Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Axel stretched a long sigh as he moved from the antechamber to the great hall; the Gryffindor table was practically overrun with younger students, which begged the question of where the ******** everyone was, and if they all decided to skip the feast and decided to just not mention it to him. He didn't much fancy the thought of rambling introductions and scouts for the quidditch team, not like he was on the team, so why the hell should he even care? As long legs stretched down the aisle, he spotted his friend with his girlfriend side by side at the blue and bronze table. Deciding he'd rather third wheel it than sit with a bunch of first years, he squeezed his red robes in at the table across from Iñigo and Lexine, there was another girl too, not that he even knew her name, nor did she seem to pay any mind with that book in her hand. ”Ayup, how're you mates doin'? Been a while since I seen ya,” he greeted the duo with a friendly smile, brown eyes flashing between them to gauge their reactions, instead, he only noticed their lingering silence. s**t. Was this a bad time? ”Well, s**t, Iñigo, mate, you grew up fast over the ********' summer, didn'tcha?” Axel grinned and laughed, then readjusted his hair under his beanie. Maybe he could feel the odd looks he was getting, or maybe it was just his conscience wanting to explain himself, but he quickly jerked a thumb at his house table and groaned, ”I think everyone in my year decided to ditch, and didn't tell me—the twats—hope you don't me sitting here with you mates, there's just sooo many damn first years over there,” Axel groaned and moaned, threw in an eye roll for good measure and a little huff at the end for theatrics.

[OOC: hope y'all don't mind him stopping by! ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Sixth Year ←══╬≎
Ravenclaw Table, with Iñigo, Lexine, and Sybil
Dressed in: gryffindor robes
16 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 159lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

RedEagleEye007
stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Eli headed to the table where he usually sat and paused when he saw Inigo and Axel sitting together. He figured that Inigo was going to be sitting with Lexine, just not the Gryffindor. Maybe there was some kind of conspiracy? He didn't know, plus it would be cool if there had been something like that going on. Sometimes it did get dull at school, though he would rather not think of some kind of attack like in Hogsmeade. Whatever they were up to, Eli just sat down with them and looked between the three, then looked toward Lexine's younger sister before looking back toward Lexine, Inigo, and Axel. "So, um, Lexine, Inigo, how's it going? Nothing crazy, I hope, right, or did something happen like mutant pod people switching bodies on you?" Hey, you could never be too careful. After all, he was certain that there were some people he knew that seemed to be switched with a pod person.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, did something happen?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace walked into the great hall with her cousin, both taking a seat at the table. While he went over to the first years, Grace found herself a seat next to Timothy. "Hey Timothy," she said before glancing over at the Slytherin table. Finding her sister she gave her a small smile. Grace hoped that she didn't mind. "I'm surprised you're not over with Benjamin and Mira." she commented turning her attention back to Timothy. Clapped for the first years being sorted, Grace was glad they had some new students. "Oh I should probably tell you... It looks like I'll be trying out for the team this year." Grace told her sister's boyfriend her smile dropping slightly.

Giving a light sigh Grace went onto explain. "It was Mira's idea..." she told him. “Since Leo left Mira her broom, Mira gave me hers. So she told me there's no excuse why I can't play." she added before saying. "Though... I think she forgets that I could have used a school broom before now." Honestly Grace had a tough time getting over how her sister was so persistent.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Timothy

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:38 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

【 LOCATION 】 ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 anxious, crowded x 【 COMPANY 】 inigo, sybil, axel, eli x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Lexine was pleased to see that Iñigo didn’t seem angry upon noticing her, he almost seemed more serene than he’d been in previous years…maybe it was a good thing she’d ignored his messages? ‘Absence makes the heart grow fonder’ and all that… She gave him a small smile before he turned back to the sorting. Iñigo’s silence made Lexine a little anxious, but that dissipated as soon as he turned back to her with a kind expression, asking how her summer had been. She couldn’t help the soft smile that crossed her lips.Rather boring, I hate to admit… She sighed, sitting up slightly, keeping her hand on her neck.Mum and dad wouldn’t let us out of the house much…considering… She trailed off, staring down at the table.

