Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Kaz smiled "here and you arnt dumb" he then gave the biscuit to Xen "watch your little brother for a moment get me if he wakes up" he then changed to Zack "FINALLY! hey Xen i gotta go get some stuff ok?" he then ran out and walked down the hall then he saw Kishiko with a new girl "uh oh"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
"They're all the same..." Lee nodded her head, to agree with her. "What's with the "Uh, Oh"? Never seen a Nicromancer Before?" She said glaring right at him.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Kishiko saw Zack and smiled. "Hi love. This is a new DeathPenalty. May you please bring Ace so she can see him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Zack looked at the new girl "i dont think you should start with the tough rueteen" he then looked at Kishiko "are you sure?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
'You don't scare me.' She thought as she led up on the glaring. "It's okay. I can never come back later, and forget we ever met! Goodbye!" She said turning around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm
Zack started laughing "oh god i couldnt hold that act anymore im sorry im Zack leader of the chibi cupcakes oh god i dont see how you can do it Kishiko.....oh and its not me you should be afraid of"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:40 pm
Kishiko smiled and hugged Zack. "It's ok love you're an angel you can't be that mean." She turned to Shirean. "Aww you don't want to leave. The sight of my child will make it worth the trouble."

((sorry it's my brother's turn so my posts will have long intervals ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm
thedarknezzlord
Zack started laughing "oh god i couldnt hold that act anymore im sorry im Zack leader of the chibi cupcakes oh god i dont see how you can do it Kishiko.....oh and its not me you should be afraid of"

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
"Fortunatly I know that. I'm never scared that easily." She held her hand out to shake his. "I'm Shirean, and her down there's Lee. I'm not to pleasent to be around Pure Bloods. My apology." She said smiling, while Lee seemed more comfortable around him, then Kishiko. "And congratulations on your new child."  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Zack smiled and shook shirean's hand "im Zack miles and im not a vampire or a angel im a arch angel now fully" he said smiling a bit now "oh and dont get on my bad side beleive me you dont want to see him" he said chuckling a bit "and thank you Ace is a evil blessing gets it from his mother"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:00 pm
thedarknezzlord
Zack smiled and shook shirean's hand "im Zack miles and im not a vampire or a angel im a arch angel now fully" he said smiling a bit now "oh and dont get on my bad side beleive me you dont want to see him" he said chuckling a bit "and thank you Ace is a evil blessing gets it from his mother"

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
"You're very welcome. I can somehow imagine that." She said trying to not be offencive. She started to imagine what he would be like when he was older.  

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Kuhn pokes his head out of the ground and stars at the new girl "Hello Im Kuhn Pai the spy of the DeathPenalty, nice to meet you" Kuhn smiles and floats out of the ground and solidifies "Im a Ghost" Kuhn looks at Zack "Took you long enough to run around, Kaz was in control for a while"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Zack looked at Kuhn confused "what? do you mean? Kishiko didnt you tell him?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:15 pm
"Tell me what?" Kuhn became confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She looked up at the ghost. "Hello." She said smiling, seeing her 2nd ghost, and expecting to see him again soon. "Another Friend of yours?" She said smiling this time, because she didn't find any problem with ghosts. Lee ran around Kuhn's legs.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Zack sighed then became Kaz "me and Zack are the same person were like split personaltys to put it easy"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games