Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice’s smile never faltered even when Olyvia gave a not to convincing smile. “If you’re sure then though you don’t look very convincing.” She said brightly before Jasper was called out for apologizing. ‘I guess she did hear me…’ he thought staring back at the girl in surprise. He’d never want Alice to change he knew that but he supposed his apology came off that way.

“I understand.” Jasper replied quietly. “Oh he didn’t mean anything by it.” Alice said looking over at him. "I'd never want Alice to change." Jasper admitted to that. It was probably the first time he talked longer then three words sentences other then while studying. “My name’s Alice and this is Jasper.” She introduced them. “It’s very nice to meet you Olyvia.” She added happily. Jasper wasn’t so sure how nice it was being called out for apologizing but he dismissed Alice’s statement. There was probably nothing wrong with Olyvia it was just his nature to be a bit unsure of people at first. Guess some things never end.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other and our fellow Hufflepuffs... Olyvia
OOC: ---

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he sat at the table, watching the new first years being sorted and clapping for each one rather politely. This was going to be a good year.

He then thought of something and looked around for Del, though Victor didn't see him...anywhere. Was he here?

...Victor hoped he was.

Then again with how...awkward he was being around Del, maybe Del was ignoring him? Victor had a crush on him after all...though he didn't know if Del knew, or if the male did know and just didn't care or...or....Victor shook his head as he let his thoughts trail off.

No! Victor was going to confess this year! He could do it!

.....Right?

I feel flustered you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Then again..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
                                                                            ████ ██When are @your [DOOR] tonight
                                                                            xxxxxI'll CARRY you a-w-a-y from more
                                                                            IF YOU NEED HELPxxxxxxxIF YOU NEED HELP
                                                                            IF YOU NEED HELPxxxxxxxIF YOU NEED HELP
                                                                            Your HOPE d-a-n-g-l-i-n-g by a string
                                                                            xxxxx I'll SHARE in your suffering
                                                                            TO MAKE YOU WELLxxxxxxxTO MAKE YOU WELL
                                                                            TO MAKE YOU WELLxxxxxxxTO MAKE YOU WELL

xxxxxHufflepuff. That was where the hat said he belonged. Oswin had no arguments. He knew very little about the houses. The Hat probably knew best. It looked as though it had been around quite a while. With the news that he now belonged to one of the houses, the boy made his way over to the table. As he did so, his stomach growled a bit. 'I wonder when the food will get here,' he thought to himself as he took a seat near some other students. The boy couldn't wait to get started on making new friends.

xxxxx"Hello," the boy said cheerfully to a boy and a girl who seemed to share a slight resemblance and appeared to be close in age to him. Perhaps they were relatives of some kind. He figured it was possible. After all, some magic folk had others like them in their families, just not Oswin. Not that he minded. Magic was just something that made him unique. There was another girl sitting with them. She looked to be a few years older. Age really didn't matter in friendship. All that mattered was that all parties involved got along. "My name's Oswin Rozario, but lots of people call me Oz. You can call me either one if you want," he said. Some people had a thing against nicknames. They just refused to use them at all. Other people just gave nicknames out like they were free sweets. Oswin didn't care what people did, as long as he knew they were talking to him.

OOC;; Yay! My first ever sorted Puff! Took me long enough!
[quote="murruelecreuset]
[quote="XxXDevil-Chan]

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

click click click, The heels made the familiar sound as Inari made her way into the great hall. All the former students had taken there place and were excitedly talking of theirs summers and the year to come. She liked to listen as she made her way to the staff table the children all talk so excitedly and it made her heart swell just a little at their joy of being here. She needed all the good feelings she could get as of current she didn't have a lot going on. The school was her baby and there for her focus. She hadn't even had time to go on a date or hell just find a guy.

She reached the table and walked down making polite hello's to those there. Sitting down she had her game face on. Serious but soft at the corners of her mouth. She appeared as if she could scold you in one moment and praise you in the next. Inari liked to keep others guessing.

Once the sorting began it was just a matter of time till the hat yelled out it's last placement. As that was done, Inari stood and made her way around the table and up to the podium, letting the gold out spread out it's wings as she waited for the students to settle down from their new members.
"Hello, I am Inari Evernight, welcome to Hogwarts. I hope you will enjoy your time here as it is a wondrous place and can help you go far in life. For those of you returning, welcome back and I'm glad to see you made it through the break well.

