Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 pm
(( *sigh* can someone tell me what happened? i don't even remember where i posted last T-T ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm
Zenjin stayed still and spoke softly "...I scared it away..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm
((you and Zenjin meet and made up))

The room look like a nobody resting place. All the nobodies inside are asleep " hmmm im sorry, i havent kept my word of putting you back together" as he spoke to all of them  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:01 pm
((Everyone went to their respective rooms, Rin lol))

Manifesta walked up behind this mysterious girl, who he believed to be Scarlet and spoke. "Are you Scarlet, miss?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 pm
June smiled, bringing her hand back up to his face, laying her palm on his cheek. She looked him in the eyes, the yellow fading a little
"....maybe I could bring it back for you." she said quietly, taking another step closer to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:07 pm
Zenjin smirked "I'll be dead before that ever happens..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm
Riftcreator went to a chair where a nobody that look human sat " hello again, i can tell by the way you look your not happy of what happened" said Riftcreator to the nobody " sad part is i didnt even do it, and again i keep losing everything each time try to remember anything"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:09 pm
((ok thanks lol))

Scarlet turned around and nodded, "Yeah I am why?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:13 pm
"we'll see about that arrangement, then" June's smile faded after a moment as she glanced at her hand.
"....I-I'm so s-sorry." June shut her eyes, her hand falling to her side. Tears fell from the corners of her eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm
Manifesta gave her a note. "Its from Zenjin. He says to show you to your room. Thats why im here, follow me."

Zenjin just stood there and looked at June "And where did that come from?..." he said calmly in an amused manner.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 pm
"i heal that Scarlet nobody but she left about two days ago for the other we his in worst condition ... i might can only save him if i find his heartless side" said Riftcreator as he looked at the nobody "haha im talking to you know you cant hear me ... haha i believe im losing it"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 pm
"Oh....ok," Scarlet followed him and looked at her necklace to see it trun black 'Is someone sad and hurting?' she asked herslef and began to feel the emotion of that who was feeling that way. 'Stupid curse....' she sighed and continued to follow him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:21 pm
June shook her head, opening her eyes again-they were moved colors
"..I'm really sorry." she said, turning around and running out the door

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 pm
"that necklace was hard to reconstruct but i managed, the other on Zenjin must of trow his mind in half .... but i fix it anyway, what do you think i should now" asking the nobody, but the nobody like all the rest is asleep  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Zenjin stood there for a moment "Interesting...." he said as he began to walk back towards the throne room.

Manifesta walked and turned a few corners to stand in front of a room with huge doors. "This is your room..." he says as he opens the door. The room was gigantic. It was beautifully decorated with Nobody symbols and grey and black swirls. A huge bed lay in the middle of the room. a large seat sits in front of a huge window looking out to the World That Never Was. "Besides his room, this is the next best." he said slowly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games