Before she could get a word out about the letters – she’d wanted to apologise for not answering as soon as she realised she let the first one sit for a week – she looked up to see Axel Roach plopping down across to them. She snuck a glance at Sybil, who he sat next to. The younger of the Vances looked up at boy blankly before shifting on the bench, creating a gap between the two, and turning back to her book. Lexine doubted Sybil was really even paying attention to it. Either way, wasn’t Kafka a little…advanced for her age? Regardless, Lexine turned back to Axel, then looked up to Eli as he approached them. She was beginning to get a bit anxious, and pulled at the collar of her shirt, as if that wasn’t going to bring attention to her neck.

Been fine… Lexine murmured, answering both boy’s initial questions.And no, Eli, nothing like that happened… She said, giving the boy a small amused smile – she was quite used to the boy’s eccentricities being that, not only was he a Beater for Ravenclaw, but he was also a Prefect alongside her. They weren’t particularly close, really, but they were on a first-name basis, at least. Axel, on the other hand, Lexine didn’t know all that well. About all she knew was that he was somehow related to Camila Rojas and he and Iñigo were friends, she was clueless otherwise, so she really wasn’t all that up to talking to him. Although, she did nod in agreement – there was definitely a lot of new Gryffindors this year...

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Considering his age and current situation, Liam hid his hesitation well. It would have been difficult to tell he had even been holding his breath if it had not been for the slight, but sudden sinking of his shoulders as he exhaled in relief. That—coupled with the brief closing of his eyes that could easily have been passed for a lingering blink—could have hinted that he had not placed his full confidence in the tattered hat that he now placed atop the seat of the stool. The boy's striking boldness did, however, counter any touch of nervousness that his behavior might have let slip.

Shoulders back and head held high, The newly-appointed Ravenclaw approached his designated house table as if it were not his first year—let alone first day—doing so. While it would be typical of a freshly-sorted first year to crumble under the pressure of so many gazes, Liam was used to the spotlight. Formal dinners, balls, and countless other charades had become a constant for the youngest Cade, and despise it all as he may, he couldn't help but note its usefulness in this precise moment. Perhaps the lack of expression on his well-sculpted face and the unavoidable straightness with which he stood could have been mistaken for cockiness by unknowing eyes, but that was merely the manner in which he was raised to present himself—albeit a Slytherin tradition, no doubt.

Still bubbling with relief but bearing no sign, Liam sifted through the dozens of faces that surrounded the Ravenclaw table, taking note of each without lingering on any single one. His icy blue eyes came to a halt on the first empty seat they met—a blank space in the center of an abstract collage. Ignoring the cheers that followed him, aside from a quick and quiet
"Thank you." whenever the moment permitted, the first year casually approached his target and blended into the ongoings—the table its own environment in itself.

As soon as he let the seat beneath him take the weight of his upper body off his legs, the boy fell into his surroundings as if they were a cloudy puddle of rainwater awaiting an unsuspecting victim. Conversations of all magnitudes and octaves filtered in through each of his ears, tickling his sensations as he tried to keep track of which voices belonged to which faces. In addition to the headmistress repeatedly reading off names, the sorting hat announcing destinies, and each of the four tables taking turns bursting into celebration, Liam found himself—not overwhelmed by the flood of information that his brain was being offered in a single moment, but satisfied. It was a relatively new feeling to be able to freely assess everything so thoroughly without being chastised, or even noticed, but it was intoxicating, all the same.

