Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm
are the apocalypse lair tasks worth as many points as normal lair tasks? (+1 point for completion, +2 for 600 words?)

ty OvO <333  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 pm
I have two questions. P8

1. I know that War horsemen have wings and all that jazz, but can other clans {such as the Death clan} have little traits like that? I saw one Death horseman that had wings, so I thought I'd ask, since I didn't see anything specific in their information section.

2. Would a large weapon for a horseman be considered not simple?

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 pm
For the collection of FEAR through Lair tasks in order to 'gain' a personal Lair, does the Hunter-battle FEAR collected (if not over 10) count towards this total? (AKA if not wasted on mirror image/Distortion state, whups)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 pm
chimarii
are the apocalypse lair tasks worth as many points as normal lair tasks? (+1 point for completion, +2 for 600 words?)

ty OvO <333

Yes! They ARE biggrin  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm
musicaloner7
I have two questions. P8

1. I know that War horsemen have wings and all that jazz, but can other clans {such as the Death clan} have little traits like that? I saw one Death horseman that had wings, so I thought I'd ask, since I didn't see anything specific in their information section.

2. Would a large weapon for a horseman be considered not simple?

Death horsemen can have wings that is fine! A large weapon for a horsemen largest would be just under their height, up to their shoulders. It should go no larger than that. It also depends on the profession of Horsemen, for instance, Death Priestesses really don't use large weapons, while Executioners of War are often fond of trophy weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 pm
demon_pachabel
For the collection of FEAR through Lair tasks in order to 'gain' a personal Lair, does the Hunter-battle FEAR collected (if not over 10) count towards this total? (AKA if not wasted on mirror image/Distortion state, whups)

Yes it does biggrin Indeed fighting Hunters adds to your collection!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 pm
Hello, I hope someone can answer this question about one of my quests.

I heard that only reaper students are allowed to carry weapons, but one of my quests is a skeleton warrior. I was wondering then, if he isn't allowed a weapon while as a student, could he possibly get one after graduation?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm
SSBrosB
Hello, I hope someone can answer this question about one of my quests.

I heard that only reaper students are allowed to carry weapons, but one of my quests is a skeleton warrior. I was wondering then, if he isn't allowed a weapon while as a student, could he possibly get one after graduation?

He can have a weapon, he just won't be allowed to draw or use it while as a student. Otherwise it is possible to get one after graduation~ it would just be a regular piece of metal though: no magical effects, no ability to summon/dismiss it, etcetc.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm
that sounds good. And I wasn't planning for it to be magical, it would just have been a sword. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 pm
Hoping that this is the right place to ask this! If not, just smack me upside the head.

But was wondering if I would be allowed to remake Efflo's dorm thread? The old one is under an old username which makes editing difficult D:

(p.s. it could totally be deleted, I would be cool with that ;D )  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm
moonspots
Hoping that this is the right place to ask this! If not, just smack me upside the head.

But was wondering if I would be allowed to remake Efflo's dorm thread? The old one is under an old username which makes editing difficult D:

(p.s. it could totally be deleted, I would be cool with that ;D )

You may~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm
If I wanted to toss Fai/and or Roch/Terra, etc into an AU with the mirrors that takes place with my characters being "toys" in a psychotic little ghoul's playhouse, would I have to keep rolling until the dice agreed with teh setting, or could I arrange for something with you guys?

Yes, I have been thinking about this all day.

It would be fun!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 am
In regards to our characters inheriting their AU memories, what kind of things are we not allowed to do? In regards to split personalities are you meaning things like "Oh my god I'm actually a magical girl and had a kingdom called suffering and my true love is Caelius-sama!" Or knowing the AU versions of other characters?

Do we need to make sure the characters have little to no understanding/remembrance of items or objects that would not normally be in the Deus/Halloween setting?

And when saying they are not real, how should our characters interpret this? Like in the purity/long dream prps, there is mention of students/hunters/horsemen who were asleep permanently. Were these only the kings or ALL the characters involved in the meta? And if not, what were our characters doing in the meantime? Like is the whole meta just a really weird dream they had?

Sorry I just want to clarify the rules behind these memories OTL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm
Can we have little abilities that the AU versions had (and were somewhat related to abilities the canon version has) to be learned/remembered by the canon? Say AU Roch was a mechanic, can Roch be better at large motors than he is now thanks to memories? (Roch has decent mechanic abilities already--he's built bikes and hotwired cars, etc)

And say Terra is an excellent Mexican style cook--can she know how to do Chinese now? At least a few dishes? (figures a handmaiden learned to cook properly along the way. And hey, they both have rice! /shot)

Nothing that ICly they couldn't learn with a few basic pointers, of course.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:43 pm
Ice Queen
Can we have little abilities that the AU versions had (and were somewhat related to abilities the canon version has) to be learned/remembered by the canon? Say AU Roch was a mechanic, can Roch be better at large motors than he is now thanks to memories? (Roch has decent mechanic abilities already--he's built bikes and hotwired cars, etc)

And say Terra is an excellent Mexican style cook--can she know how to do Chinese now? At least a few dishes? (figures a handmaiden learned to cook properly along the way. And hey, they both have rice! /shot)

Nothing that ICly they couldn't learn with a few basic pointers, of course.

D: I'm gonna say not as much because its a little bit of an over overlap from what I originally wanted. So even if your AU self was good at kickboxing, that ability only pertains to their version of how the world was run.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games