Now to the rules. No magic outside of the classrooms. Do not enter the forest if you wish to live to see the end of the year. Now listen in your classes and you should do just fine."
She clapped her hands and the tables filled with food and drink. She smiled at the wonder in some of the new student's eyes. Many had yet to see real magic and this was just their first taste."Enjoy dinner and have fun, soon classes will start." She stepped down and let them get back to their talks. Getting back to her throne like chair, Inari took a seat. Picking up her drink she took a big gulp of the wine that now filled the cup. And so it starts, she thought looking over the busy hall.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor watched as the sorting continued, students being sorted...full of anticipation. He remembered his first year...though he was just as confused, being muggle-born and all.

When the sorting hat called out the final name, and the headmistress spoke up, Victor applauded quite politely.

That's when the food and drinks appeared, Victor smiled as he got some mashed potatoes and other...messy foods. Half of the thing was trying to get over his fear of mess and germs, the other half was because these really...lower-class common foods were a guilty pleasure of his by now.

Victor idly imagined his parents freaking out at this and he snickered some.

I feel amused you know?
My inner thoughts are, "If they could see me now..."
I am a proud fourth year

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:16 am
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: awkward as all-get-out] [thinking: ...] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel stood up. It was time to take the first years to the Common Room, and he was pretty sure most of them must be exhausted. They'd need their sleep, anyways, since classes started tomorrow. He cleared his throat a little and raised it as much as he could without yelling. "Alright, first years, follow me! You need to learn how to get to the Common Room, so come on, everyone." He patiently waited for them all to finish the last of their meals, hoping he wouldn't lose any of them on the way down to the basements .

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

mc2

Violet the Maestro

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {At the Hufflepuff Table and The Hufflepuffs/Dori}

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy looked over to the blonde upperclassman who called for first years to follow. She carefully set down her fork and said brightly, "Well there's my cue! Great to meet you Dori!"

Jumping up she paused to straighten her skirt, glanced over at the Ravenclaw table where her brother was now alone and reading-no surprise there. And she took position behind Uriel waiting for the other first years to catch up with her. It was a bit disappointing not more first years had been sorted into her house, but then again, David had said houses really didn't matter. There was no reason she couldn't make friends with people from all the houses, right?

Cara MiaKitty

{ }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff First Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris sat at the table, looking over the food on offer without much enthusiasm. She hadn't had to make it herself, so she supposed it was at least convenient, and it wasn't like any of it was bad...but she was getting tired of all this. So far, her house really hadn't done anything to change her opinion of them as cheerfully oblivious sheep.

Iris suppressed a sigh at what that said about her, since she'd been sorted here, and began to fill her plate. Remembering herself, she forced a faintly cheerful expression onto her face.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:26 am
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Worried
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Hufflepuffs
Every time you say hello: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S
H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn was not happy. She'd heard all about the fight her sisters had had, from both of their mouths. Morven had come immediately to her, demanding that she do something about Elsie, simmering in outrage. Elsie hadn't been far behind after Morven was gone, in trembling tones asking her if what she'd heard from Morven was true...

Newlyn blamed herself about all of this, which wasn't surprising. But what was she supposed to do? She wasn't their mother, as much as they might see her as one, and she couldn't always be moderating their spats. What, was she supposed to ground them?! Honestly, she just wanted them to sort it out themselves. Elsie needed to be the bigger person here and apologize in a way that Morven wouldn't find patronizing, which admittedly might be hard, and Morven needed to calm down and stop acting like it was her against the world.

She massaged her forehead. This was her last feast. She was supposed to be sitting here in nostalgic awe, thinking about how much she would miss Hogwarts. She still didn't know what she was doing this summer. Was she moving out? Was her father going to take off, which she suspected he might, but was that even legal? Could she just leave her sisters at home with him and get her own place? Should she take them and go? Was that even legal?

She didn't know what she was doing, really.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 am
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Upset
To remake you mine: ...
I will never fall down: Hufflepuffs
No matter what it takes: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie sat across from her sister and stared at the table. She didn't know if Newlyn was angry with her or not. She didn't know if she was angry at Newlyn or not. The only thing she really knew was that Morven was still furious with her. Well, fine. She was still upset about that too, because evidently no one in her entire family took her seriously, even if she was probably the smartest one of all of them. She sighed a little and glared at the table as if it had just grievously insulted her.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 am
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: bored] [thinking: ...] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel leaned on his elbows. This year had been all about OWLS, for him, at least. He was just relieved to be done with them. He hadn't seen much of Claire all year, either. He almost wondered where Jess was, because then at least he might have someone to talk to. Even if his sister somehow managed to make every single conversation they had about herself and her problems. Geez, you would think he was her therapist.