It was unlike him to voluntarily engage in conversation with people he didn't know. Despite his hope that his new housemates might be much more similar in personality than the children he was forced to socialize with back home, Liam folded his hands atop the narrow wooden table and proceeded to absorb the night, carefully translating each bit into useful notes that he would address later in the absence of constant incoming information. Hair color, conversation topics, accents, body language, decoration, faces, sounds, and an innumerable amount of words all flooded his mind and saturated his craving for more. The sorting ceremony was a challenge Liam gladly accepted, creating a hectic storm inside his head and an electricity racing over the surface of his skin. While his face was slack, ridden with a dull look that could potentially be mistaken for boredom, an excitement swam in the oceans of his eyes, surfing the waves of knowledge that crashed against his pupils like thunder, threatening to spill out at any given second for everyone to see.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:34 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
17Seventh YearRavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Lexine's smile was infectious to him, just like it always has been. After having not spent any time with her over the long summer...well, he had missed her and now that he was back with her, it made him happy. The happiness he was feeling certainly overwhelmed any anxiety or agitation(if any at all) he had felt from her not answering any of his letters over the summer. He had only sent a few of them however so it wasn't like he felt totally ignored really. His smile stayed on his face while she answered his question, but her answer didn't really cause him to react, because...well, she didn't do much obviously. He halfway expected to hear that she went on vacation with her family or something, but...nothing. A small smile still on his face, he went to answer back with his own comments...an unexpected visitor had joined them.

Iñigo looked over to his friend Axel, whom had joined them. Iñigo certainly was happy to see the kid, speaking that they hadn't seen each other all summer and part of the year the following term...and Axel was someone he considered a friend. Lexine didn't exactly know Axel; so he didn't expect her to speak much...and Sybil...well, he didn't exactly think she would at all "I'm doing fine my friend. Spent the last month and a half in Spain at my grandmother's villa. Beaches really do wonders for getting away from the anxieties of life...you know?" he said to the kid with a smile, not expanding on what anxieties he was talking about. He figured it would be assumed that he was talking about the chaos at Hogsmeade. He just didn't talk about it because no one needed to be reminded of it.

He couldn't help but laugh at Axel's comment about him. "Let's just say I grew two inches and I hit the gym quite a bit to pick up a little weight. I couldn't stand bein' a stick any longer," he said with a laugh. Over the summer, he had gained about ten pounds of muscle mass. It wasn't enough weight to make him look that different, but it was enough to make him look not as lanky as he had been when he had grown those two inches. Plus, he was in the best shape of his life...so, it was nice to be healthy.

Iñigo grinned at the boy's notion that everyone ditched him...because, it very well could've been true. The amount of first years that had been sorted into the house may very well have been unbearable for an upperclassmen. And it wasn't like he had to introduce himself, but when there were a bunch of little people running around, who want to meet people, it was almost a guarantee that one would have to introduce themselves. "I did notice all the first years getting sorted into Gryffindor actually. You're going to have a loud common room this year. Better get used to hanging out in the library because that's the only quiet you're going to get," he commented with a chuckle. "Especially after the Quidditch Games." They had to do a little bit of partying after those games...well, he assumed because that sounded like a very Gryffindor thing to do.

It hadn't taken very long for another to join them, but fortunately, it was another person in which he knew...Eli. Now this was the way to spend his last Sorting Feast. It usually was just him and Lexine, with the new addition of Sybil just sitting there talking, but spending the time with his girlfriend and his friends...well, he liked the idea. Iñigo couldn't help but grin at Eli. The kid always had the craziest ideas running through his head. But mutant pod people...that just had to be one of the craziest. "I'm doing good Eli...how about you?" he asked back to the boy, glad to hear that Lexine had given an answer of her own, despite how brief it was.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Diamond Wales

stitchkin babe

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 am
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Sorting Hat stool > Ravenclaw Table ) xxxx( Calm > Relieved > Gitty ) xxxx( Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. --- {{ OoC :: You're welcome to say hello or ignore her - quoted you so you knew I was sitting next to you. }}

ucianne straightened her back and knocked her knees together, her hands gently sliding down her thighs to place themselves on her knees. With a small grin at the Hat's words, she relaxed a bit as he screamed out 'RAVENCLAW!', causing the Ravenclaw table to erupt in cheers, again. Pausing long enough to let the Keeper remove the hat from atop her head, she bounced off the seat, turned and thanked the Keeper and the Hat, and quietly made her way past the remaining gaggle of students waiting to be sorted.

