Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 pm
Brago awoke with a disgusted look. "Yuck.. I hate the taste of blood. Huh? where am I? Nike, Wink, Hana? Im still alive!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 pm
"Brago, something's wrong, Hana isn't accepting the healing. I don't think she wants to live. You have to give her a reason to stay." Nike said concerned. "And you better be quick, because if she dies, I'm stuffing your balls down your throat."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
Hana's body jolted violently again, causing more blood to drip from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Brago got up and walked over to her. "Hana, please. He put his arms around her. Please.. I dont.... I dont know what to do" he put his head to hers.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:26 pm
User Image
Hana's breathing became a little stronger when Brago held her. Her body was shaking in his arms because it was starting to give out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 pm
"Keep talking, tell her what she wants to hear," Nike encouraged. "Touch her and talk to her. You want to bring her to this side."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 pm
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17352851
Please join))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 pm
"Hana, Im srry, I know Im dumb, I know I do stupi things and make stupid decisions, but I know I want you next to me for my life, so please... wake up Hana" he begged  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image
Hana's breath had evened out now, to a point where she could live if strength came back to her body. But her body was still weak and shaking because it couldn't support itself because of the damage her demon form had done to it. "bra.........go..........." the word came out of her mouth no louder than a breath of air, barely audible.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm
"Hana.." Brago leaned in and grazed his lips against her. "Wake up now.."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 pm
"My blood won't heal her but maybe you could do something. don't you know any healing Brago. Think dammit!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image
Hana opened her eyes barely. Her body was still shaking. "Bra..go... i..." she voice was faltering. She looked and saw Nike in the room to. "ni...ke..my body...its ...torn up....inside......"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm
"I dont know magics Nike. Please, tell me what to do. Please!!!!" He begged.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm
((That's just stupid Demo, are you trying to tell me something))

Nike sighed and nelt down beside the bed. She put her face close to Hana's. "I wasn't going to do this in hopes that you would heal but the only thing I got left is Vampire saliva. It closes wounds. So don't you dare reject me, cause I"LL be heartbroken," she said giving a half hearted chuckle. Nike put her lips on Hana's and pushed her tongue in, hoping Hana would get the hint.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm
User Image
Hana didn't have the strength to argue or fight with Nike, so she she the other girl to what she needed to. Her only thought was that she hoped Brago wasn't angry about this.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games