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 am
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
She sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~ Fourth Year ~ Halfblood Twin ~
{feeling: happy} {thinking: ...} {with: Hufflepuffs } {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess greeted her older brother by jabbing him sharply in the side as she slid into a seat next to him. He swore under his breath and muttered something offensive about her. The Hufflepuff girl giggled, and adjusted her glasses. "Admit it, you were longing for the company of one of your beloved siblings! And let's face it, I'm the best of the lot."

"That's an opinion, not an undisputed fact." he said dryly.

"Lighten up- aren't you done with OWLS now?" she inquired.

He snorted. "Good luck with yours next year. You might be motivated to study for the first time in your young life."

Jess bristled. "Spare me, Mr. Clever-Pants. Some of us have actual lives, you know."

"Some us would like to graduate seventh year, you know."

She sulked in silence for a moment. So maybe he was sort of right. She didn't want to fail, after all. Just because she and Toby slacked off a little... okay, a lot, didn't mean she couldn't study. She could. She just didn't like doing it, and she had little patience for things and persons she didn't like.

Friendship is my weapon of choice.

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what she is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor walked into the great hall and sat down at the Hufflepuff table, with a mixture of sadness and joy...it was weird. He was happy the year went by so smoothly, but....the year had also felt pretty empty.

...Victor sighed once more and then looked around the hall, people were still coming in, "...To another year ended....I guess..." He hoped next year was a lot more....filling.

I feel odd you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hmm...."
I am a proud fourth year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff House Table in the Great Hall}
❤My time on the clock is the END OF THE YEAR FEAST
❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

It had been an interesting year for Cathy to say the least. To think she went from not even realizing anything about magic and not knowing a thing about a world her father had grown up around and her mother and brother were very much a part of to being a part of the same place. She had met some really great people that year-and no one she could really say she had any dislike for. Then again, she was giving her brother far more of a cold shoulder than she had at the beginning of the year. She might be a little annoyed at him for not prepping her on the thing that 'oh, yeah, wizards can be a bit racist-but it is more about who your family is and your blood than something like how you look- and both sides of our extended family more or less fall under that mindset'. Did he really think she was that stupid not to have eventually figured it out? Glancing over at the Ravenclaw table to see some older Ravenclaws she spotted her brother who was looking fairly bored by the book he was flipping through. She shook her head and thought, No, it wasn't that he thought I was too stupid to figure it out... it was more he was trying to only show the best side.

Pausing she gave a small nod to her brother, though she doubted he would notice with the book in front of him, and sat down at her own house table. She looked around the hall, realizing that the Castle of Hogwarts really had gotten quite feeling quite a bit like a home to her, all in all. Even though the magical world had its blemishes just like any culture, she was glad to be a part of it. It wasn't like she had to get wrapped up in others negative beliefs: that was their problem, not hers, especially if they weren't going to voice it. People were free to think what they wanted-for better or for worse. Smiling her attention was turned to two upperclassmen who sounded at the very least related talking about tests and studying. She quickly glanced away, though, trying not to be rude and stayed quiet as she waited for other students to arrive for the ending feast.

Quote:

{ OoC: Free for interaction. }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe walked into the great hall for what would be the last. It was a nice feeling but a sad one even still. She didn't want to leave the home she'd come to love and enjoy. Sadly it couldn't be helped and she knew it was time for that chapter in her live to end.

Honestly the Hufflepuff didn't know what she was going to do now that she was finished school. Sure Chole knew she had a plan as far as work was concerned but other than that it was all up in the air. She didn't even know what Sun was doing. They sure did need to talk about that...

Pushing the thought aside Chloe could worry about that later. For now she wanted to spend her time enjoy her final night in the castle. Quickly finding her best friend Chloe took a seat next to her. "You don't look happy..." Chloe said before falling silent for a moment. "Something happen? Or are you dwelling about what happens after tonight?" she asked her before looking to the Gryffindor table. Speaking of happening, David hadn't been talking to her since they got into that fight...

"I can relate if it's both." Chloe added before looking back to her friend. "But that doesn't matter. Tonight we should be enjoying ourselves, cause after tonight everything is going to change." she said putting a smile back on her face. "So before I completely enjoy myself I have one last thing to say." she said suddenly looking at Newlyn with determination.

"We better keep in touch and I don't care if it's once a week or once a month we need to see each other." Chloe stated. She certainly didn't want to lose her best friend even with work and just life in general creeping up on them. It would definitely make it a little more bearable then it would be.

With: Newlyn, other Hufflepuffs

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games