Handed clenched in nervousness, she was glad the robe sleeves were a bit too long - they hid this fact as she smiled at those who welcomed her. Shaking all the hands offered, she introduced herself as one word -
                                                        "Mambo."- and thanked each and every face that was connected to the hand she was shaking.

Following suit as another 11 year old, a young boy this time, she threw a leg over the bench, sat down, and swung the other over as another Ravenclaw was called, causing the table to erupt into roaring and cheers. With a sheepish grin, she clapped loudly too, waving as the new new Ravenclaw nervously made her way to the table, sitting across from Lucianne.

Reaching over the table, she shook her hand, uttering 'Mambo' at her before withdrawing it back and placing it on her lap, her eyes turning to her left to look down at the dozens of faces she was about to call 'friend', 'sister', 'brother' or even 'lover' - the last word made her blush for a moment before she looked down at her lap.

Shaking her head, she took a deep breath and noted the boy to her direct left and smiled at him softly, giving him a nod - she'd never really talked to boys before, so she was 'out of her element', so to speak - and returned to looking at her sleeves bundled on her lap.

Porcelaine Ivory

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Through claps and cheer, high and low voices, Liam witnessed a single moment within this moment. An introduction. Still quenching his thirst for information by focusing on the entire room, his eyes caught sight of an outstretched arm, the hand of which barely peeked out from beneath the sleeve of a long robe. A petite hand locked with another across the table, the former belonging to a fellow first year that had taken refuge in the seat to his immediate right following her appointment to the House of Ravenclaw. It wasn't so much the act that caught his attention, but the single word the girl uttered along with it. Mambo. Unlike anything he had ever heard in terms of a name, so he questioned whether or not it might have been a foreign greeting, instead.

For the second time tonight, he narrowed his concentration to a single focal point, something he rarely allowed himself to, as it not only made him feel vulnerable, but in the back of his mind he knew he missing out on dozens more conversations, actions, and sights.

Cautious and eager, the light blue of the boy's eyes traveled from the hand—still embracing another Ravenclaw—to the face that it belonged to. Non-traditional would have been an understatement, though the girl's appearance wasn't exactly what Liam had been curious about, but whether the shade and shape of her face might hint at her decent.

It didn't.

Evaluating the gentle features and curvature of the girl's outermost mask, Liam couldn't find any sort of clue that might allude to some foreign ancestry that would likely be tied to such a unique name—or greeting. A nickname? he wondered, a hobby? Unable to come to a decisive conclusion, and unable to shed his curiosity, Liam let out a small sigh as he realized he'd have to engage in conversation with a stranger. It wasn't his tendency for anti-socialism that made the idea seem tasteless, but the feeling that he'd be letting a distraction consume him, taking him from this valuable moment.

For several seconds, Liam tried to form his question in such a way that was accommodating to his curiosity, yet not too invasive nor offensive in any way, which was a challenge in itself. It was rare that he couldn't find the perfect words to express himself, but it was also rare that he found himself speaking to someone he cared about offending—someone who wasn't immediately trying to offend him.

With a slightly furrowed brow, as if pressing these words from his lips was on the verge of being physically painful, the first year sat up even straighter than he had been and cleared his throat while leaning in toward what appeared to be a natural brunette.
"Mambo?" he prodded, still unsure of how or whether he should proceed. "Is that...your birth name?" He was tempted to attach an additional question, part of him afraid he'd be wrong by assuming that was her name, but the other part too worried he'd offend her if he tried to pry too tenaciously.

