and started running with Dark. "you know what your doing, Dark?..." Zenjin said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 pm
*freed and on the roof of the building, june stared at the new warlord, cringing at the powerful aura. it was stronger than kyra's, which meant trouble. closing her hands in a praying position, she lowered her head and mumbled a few words before a white whip popped into the latch at her side. dropping her hands and thanking her father for teaching her some preliminary summons magic, she pulled out the whip and crcked it. at the moment, the sound resonated into the air, followed by a gust of wind. some soldiers from belowe looked up. seeing june now on the edge of the building they ran in without her notice. she whistled loudly to get the warlord's attention.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:37 pm
*hetukiri's eyes widened as june drew attention to her self and shouted* "WHAT THE HELL R U DOIN R U TRYING TO GET UR SELF KILLED???"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 am
"Thanks for the lend of your strenghts, guys," *Goddess said as she combined their strenghts within her own body. This spell was extreamly dangerous to use if you didn't know how to control it* "I hope Plague is ready to go back to whatever foul pit it came from!" *Goddess shouted as she began the spell. Goddess watched as Plague was covered in her spell, and she breathed a sigh of releif as she saw that he could not break her spell. Plague was coated in a white light by now, and he was dissappearing fast* "This way, no one will be killed by what he can unleash." *Goddess explained to Scanda and Sxcanda* *Inness turned to see one of the Warlords charging at him* "Oh, s**t." *he thought as he readied himself for the fight*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am
Scanda heard Goddess explaining what was happening to Plague "Only people we need to worry about is Phyl,Commander and this new monster"he said as he saw his brother getting up as he held out a hand and lifted him up "Ok I need to get stronger so when people absorb my power I dont faint again"Sxcanda said as he stood up he got out a massive orb showing a detailed view of the fight outside as Scanda saw what was going on "If we take out that warlord then all the soldiers will not come back alive but everyone's gotta work as a team to bring this guy down"he explained as he continued to watch the battle "If you guys want to go and help fight go and do it I will stay here and try to give as much advice as possible on taking him down"he said again waiting to see if any of the two would go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:44 am
*june turned to hetukiri and laughed a bit*
we'll s-
*june turned around quickly as some soldiers entered the roof. armed with dual weapons each, she stood defensively for a moment as they ran to attack her.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:47 pm
Dark kept up his pace, but anwsered him, " humm...not really, I prefer to play it by ear if you know what I mean." He stopped as they reached the edge of the roof, spying the spikes in the ground, Dark looked as Zenjin "last chance to change your mind kid"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Zenjin grinned "im not changing my mind on anything"  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm
*For now i ignored the big beast and kept attacking the other enemy soldiers.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm
*Goddess shook her head at Sxcandas' plan* "To attack him now would be folly. We'd need more fighters then we have in order to take him down now and you two need to regain your strenght. You can't fight like this. We just need to wait for Chief. I hope she'll be here soon. And you don't have to watch the battle alond, Sxcanda. One of my men, Malric, is watching everything that's happening. He'll let us know if we need to worry." *The Archangels and the Gods truned as one to fight the true Commander. Michael had returned from helping in the town and he rushed to help his brothers*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:50 pm
*june fought until that last one died, taking care not to strain herself in the process. exhausted, she turned again to the warlord in the sky, praying that she remembered the one spell tau taught her. she hesitated, watching the warlord like an idiot on the roof.*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games