Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am
*enters chatty's and orders some pancakes and fruit - gets her order smiles sweetly and leaves*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm
*walks in with a towel in hand* Um...I heard there was a hot tub here? *looking around the place*  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Hot tub's over there *points past the the game room towards the pool. Nods to the bartender, knowing he won't blink, no matter what she asks for.* Gimme a shot of tequila, no make it a double, couple of limes and a salt shaker. Thanks *She heads for the game room, settles in to one of the overstuffed chairs and starts flipping through the channels.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 pm
*Wakes up with a start.* Huh? Where in the, oh. at. Kathy's. Must have fallen asleep. *Stretches out, hearing a popping sound in her back.* Oomph, ow! Comfy chairs until you sleep in them. stare *Winces as she makes her way to the hot tub and crawls in, letting the water soothe out her aches.* Bartender, mind getting me a stiff drink?  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm
*Climbs out of the hot tub and drys off.* Bedtime for Bratty.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 am
*looks over to where Brat pointed to the turns back to her smiling with a nod of appreciation* Thanks hun.

*walks over to said hot tub and throws off her clothes revealing a midnight blue one piece suit. Puts her clothes on a lounge chair near her and dips into the hot tub.*Mmmmm...nothing better than boiling hot water to melt your troubles away.  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 pm
*Slips through the shadows from MW for a moment and pops in to bar. She scribbles a note to Pierre and hands it off to the bartender.*

Pierre:
With your background and the nature of your building, perhaps we could talk about opening a dojo for some of our more spry Geezers. Let me know if you're interested.
Lil Brat

*She slips back in to the shadows and heads back to the MW*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm
*Lilith walks in and orders a burger and fries to go. Drinks a soda while she waits. Takes her order holding the bag carefully, pays her bill. Heads to work.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Jack shoves the door open and strides over to the bar. Ya coud refill my flask and give this message to Pierre, right. He slides a piece of paper across the bar and pulls out his flask. As the bartender looks him over, his golden eyes narrow and he growls. Some time today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Well look at what the cat dragged in. If it isn't the dog himself.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Wretched Soul
Jack shoves the door open and strides over to the bar. Ya coud refill my flask and give this message to Pierre, right. He slides a piece of paper across the bar and pulls out his flask. As the bartender looks him over, his golden eyes narrow and he growls. Some time today.

Jack!!!!!!! xd *sexybunnycuddleglomps!*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 pm
Lil, ya always gotta be so nice ta me? As he waits for his refill he's tackled by Miss Katana68. He eyes her wondering what she gonna do ta him next. Miss katana68, how ya doin?  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm
I'm doing just fine wink About to leave though....have a party IRL to get to. Go by MW and have some fun there, why don't ya? *hugs Jack and slips back to MW*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 pm
Aww, Jack, poor baby. Go, mingle with the geezers for awhile.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 pm
Hope ya enjoy the party, babes. He watches her leave, admiring the little number she's wearing. Turning back to the bartender, he retrieves his flask. Most Wanted, wonder why she invite me there?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games