Forcing himself to settle with the words that had already been said and hoping they'd suffice, Liam pressed the corners of his lips upward into a something that might resemble a genuine smile. How silly it felt for him to pretend to be normal.

SharkieBait

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:29 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Sorting Hat stool > Ravenclaw Table ) xxxx( Tense > Gitty ) xxxx( Liam Cade ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. --- {{ OoC :: I'm DJing online at the moment - I'll be a tad slow at replying. I appreciate any patience you grant me. }}

ucianne jumped a bit at his words, caught off-guard by the fact someone was talking to her directly. Blinking as her mind opened it's mouth and ate his words, she looked up at him with a plain, expressionless face until a smile crept on it slowly.

"No, Mambo is just a nickname I've given myself. It seems a bit silly now here in the magical world, but it's a name I've gotten used to." She paused as the smile on her face reached 'it's final form' at a small, toothy grin. With a small outward puff of air through her nose, she looked up at his face. "If you had been listening, you would have caught my birth name."

With a wink thrown at him, she turned her face around at the yell of another 'RAVENCLAW!' Bringing her hands out of her jacket sleeves with a few jiggles of her hands, she clapped with the other and put on a fake smile and waved at the new boy who was heading to their table. Upon seeing Mambo, his expression changed to that of slight disgust and he switched his route from seating himself next to Mambo, to the other side of the table, throwing glances her way as he shook the hands of others.

Knowing that all too well, Mambo didn't offer him a hand and her smile disappeared as quick as it had come. self-consciously moving her colorful dreads behind her ears, she pulled her gaze from the table's events down onto her lap, just using her ears to gather intel from around her.

Porcelaine Ivory

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy grinned and gave Gracie a friendly wave and brotherly tousle of her hair with a cheeky grin. It was nice having a sort of younger sibling he could actually interact with. Not that interacting with Issac was boring or anything, but there was only so much you could do with an infant. Besides, he sometimes found out more stuff about Mira through her own sisters than he did through her so that was always good, especially around important dates like their anniversary or Yule. He gave her a small shrug as she commented on him not being at Slytherin with his friends and girlfriend. "I have too much loyalty and routine with sitting here for the Welcoming Feast. Plus, I don't think I'd feel too comfortable having to sit with Mira's friends." he signed to her thinking back to the wedding and their blessedly brief meeting with Wendy, Vander, and Wendy's father. Even though he said it didn't, it seriously irked him to be described as a slow charity case but he understood why the redheaded girl had said so. Thankfully Benjamin's presence had seeped in so much that he actually caused a scene. Who knew what would've happened then? Timothy was startled from his thoughts as Grace informed him that he'd be trying out for the house team. He was about to be enthused when she told him the reason she was even trying in the first place and felt a sense of deja vu; his own older sister had forced him to try out and now look at him, he was Captain for cripe's sake! "You know if you really don't want to, you can say no. Mira can't force you to do something you don't want to do. However, if even a small part of you really does want to try out, they try. You might end up having fun and being crazy good. And even if you're not good, there's still the fun part." he signed encouragingly to her with a bright grin. He wouldn't tell her that he would very very much like her to try out if their turnout was anything like the past few years.

[quote="murruelecreuset"

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
What is life and what is real? [Students]
And why do living things need feeling? [Watching the sorting]
(One, two, three) [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

With ears as eager as his mind, Liam listened to the girl's answer to his question, his eyes searching her face as she spoke for any sign of emotion. He'd never heard of anyone giving themselves a nickname, but as she insinuated, perhaps it was normal in the muggle world. If there was one thing Liam didn't know much about it, that would be it.

As Mambo paused, the boy opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted before he even had the chance to speak. A crooked smirk plastered itself on his lips like a knee-jerk reaction to her jab at him for not listening. She was cheeky, and he liked that.

"And if I had caught your birth name, I think I'd have been even more curious about why you identify yourself by another," he noted quickly. His reply was light, but he couldn't help but say it with a smile. Not so much because he was enjoying their conversation, but because she had assumed he'd been stuck in his own mind as opposed to a seat at the ceremony. "I don't know much about the muggle world, Mambo, but I think you'll find that if you focus less on the names being shouted across the room and more on the conversations taking place around you, you might learn a thing or two about the magical one."

His response wasn't meant to be rude, just as colorful as hers had been. And it was true—moments prior to their meeting, Liam had been devoting most of his attention to a conversation a few seats down. An older student had been giving one of the other first years a rundown of all the castle's ghosts—a list that was not only interesting, but that would likely come in handy later on.

"Liam Cade." The Ravenclaw offered his hand for his housemate to shake, half wondering whether she'd even choose to take it. From his experience in the past, other children his age got offended rather quickly, though most of them had been set-in-stone Slytherins-to-be. He'd never exactly enjoyed a healthy banter with someone as quick-witted and sarcastic as he was, but he had a feeling that would change swiftly as he made the transition into the House of Ravenclaw.

SharkieBait

[[OOC: Sorry for being a slowpoke! It's been a busy week!]]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

A cheeky little half smile had settled on his features once he realized it was safe to stay; he would've felt awkward barging in on any romantic bullshite. He slouched forward, cast a sidelong glance at Lexine's little sister before leaning forward the rest of the way to rest his forearms against the table and proceeded to beat his thumbs on the wooden surface like a drum. ”Oi, you lucky b*****d,” Axel grinned and shook his head, almost trying not to scoff at the jealousy rising like bile in the back of his throat. ”I'm sure it was nice; I love the beach, and the ocean. Used to live right off of Cromer beach... before I moved to London, anyway.” His lips stretched into a taut line, his brows wriggled, but he tried not to show any outward displeasure. His da' used to have a boat too, and he spent so many hours on its deck, learning how to steer and anchor and dock and—and then he sold it.. to move to London. ******** London, of all places.

”Some girls' like the stick thing, y'know,” Axel insisted, tempted to roll up the sleeve of his robe and flex, but, figured a toothy grin would do in a pinch. ”...Least I hope so,” he shrugged his shoulders but continued to drum against the table, the staccato beat drowned beneath the orchestra of the clinking goblets and gossiping students. At the notion of first years, he shot a glance over his shoulder, curious to see if he'd find anyone—literally, anyone—other than a first or second year, and he didn't seem to have much luck. ”I knew I wasn't going mad, they're everywhere, there's hundreds of 'em.” After Axel's bards tale, he wrinkled his heavy brows until a shadow formed beneath his almond eyes. ”Sometimes I think you forget you're a wizard, mate. I'll just... teach the loud ones a little jinx or two,” he insinuated with a devious, albeit, joking smile. He couldn't help but notice Lexine's discomfort; though he couldn't decide if it was their presence that caused it, or if it'd been there long before that. It was hard to guess, Axel didn't really know her all that well. Could just be shy. But, it wasn't long until Elijah had joined their little group at the table. ”Pod people? ********' brill,” he hid a chuckle under his breath as he turned to hear another cry of the sorting hat bellow out “Ravenclaw!” ”Yeah, Eli, who're the new prefects, anyway? Did you see Gryffindor's? Anyone I should avoid? Oh— Lex, congratulations on head girl, by the way.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Sixth Year ←══╬≎
Ravenclaw Table, with Iñigo, Lexine, and Sybil
Dressed in: gryffindor robes
16 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 159lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

RedEagleEye007
stitchkin babe
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

TαmαkixCunninghαm

Unsorted || First Year || Pureblood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━↘↘

"I know! This year will be the best! I'm sure of it." Tiki said to Cori, still feeling the adrenaline rush through her system from Corinna and her being sorted into Ravenclaw. She was very fond of their colors, enjoying the shade of blue as it soothed her. As Cori seemed to be busy with something, doodling something on a paper, the young aspiring witch looked all around at the other people seated around them. They seemed to be mixed in with other students who had passed their first year quite some time ago it seemed. While Tiki could say she was jealous being being so young compared to them, she could only imagine the course work that was in store for them this coming semester. She turned back to the fiery haired witch to her side as she asked what was for dinner. Tamiki gave her a shrug and looked to the front, her stomach growling. "I'm not sure, but hopefully it's something good..."

Actions: Talking w/ Cori
Thoughts: So what's next?
OOC: Sorry! Got busy for a few days!

Writerly Ink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
1st Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact the hat remained silent so long, made Mordred curious, and thinking that perhaps he wouldn't just be put in the house that would accept anyone. He just hoped the hat didn't decide to put him in the same house as his father had been. Slytherin. House of green. The house of snakes. Fitting the slime ball was represented by a snake in his school years, not that snakes were particularly slimy but it was the thought. However instead the answer seemed amused by his challenge of the hat with a "Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters, And you're clever enough to determine For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds, I know where to place you dear boy..." all before declaring Ravenclaw. "Ravenclaw, huh?" He muttered as the hat was taken off him and he looked at the hat shrugged and then noted that his robes turned to the colors of blue and bronze. The house of the wise according to Hogwarts: A History. Honestly, Mordred found out far more about the houses from that book than his father, though it was his father who had gotten it for him a good year before he got his Hogwarts letter. Guess it was his way of being 'helpful'. Well the book was helpful and he didn't mind being recognized for intelligence, it also meant he could be paired with peers who didn't just let their minds rot.

Walking to the table, he spotted an Asian girl and a Ginger who were happily talking, and he thought best to not be interrupting that conversation. It looked like they were the sort to soon become fast friends and didn't want to be that weird guy just intruding, instead he spotted two other first years one of the other few males and a girl with dreadlocks who almost struck him as the type who tried too hard to be different. Mordred understood not wanting to be seen as 'typical' but he felt trying too hard at it defeated the purpose and if anything made you a conformist in your own right. Maybe he was being overly critical though. He supposed those two were just beginning introductions and he could find out if the girl tried too hard to do 'different' or not.

Walking over he took a seat across from the two and said, "I hope you two don't mind if I join. My name is Mordred, Mordred Sefton..." He paused and rolled his eyes, "Mum has a shitty since of humor. Whatever, it isn't important." He held out a hand for each of them to shake. "Nice to meet you..." He paused waiting for them to fill in their names.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dressed: As a Ravenclaw

{OoC: }
SharkieBait

Porcelaine Ivory

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Eli was only slightly disappointed to hear that nothing had happened. Then again, considering the beginning of the summer, he really wasn't that surprised that nobody really was looking for excitement. Heck, last year, he'd had his fill of excitement, and certainly left his contacts at home this year because he was done with hiding himself. He shrugged at Inigo and shook his head. "Nothing much happened. No crazy kidnapping complete with torture this summer, no wizards attacking my house, and no weird creatures deciding to eat my brains. I'd say I'm doing well." That was an understatement, but none of them really knew what had happened last year, and considering the summer before last, he was actually glad that everyone had had a relatively quiet summer.

When Axel asked about the prefects, he shrugged, knowing that the question was coming, but also knowing that he could at least answer it easily enough.
                                                  "Umm, Dylan Burgamy from Ravenclaw, he's a pretty good guy. He's on the quidditch team, so I know him a bit, at least. And I think some girl named Chase Morris from Hufflepuff. There's some other kids I can't remember the names to right now, but that Chastity girl in Slytherin's also a prefect, as is that Calvert guy. Oh! Arianna Davenport for Gryffindor. I don't know her that well, except she's in quidditch, so there's that. Sorry I can't be more help Axel." It wasn't exactly a requirement that he had to memorize all the names of the incoming prefects, but he thought he did well enough for the task. At least it wasn't that bad.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, did something happen?
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games